What's new

Bangladesh editor jailed for seven years over Israel visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
its good he want to improve relations with israel whats wrong for lobbying Israel ? your first brothers Jordan Egypt Qatar morocco Algeria and many other arabs already recognized israel and enjoying trade support of jew lobby in US EU and living in peace .

without jews lobby our trade is flourishing well in EU ans US . who cares what relation some other Arab countries keeping by stabbing Palestinian cause . we are following a principle that without a Palestinian state/liberation we will not recognize Israel .

Foreign relations of Bangladesh : Wikis (The Full Wiki)

Bangladesh is also the only Muslim majority nation to have a complete ban on Israel even though this is a direct violation under the WTO protocols. As Bangladesh does not have any diplomatic relations with Israel, it is illegal to travel to Israel using a Bangladesh passport, as noted with the arrest of Salah Choudhury who is an editor of a tabloid called The Weekly Blitz.

Israel was one of the first countries to recognize Bangladesh after it declared independence.

Sure you will get your pact....after they are done with your deputy consular and you with their movie nights!

We don't have anything to gain from Israel....we would probably open trade relations with them if we had something to gain....BD does not recognize Taiwan either but we have billions of dollars of business!Israel is a non-issue in BD...unless of course they pay you to talk about them or you are a delusional kid who thinks Israel was the first country to recognize your country(bullshit) and you have some kind of bond with them!

I am again saying if you don't know anything about history just shut your mouth. Who said BD does not recognize Taiwan? Why is there Taiwanese embassy in Bangladesh? Just for delusional kids? Israel is the only country in the world which is not recognized by Bangladesh. Bangladesh recognizes all other countries including Taiwan.

Last edited:
without jews lobby our trade is flourishing well in EU ans US . who cares what relation some other Arab countries keeping by stabbing Palestinian cause . we are following a principle that without a Palestinian state/liberation we will not recognize Israel .
keep dreaming there is no plastine now on earth .
map-story-of-palestinian-nationhood.jpg

I am again saying if you don't know anything about history just shut your mouth. Who said BD does not recognize Taiwan? Why is there Taiwanese embassy in Bangladesh? Just for delusional kids? Israel is the only country in the world which is not recognized by Bangladesh. Bangladesh recognizes all other countries including Taiwan.
its just becasue they don't care you guys otherwise your clothes will never be ship next day :lol:

No issue for me if Israel is recognized by BD, but what is the benefit, following India and its nexus?

@ Mr. I am Bangali, tell us what is our benefit, both economical and strategical, specifically and point to point.

Last edited:

Bangladesh is also the only Muslim majority nation to have a complete ban on Israel even though this is a direct violation under the WTO protocols. As Bangladesh does not have any diplomatic relations with Israel, it is illegal to travel to Israel using a Bangladesh passport, as noted with the arrest of Salah Choudhury who is an editor of a tabloid called The Weekly Blitz.

Israel was one of the first countries to recognize Bangladesh after it declared independence.

Taiwan is NOT recognized by Bangladesh.....There's no Taiwanese Embassy n Bangladesh.....Here's today's(9th Jan 2014) news from a Taiwanese News Channel about 32 Taiwanese nationals detained in Bangladesh.FOR EVERYONE CONCERNED,HERE'S WHAT THE NEWS SAYS:"In response to questions from the local media, Chen said Taiwan's representative office in India sent an official to Bangladesh to look deeper into the case and gain more information shortly after the arrests were made.

Taiwan does not have a representative office in Bangladesh."

Source:Taiwanese still detained in Bangladesh for operating Internet phone | Politics | FOCUS TAIWAN - CNA ENGLISH NEWS

@BDforever Bangladesher education system er obostha eto kharap hoilo kemne.....polaplanre khali mukhosto kora shikhaite shikhaite ekhon ar keo rationally kono kichu discuss korte pare na....Hudai mukhosto kore ar chillay....ar porikkhar khatay agdum-bagdum likhte likhte emon obbhas hoise je international forum e ashar poro foul kotha barta koi and chagoler moto chillay.....bohut korun obostha!

