What's new

Bangladesh editor jailed for seven years over Israel visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
They DO NOT have an embassy or representative office in BD(I posted TODAY"S NEWS FROM TAIWAN....if they had an office here they would not have sent officials from India)......what he(you know who) posted was this:Taiwanese Embassy in Dhaka, Bangladesh ~ bd-embassy

notice that it is a blogspot....a guy like you and me writing whatever he wants on the internet.....not a news channel!
If you go and search Indian,Pakistani,British high commision or US,German embassy or EU delegation in Dhaka...you will find their website.....there's none for Taiwan.....there's a reason....there isn't any office in BD!

Have some shame Anubis. I thought you would stop posting regarding Taiwan but again you keep posting garbage and making yourself retard. Why?

Do you need more reports? Since you said visahq a shit blog I don't know which is actually a site for you. Anyways, you are welcome to visit Bangladesh Taiwan Ceramic Industries Ltd. in Mehgna Ghat, Narayanganj.

Have some shame Anubis. I thought you would stop posting regarding Taiwan but again you keep posting garbage and making yourself retard. Why?

Do you need more reports? Since you said visahq a shit blog I don't know which is actually a site for you. Anyways, you are welcome to visit Bangladesh Taiwan Ceramic Industries Ltd. in Mehgna Ghat, Narayanganj.
Lets have a rational discussion.....Every embassy/high commission/representative office in different countries have an 'Official Website'.....visahq is not the official website of the Taiwanese Representative Office in Bangladesh....here are some examples:
1.German Embassy: German Embassy Dhaka - Home
2.US Embassy: Home | Embassy of the United States Dhaka, Bangladesh
3.British High Commission: British High Commission Dhaka - GOV.UK
4.Indian High Commission: Welcome to High Commission of India, Bangladesh
5.Pakistani High Commission: Bangladesh
6.Turkish Embassy: Turkish Embassy - Dhaka Bangladesh
7.Canadian High Commission: High Commission of Canada to Bangladesh
8.Russian Embassy: Embassy of the Russian Federation in Bangladesh
9.Chinese Embassy : Embassy of the People's Republic of China in the People's Republic of Bangladesh
10.Japanese Embassy: Embassy of Japan in Bangladesh

Like these examples....the Taiwanese embassy or office will have an OFFICIAL WEBSITE....provide me the link to that WEBSITE.....not to a third party travel company!If you have the link quote this post and put it there....if you don't deactivate your account and hang yourself!

Taipei Representative Office in Dhaka

embassy_pages_map.png

181, Gulshan Avenue, Gulshan-2
Dhaka
Bangladesh
Phone:
+8802-8851082
+880-17130-15659
Fax:
+8802-8860416
Email:
bgd@mofa.gov.tw

Embassy of Taiwan in Bangladesh

Any country or company can set up an overseas office. A representative office is not an embassy, it doesn't have any diplomatic rights and privileges. Taiwan has no embassy worldwide, simply UN doesn't recognize Taiwan.

BD does have formal relation with Taiwan.

বাংলাদেশ-তাইওয়ান দ্বি-পাক্ষিক বাণিজ্য বৈঠক

চট্টগ্রাম (বাংলাটাইমস টুয়েন্টিফোর ডটকম): বাংলাদেশ ও তাইওয়ানের মধ্যে দ্বি-পাক্ষিক ব্যবসা-বাণিজ্য ও অর্থনৈতিক উন্নয়নসহ বিভিন্ন বিষয়ে ঢাকাস্থ তাইওয়ান ট্রেড সেন্টার’র প্রজেক্ট ম্যানেজার মিস শেরণ টে বৃহস্পতিবার সকাল ১১ টায় চেম্বার কার্যালয়ে চিটাগাং চেম্বার প্রেসিডেন্ট ইনচার্জ মাহবুবুল আলমের এক মতবিনিময় সভা অনুষ্ঠিত হয়। সভায় প্রেসিডেন্ট ইনচার্জ অতিথিকে স্বাগতঃ জানিয়ে বলেন, তাইওয়ান বাংলাদেশের ব্যবসা-বাণিজ্য উন্নয়নে অন্যতম গুরুত্বপূর্ণ ব্যবসায়িক অংশীদার। তিনি তাইওয়ানের কারিগরী জ্ঞান ও অভিজ্ঞতা এবং বাংলাদেশের সহজলভ্য শ্রমিক প্রাচুর্যতার মধ্যে সমন্বয় সাধন করে পারস্পরিক সম্পর্কোন্নয়নের উপর গুরুত্বারোপ করেন। মাহবুবুল আলম দেশের অবকাঠামো, ফার্মাসিউটিক্যালস, চামড়া ও তৈরীপোশাকজাতসহ অন্যান্য ম্যানুফেকচারিং খাতে তাইওয়ানের বিনিয়োগ প্রত্যাশা করেন। মিস শেরণ টে চট্টগ্রামের ভূ-প্রাকৃতিক অবস্থানকে কাজে লাগিয়ে বাংলাদেশ দক্ষিণ-পূর্ব এশিয়ায় অন্যতম শক্তিশালী অর্থনৈতিক রাষ্ট্র হিসেবে প্রতিষ্ঠা লাভ করবে বলে আশাবাদ ব্যক্ত করেন। তিনি তাইওয়ানীজ বিনিয়োগ আকর্ষণে বাংলাদেশের বর্তমান গ্যাস ও বিদ্যুৎ পরিস্থিতি উন্নয়নের উপর গুরুত্বারোপ করেন। তিনি আরো তথ্য প্রকাশ করে বলেন-তাইওয়ান মেশিনারীজ, ইলেকট্রনিক্স এবং সোলার এনার্জিখাতে বিশ্বে প্রতিযোগিতামূলক সক্ষমতা অর্জন করেছে।

বাংলাদেশ-তাইওয়ান দ্বি-পাক্ষিক বাণিজ্য বৈঠক - Bangladeshi News Portal | Bangla news | Bengali newspaper Of Bangladesh

Last edited:
10 or 11 Muslim countries have formal relationship with Israel. Its only countries like Pakistan and Bangladesh who don't recognize Israel. Even strict Sharia followers Saudi Arabia has relation with Israel.

Come again, Saudi Arabia doesn't recognize Israel as a country let alone your stupid claim.

Do you understand simple English? Read again above post which you quoted.

Lifting trade embargo on Israel in certain cases does not mean recognition of Israel, so you misunderstood the thing.

Here is latest news on 1/8/2014 from Israel National News

Reported
News Brief
1/8/2014, Shevat 7, 5774
Kerry Requests Arab Leaders Agree PA Recognize Israel

Senior sources told Haaretz that Secretary Kerry requested the Kings of Jordan and Saudi Arabia support Israel's demand that the PA recognize it as the Jewish State, and he expects to hear their response in a few days at the Arab League FM conference in Paris.

Following his last visit to Israel, Kerry traveled to Riyadh and Amman to update on progress in negotiations over core issues.

Kerry Requests Arab Leaders Agree PA Recognize Israel - Latest News Briefs - Israel National News

Last edited:
Do you understand simple English? Read again above post which you quoted.

Shove that link where the sun don't shine. Do you understand the word recognize? Or should I refer you to Oxford you moron.

Lifting trade embargo on Israel does not mean recognition of Israel

here is latest newsL
09:10
Reported
News Brief
1/8/2014, Shevat 7, 5774
Kerry Requests Arab Leaders Agree PA Recognize Israel

Senior sources told Haaretz that Secretary Kerry requested the Kings of Jordan and Saudi Arabia support Israel's demand that the PA recognize it as the Jewish State, and he expects to hear their response in a few days at the Arab League FM conference in Paris.

Following his last visit to Israel, Kerry traveled to Riyadh and Amman to update on progress in negotiations over core issues.

Kerry Requests Arab Leaders Agree PA Recognize Israel - Latest News Briefs - Israel National News

Saudi Arabia has made it clear to the whole world that KSA will not recognize Israel as a state till Israel withdraw from all occupied territories including Al-Golan height and go back the 67 border and acknowledge Palestine sovereignty over Jerusalem as its capital.

Last edited:
Saudi Arabia has no relation with Israel :disagree:

Saudi Arabia dancing to Israel's tunes

It is no longer a secret that the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has joined forces with the United States, Israel and Britain to destabilize Iran.

Saudi Arabia dancing to Israel's tunes - Tehran Times

Israel and Saudi Arabia: Is the Enemy of My Enemy My Friend?

Advertisement

Saudi Israel ties : Saudi Arabia to Buy Arms from Israel Soon

PressTV - 'S Arabia signs deal with Israeli army to buy weapons for militants fighting Syria govt.'

I haven't posted that blogspot. Why are you telling lie? I posted visahq link. Check it again.
One-China policy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Now read it and you will understand why Bangladesh does not and cannot recognize Taiwan as a country.....Bangladesh and most of the countries of the world recognize Taiwan as a part of the People's Republic of China(the big country to the north....not the island)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom