What's new

Bangladesh: Hindu man arrested and family put under house arrest over alleged ‘blasphemous’ message, Hindu groups launch protest

I am not unaware of the dangers of NRC-CAA. However, the Assamese initially wanted all non-Assamese out. It is only in the last few years that BJP started convincing Assamese for a compromise that they would help them if they accept non-Assamese Hindus.

However, I would love to have a direct take from an Assamese here. Anyone?

Bengali Muslims are living there since 14th century. It doesn’t matter what some Assamese tribe wants as with NRC it’s proven claim of mass scale illegal migration from Bangladesh is false and most of the excluded people among 1.9 million are woman, children and Hindus.

Bottom line BJP fed propaganda of illegal migration from Bangladesh which basically busted with NRC.

The earlier the Assamese tribe accept the reality it’s better. Because of fear many Bengali Muslims and Hindus registered their language as Assamese. If they revert the situation it will be Bengali majority state now.

Mir jafar had the same feeling for sirajuddaula .

Hindus are not safe in islamic states pakistan , bangladesh , afghanistan . They should immediately take refuge in secular countries . They are most welcome in india .

Said who? Number of Hindus both in Pakistan and Bangladesh is increasing and many are returning from India.

Whichever Hindus went to India most went for religious reason, reunification with relatives and for economic reasons between 1970-1990.

Please refrain from spreading propaganda of Hindu persecution.

Said who? Number of Hindus both in Pakistan and Bangladesh is increasing and many are returning from India.

Whichever Hindus went to India most went for religious reason, reunification with relatives and for economic reasons between 1970-1990.

Please refrain from spreading propaganda of Hindu persecution.

According to two nation theory muslims cant live with kafirs , that is why all kafirs should leave islamic state of two nation theory pakistan and bangladesh , they should come to india a secular state which has 20 crore muslims .

According to two nation theory muslims cant live with kafirs , that is why all kafirs should leave islamic state of two nation theory pakistan and bangladesh , they should come to india a secular state which has 20 crore muslims .
We Indians do not believe in the 2 nation theory. If any oppressed minorities seek shelter in India, they will be given on case-by-case basis based on merits of their case. But there is no need to give a general call to invite everyone to India.

Mr. Indian Muslim, have you ever wondered what's the catch in India so desperately trying to get few million Hindus from neighbouring Muslim countries?

We Indians do not believe in the 2 nation theory. If any oppressed minorities seek shelter in India, they will be given on case-by-case basis based on merits of their case. But there is no need to give a general call to invite everyone to India.

Indians respect all religions , but islamic two nation theory cant live with kafirs , that is why i said all non muslims living in countries of two nation theory should take benefit of CAA they should come to india .

Indians respect all religions , but islamic two nation theory cant live with kafirs , that is why i said all non muslims should take benefit of CAA.
Buy ads on Geo and Ary for your CAA and convince them

Like one of those Jews return to Israel type ads

Last edited:
Mr. Indian Muslim, have you ever wondered what's the catch in India so desperately trying to get few million Hindus from neighbouring Muslim countries?

I dont believe in god or religion .
Buy ads on Gro and Ary for your CAA and convince them

Like one of those Jews return to Israel type ads

Kafirs should first save their life first . All kafirs should denounce religion , That is all

I dont believe in god or religion .

But you do claim to be from Muslim family, right?

I asked you a question which you didn't answer, conveniently.

Your one law is CAA in which India is asking Hindus from neighbouring countries to find refuge in India, numbers of whom are less than 20 million.

Your another law is NRC or something which talks about eviction of Muslims from India under the guise of illegal migrants.

Seems to me, your India wants to throw out 200 million Muslims in exchange for 20 million Hindus. Deal too good to be true. And you claiming to be Atheist/Agnostic won't save you because for them you are still Muslim. Unless ofcourse you start believing in their gods. and conveneintly, there is a Ghar Wapisi movement for that too.

Indians respect all religions , but islamic two nation theory cant live with kafirs , that is why i said all non muslims living in countries of two nation theory should take benefit of CAA they should come to india .
1. Not all non-muslims are facing oppression.
2. There is no guarantee that after they uproot their lives from home country and migrate to India, their lives will be better.
3. India cannot afford a mass influx.
4. Such call to all non-muslims would only incite mistrust towards them by muslims and make their life difficult.

But you do claim to be from Muslim family, right?

I asked you a question which you didn't answer, conveniently.

Your one law is CAA in which India is asking Hindus from neighbouring countries to find refuge in India, numbers of whom are less than 20 million.

Your another law is NRC or something which talks about eviction of Muslims from India under the guise of illegal migrants.

Seems to me, your India wants to throw out 200 million Muslims in exchange for 20 million Hindus. Deal too good to be true. And you claiming to be Atheist/Agnostic won't save you because for them you are still Muslim. Unless ofcourse you start believing in their gods. and conveneintly, there is a Ghar Wapisi movement for that too.
There cannot be any throwing out of Muslims. Unless we are able to prove that they are BD or Pakistani citizens, those countries would not take them in. Hence this NRC will only mess up India, as it will unncessarily detain many Muslims whose detention would be a cost to tax payers and also incite hatred against India in muslims.

Back
Top Bottom