No issue for me if Israel is recognized by BD, but what is the benefit, following India and it's nexus?

@ Mr. I am Bangali, tell us what is our benefit, both economical and strategical, specifically and point to point.

If you would be so kind to go through my recent posts and arguments with him you would realize that by asking him to talk about something specifically and point to point you are embarking on a perilous journey.....a journey inside the never ending twisted world of idiocy....oh and ofcourse....chetona!

Taipei Representative Office in Dhaka

181, Gulshan Avenue, Gulshan-2
Dhaka
Bangladesh
Phone:
+8802-8851082
+880-17130-15659
Fax:
+8802-8860416
Email:
bgd@mofa.gov.tw

Embassy of Taiwan in Bangladesh

I GAVE YOU THE LINK TO A FUCKING NEWS CHANNEL AND ALL YOU COME UP WITH IS A BLOG!

@BDforever Bangladesher education system er obostha eto kharap hoilo kemne.....polaplanre khali mukhosto kora shikhaite shikhaite ekhon ar keo rationally kono kichu discuss korte pare na....Hudai mukhosto kore ar chillay....ar porikkhar khatay agdum-bagdum likhte likhte emon obbhas hoise je international forum e ashar poro foul kotha barta koi and chagoler moto chillay.....bohut korun obostha!

people like I am bangali, sepoye, madox came from Facebook fan page, unlike most of us from google search.

If you would be so kind to go through my recent posts and arguments with him you would realize that by asking him to talk about something specifically and point to point you are embarking on a perilous journey.....a journey inside the never ending twisted world of idiocy....oh and ofcourse....chetona!

I GAVE YOU THE LINK TO A FUCKING NEWS CHANNEL AND ALL YOU COME UP WITH IS A BLOG!
I read those posts, I know his level.

Bangladesh does have formal relation with Taiwan :-)

There is no shame if you don't know there is Taiwan representative office in BD but you keep mocking yourself everytime I reply back. I already gave address and you come up with LAME reply.

they do not even know our liberation war properly, how they fought, our sacrifies, they just bark with chagoler chetona LOL I had privilege to meet a language martyr's relative, they hate projonmo chottor aahaha.

Bangladesh does have formal relation with Taiwan :-)
They DO NOT have an embassy or representative office in BD(I posted TODAY"S NEWS FROM TAIWAN....if they had an office here they would not have sent officials from India)......what he(you know who) posted was this:Taiwanese Embassy in Dhaka, Bangladesh ~ bd-embassy

notice that it is a blogspot....a guy like you and me writing whatever he wants on the internet.....not a news channel!
If you go and search Indian,Pakistani,British high commision or US,German embassy or EU delegation in Dhaka...you will find their website.....there's none for Taiwan.....there's a reason....there isn't any office in BD!

They DO NOT have an embassy or representative office in BD(I posted TODAY"S NEWS FROM TAIWAN....if they had an office here they would not have sent officials from India)......what he(you know who) posted was this:Taiwanese Embassy in Dhaka, Bangladesh ~ bd-embassy

notice that it is a blogspot....a guy like you and me writing whatever he wants on the internet.....not a news channel!
If you go and search Indian,Pakistani,British high commision or US,German embassy or EU delegation in Dhaka...you will find their website.....there's none for Taiwan.....there's a reason....there isn't any office in BD!
i do not know about embassy, bd has formal relation with taiwan. I agree with you :-)

bro here news:
Taiwan to open a Bangladesh office - Taipei Times
@Anubis

There is no shame if you don't know there is Taiwan representative office in BD but you keep mocking yourself everytime I reply back. I already gave address and you come up with LAME reply.
Are you retarded or something??...do you not understand simple english??....The Taiwanese themselves say that there is no office in Bangladesh....there's no OFFICIAL WEBSITE for the crap you posted from a blogspot....WTF is wrong wit you??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom