What's new

Bangladesh: Hindu man arrested and family put under house arrest over alleged ‘blasphemous’ message, Hindu groups launch protest

So are you saying that a muslim man would have been arrested under the same section if he had posted objectionable content against Hinduism?

Yes. there have been many, many instances in the past, but no Muslim is interested in dissing Hinduism as much as Hindus are interested in dissing Islam in Bangladesh.

Most Muslims are not Hindu-haters in Bangladesh. Compared to in India, Muslims live a more persecuted life, because the Muslim-hate there is much stronger. Maybe @jamahir bhai can tell us the real situation.

Muslims in Bangladesh won't bother you if you don't speak ill about Islam or our Prophet (SAW). That is a very touchy subject.

However Hindus (because they enjoy more religious freedom in Bangladesh than Muslims do in India) feel they can speak ill about Muslims and Christians all the time. They get arrested in and jailed in large numbers too.

Sometimes Bangladeshi secular perverts and Hindus will publish anti-Islam pamphlets and material just to have an excuse to seek asylum in Western countries, these are convenient excuses for leading a better life in the EU. Win-win.

Also, it is Indian agent Hindus who try to screw with the status of Islam in our country as state religion. They have a lot of gall, because they know they won't get persecuted, Bangladeshis being peace-loving and all.

Last edited:
So are you saying that a muslim man would have been arrested under the same section if he had posted objectionable content against Hinduism?

Happens all the time lol.. Dhaka university professor got in hot waters over a joke that wasn't even related to Hinduism in the slightest.
The headline read blasphemy, hence my question. So the law is same irrespective of hatred against any religion, right?

The law is not related to religion but is more of a libel/slander law or to combat rumours.

The headline read blasphemy, hence my question. So the law is same irrespective of hatred against any religion, right?

It would help if you read the article,

" he was arrested the following day on September 16 under Section 54 (arrest without warrant under reasonable suspicion) of the Code of Criminal Procedure (CrPC)."

Mind your own business Indian. Nobody cares what you RSS panjits think.
1. Are we not hear for discussion? Is there a nationality bar on that?
2. I am not associated with RSS. Even if I was, is there a bar against that?
3. Whats a panjit?

He is west bengal false flagger.
look at his posts and particularly this one @Michael Corleone
1633210030139.png

none of this makes sense

Is Riyad fake Id?

Of course it is. I have said from the get-go that he was a false-flagger. Most of these folks are on my ignore-list.
Chutmaranir fua

You got that right. Lies and more lies. Eguli-rey lai ditey ditey mathai uitha gesey bandorer moton.
look at his posts and particularly this one @Michael Corleone
View attachment 781675
none of this makes sense

These people have severe identity issues. Shalara nijera ki nijerai janena.

I'd say religious Hijra.

Ami nijey jodi Hindu hoi - to amar Mussolmaner pasai angul dewar dorkar ta ki?

Shaladerkey shob jaigai senior level er chakri, ghush khawar shubidha, shob dewa hoisey, tao tara khushi na.

Kathai kathai Bangladesher Mussolmaner putki marbey, shob taka State Bank of India'r account e niya vorbey ar Kolkata-tey New Alipore e flat kinbey.

Khub kom Bangladeshi Hindui aasey jader deshattobodh aasey (Pinaki Bhattacharya ek matro udahoron).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom