What's new

Bangladesh: Hindu man arrested and family put under house arrest over alleged ‘blasphemous’ message, Hindu groups launch protest

But you do claim to be from Muslim family, right?

I asked you a question which you didn't answer, conveniently.

Your one law is CAA in which India is asking Hindus from neighbouring countries to find refuge in India, numbers of whom are less than 20 million.

Your another law is NRC or something which talks about eviction of Muslims from India under the guise of illegal migrants.

Seems to me, your India wants to throw out 200 million Muslims in exchange for 20 million Hindus. Deal too good to be true. And you claiming to be Atheist/Agnostic won't save you because for them you are still Muslim. Unless ofcourse you start believing in their gods. and conveneintly, there is a Ghar Wapisi movement for that too.

I always thought that he is a Hindu. But, if Muslim, he can at any time change his indentity to "Lala Ram Dyal". :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
I said kafirs cant live in your jamati lands , they should go to save their lives in secular countries , CAA is gods gift for them .
Lol like the kind of Hindustan? Where your mothers, sisters and wives are raped and men killed at the mere suspicion of eating beef?

don’t talk shit about things you don’t know. Kafirs in our country are far better off than Muslims and non Hindus in India.

all you Indians are good at is shooting off your tits
75D8635A-68B0-40D7-B0EB-65D6D2A6039A.png

But you do claim to be from Muslim family, right?

I asked you a question which you didn't answer, conveniently.

Your one law is CAA in which India is asking Hindus from neighbouring countries to find refuge in India, numbers of whom are less than 20 million.

Your another law is NRC or something which talks about eviction of Muslims from India under the guise of illegal migrants.

Seems to me, your India wants to throw out 200 million Muslims in exchange for 20 million Hindus. Deal too good to be true. And you claiming to be Atheist/Agnostic won't save you because for them you are still Muslim. Unless ofcourse you start believing in their gods. and conveneintly, there is a Ghar Wapisi movement for that too.
Dude probably pro hindu now because he will otherwise get kicked out of his pyara Hindustan.
this is why people say Indian Muslims aren’t actually Muslim.

I dont believe in god or religion .

Kafirs should first save their life first . All kafirs should denounce religion , That is all
What would that achieve
You are judged by the name you carry

Don't say that. They are as good Muslims, as we and you are. Their misfortune is that they are under coercion. We and you are fortunate to be free. Must thank Allah for this blessing and pray for them.
Can you teach me your high skill of coercion on an anonymous forum?

Don't say that. They are as good Muslims, as we and you are. Their misfortune is that they are under coercion. We and you are fortunate to be free. Must thank Allah for this blessing and pray for them.
We are free because our forefathers fought for what’s right. Whereas their willingly submitted to Hindu domination

I couldn't gather, what you are saying?
You are commenting on how Indian muslims are coerced to speak in favor of Hindus. But since this is an anonymous forum, its not possible to coerce anyone here, right? So if an Indian muslim speaks in favor of Hindus here, it is either that the person is saying out of his free will or the person is lying about being muslim.

We are free because our forefathers fought for what’s right. Whereas their willingly submitted to Hindu domination

It is not as simple as that. We and you are fortunate, that we were born in Muslim-majority areas. We must be sympathetic to them. Of course, we can go against any individual poster, due to his views, but not against them collectively.
You are commenting on how Indian muslims are coerced to speak in favor of Hindus. But since this is an anonymous forum, its not possible to coerce anyone here, right? So if an Indian muslim speaks in favor of Hindus here, it is either that the person is saying out of his free will or the person is lying about being muslim.

Alright. But my comment was not particular to any individual poster, or for that matter, even to PDF. It was related collectively to the Indian Muslims. You will find the context, if you see the post, to which I was responding. As for my views, in this regard, of course they are not based upon PDF, primarily. There are many other sources.

Last edited:
Are you sure that the person has commented as such, he and his family has clearly denied this, according to the report the account that was used to post objectionable content was created a few days prior to the incident. It has remained inactive ever since September 15.

He even went and reported it to police. Police has not completed investigation neither arrested him. Why you people are coming to a conclusion?

I know few incident were stories were created on religious line to grab properties, power. Later those turned hoax, but the mess was not reverted. In this case the person was politically active. Whatever may be the outcome his political carrier will be perished. Google to find many such false BD cases. Even this made the BD Christians to demand to repeal the law.

I don't see any reason why a sane politically active people would do this.
My prediction was correct. Now the durga puja incident came out to be planned by a poster who is a Muslim. And carrying out the such large scale attacks in diff locations can't happen if it is not preplanned.
BD hindus in general are economically more well than the muslims.
These are planned series of incidents happening against the minorities, BD intelligence is failing largely on it.
@bluesky , @Atlas

My prediction was correct. Now the durga puja incident came out to be planned by a poster who is a Muslim. And carrying out the such large scale attacks in diff locations can't happen if it is not preplanned.
BD hindus in general are economically more well than the muslims.
These are planned series of incidents happening against the minorities, BD intelligence is failing largely on it.
@bluesky , @Atlas
It's too early to comment on this. I read a news about it too , but can't draw a conclusion based on it.

If Bangladesh intelligences are failing on it , that means there are uncle toms in police and administration as Pinaky Bhattacharya claimed!

@itsanufy dada, you can read some latest status of Pinaky Bhattacharya on it.

And then let's carry on the discussion! ( দয়া করে পিনাকির স্ট্যাটাস পুরোটা পড়বেন)!

Eibar bolen dekhi dada asol ghotonata ki?

কোন হিন্দু এই কাজ করবে এইটা পাগলেও বিশ্বাস করবে না। কারন মাইনোরিটি কখনো এমন কাজ করে না, সেই সাহসই এই উপমহাদেশে নেই! তাই এই কাজটা কোন না কোন মুসলিম কে দিয়েই করানো হবে সেটা বুঝতে হলে তো দাদা রকেট সায়েন্টিস্ট হতে হয় না তাই না?

এখন বলেন দেখি দাদা, এই "করানো হবে" টা কার কাজ হতে পারে?

সরকারের (পড়ুন হাসিনা) নির্দেশে কখনই এই কাজ হবে না, কারন এটা তাদের বিরুদ্ধেই যাবে। সেকুলার রাজনীতিই তার ( হাসিনা) টিকে থাকার একমাত্র সম্বল, তাই সে কোন ভাবেই এটা সমর্থন দিবে না।

তাই পিনাকি ভট্টাচার্যের এই কথার কানে নিলে কিন্তু বোঝা যাবে যে সরিষার মধ্যে ভুত ঢুকে গেছে

আর ভুত টা কে বা কারা ঢুকিয়েছে সেটা আপনি কানে নেবেন বলে মনে হয় না আমার ( যতই উদার হোন না কেন আপনি), কারন এটা আপনার দেশের বিরুদ্ধেই যাবে!

তাই আপনাকে ভারতীয় হিসাবে ( হিন্দু হিসাবে নয়, কারন হিন্দু আর হিন্দুত্ববাদ সম্পুর্ন আলাদা দুটা জিনিস) ধর্মসংকটে ফেলতে চাই না!

তবে বিজেপি হিন্দুদের বেচেই ভোট চায় আপনাদের, যেমন এই দেশে মুসলিম মৌলবাদী রা ইসলাম বেচে ভোট চাইত।

সাধারন হিন্দু বা মুসলিমের কল্যান কামনা করে কোন কাজ ফ্যানাটিক রা কখনই করে নি!

That's why I always say that sanghi jamati bhai bhai that simply stands for chore chore mastuto bhai / birds of a feather flock together.

Now let's look back at battle of plassey. Mostly Muslims were traitors ( major was mir jafar) against Siraj ud doula.

So a Muslim put quran on puja pandel that doesn't mean that either any religious provocation was there against Hindus, or Bangladesh govt was behind it ; as the reputed Hindutva govinda chandra pramanic said and some empty headed Muslims ( mostly anti hasina ) are dancing and performing Darud sharif on him ( because as a Hindutva he is speaking against Hasjna) poor bengali people!

That's why tagore said , " রেখেছ বাঙালী করে, মানুষ করনি"!

Last edited:
I do not understand the word, "Poster". But, it is very much possible that a Devil Muslim put the Holy book in place, took a picture, and send it viral.

Other disturbances came as a result of this evil doing. No one really had to organize arson and others. It came as a reaction to what happened in Kumilla.

My personal feeling is it was an over-reaction after the Kumilla incident. It may be due to Modi's or whoever's tagging BD people as termites and the two termite laws in India.

Back
Top Bottom