What's new

Bangladesh: Hindu man arrested and family put under house arrest over alleged ‘blasphemous’ message, Hindu groups launch protest

Its quite simple.

Indians are not allow to:
1) Come to Bangladesh Defence Section
2) Even if you do, you are not allow to speak

Our Business is none of your business

Mr. @magra please google your own questions. You can type. Don't waste people's time.

Its quite simple.

Indians are not allow to:
1) Come to Bangladesh Defence Section
2) Even if you do, you are not allow to speak

Our Business is none of your business
Are you the moderator? If Indians are not allowed or not allowed to speak and I still do, and if I am violating some rule, you have the right to report. If you can't, then shut your mouth.

Are you the moderator? If Indians are not allowed or not allowed to speak and I still do, and if I am violating some rule, you have the right to report. If you can't, then shut your mouth.

Bhai - you ask strange questions, get strange answers....no need for any acrimony here.

If you can use Google, no need to ask people questions...

I hope BD control this, people provoke Muslims by using such dirty tricks, we have seen this in Pakistan, and many of such blasphemers just want to get easy access to West.

hmmm. someone intelligent riddle me this: what's the easier way to get access to the West: get a tourist visa and overstay, cross the land border like many migrants, or post blasphemous material on social media.
does anyone seriously think the third option is the easiest and not the deadliest? how many Pakistanis have been killed by European border guards? how many Pakistanis have been blasted for blasphemy or being in the wrong sect? how many Pakistanis have been killed for overstaying visas? how many Pakistanis have been granted asylum for being blasphemous?
anyone with a brain will realize blasphemy is not a good way to go to a nice place, specially in countries like Pakistan. have some shame.

On September 16, a Hindu man in Bangladesh was arrested for allegedly posting objectionable content against Islam on Facebook. The incident took place in the Bhola district of Bangladesh.
All the Talibanic Muslims of BD should be arrested for insulting Hindu Gods and Goddesses all the time and breaking the idols in the temples the Hindus worship.

But BD's Talibanic people do not term these acts as Blasphemy. They enjoy doing so and then by reading such news.

What a double standard!! Everyone must have the freedom of expression but none shall have the right to destroy other sects' idols of worshipping. Live and let live.

Last edited:
hmmm. someone intelligent riddle me this: what's the easier way to get access to the West: get a tourist visa and overstay, cross the land border like many migrants, or post blasphemous material on social media.
does anyone seriously think the third option is the easiest and not the deadliest? how many Pakistanis have been killed by European border guards? how many Pakistanis have been blasted for blasphemy or being in the wrong sect? how many Pakistanis have been killed for overstaying visas? how many Pakistanis have been granted asylum for being blasphemous?
anyone with a brain will realize blasphemy is not a good way to go to a nice place, specially in countries like Pakistan. have some shame.

Not everyone is as lucky as you are, sitting in your comfy sofa and carpeted living room with Luxuriant Khushbu-wali Amla Kesh Taila massaged into your hair by the maid servant.

Don't project your upper middle class values on others, people come in all desperation levels.

iu

Is she the said maid servant??? :lol: :lol:

Could be - who knows? She lives in LA now, part of the year. Haven't met her personally - yet.

Khwab mey rasgulla khaneka mowka jo a jai, ek-sow hi kha lega...go full bore and all the way!

If I butchered the Urdu/Hindi, then my apologies.

Digital Security Act... Inciting religious hatred... Easy 10 years.

It's not a blasphemy law but rather one to protect social order in the country.. nobody wants anything untoward to happen.. this isn't India.

Why hurting religious sentiments is a super nice thing to do..

What's next ? Racial slurs are just jokes ?
I think pakistan should sugar coat the blasphemy law like Bangladesh did under the hood of religious hatred.
I like the idea.

Last edited:
Khwab mey rasgulla khaneka mowka jo a jai, ek-sow hi kha lega...go full bore and all the way!

If I butchered the Urdu/Hindi, then my apologies.

Not at all. You have scribed a correct Urdu sentence.

Not formally, but we'll push for for the authorities to take action. Again no citizens taking the law into their own hands vigilante type, we'll push for the authorities to take action.

Who are the people in your profile-pic ?

Back
Top Bottom