What's new

Bangladesh economy may overtake western countries by 2050

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were many such predictions about Latin America and Japan overtaking US back in 80s,Latest predictions were about SE Nations.But,None of this happened.They are all based on a lot of Ifs and Buts.Only countries that have lived up to its predictions are S Korea,Taiwan (May be China,but they still have a long way to go).These two were true miracle and such ones are called break out nations, and they are very very rare.

You bet.. Bangladesh is rare too... thats why it is different than South Asia.. :)

Everybody overlooked that BD economy is domestic investment driven unlike India where the extra bit of boost came from FDI. So yes BD has plenty of room to manipulate.

1.8% of all investment in India is FDI whereas 98.2% investment is money circulating withing the indian economy.

India has one of the highest savings rate in the world and the highest in south asia.Bangladesh is far behind in savings.

Savings rate determine the amount of capital left for investment :bunny:

1.8% of all investment in India is FDI whereas 98.2% investment is money circulating withing the indian economy.

India has one of the highest savings rate in the world and the highest in south asia.Bangladesh is far behind in savings.

Savings rate determine the amount of capital left for investment :bunny:

Yaa right... thats why your PM is chasing WalMart

Blah,I don't care how your Bangladesh is different.

Not that it matter how you care.

Lol,what is walmart has to do with what i said?
FDI is not bad,the more it comes the more better it is.It has nothing to do with my point,can you tell me how?
The fact remains the fact that India has the largest savings rate and largest internally driven investment.

walmart tried to lobby Indian politicians as hard as possibble as they are very much keen to invest in our economy .stop BSing!!!:lol:

Lol,what is walmart has to do with what i said?
FDI is not bad,the more it comes the more better it is.It has nothing to do with my point,can you tell me how?
The fact remains the fact that India has the largest savings rate and largest internally driven investment.

Not for the last few years, indian saving rate are not that great (check facts).. Indian economy fluctuates too much which just shows its weaknesses, unlike BD or China..

FDI not bad but dependency on FDI is bad... You are doomed and cant accelerate your economy beyond 5% without FDI. Thats the fact. Wake up dreamer...

2nd most important thing.. with FDI you are covering your current account deficit and mostly by hedge fund.. without that you will be on same foot as Pakistan... Its a double boost kicker.. Wake up now..

walmart tried to lobby Indian politicians as hard as possibble as they are very much keen to invest in our economy .stop BSing!!!:lol:

Stop bsinggg.. Listen to your Parliament.. I think they show live

Not for the last few years, indian saving rate are not that great (check facts).. Indian economy fluctuates too much which just shows its weaknesses, unlike BD or China..

FDI not bad but dependency on FDI is bad... You are doomed and cant accelerate your economy beyond 5% without FDI. Thats the fact. Wake up dreamer...

2nd most important thing.. with FDI you are covering your current account deficit and mostly by hedge fund.. without that you will be on same foot as Pakistan... Its a double boost kicker.. Wake up now..
Strong Bd economy??my foot!!
what sort of Industrial capabilities,technological development and infrastructure do you have??
the growth rate is BD is an usual phenomen when underdeveloped states develop:rofl:

Stop bsinggg.. Listen to your Parliament.. I think they show live[/QUOTE]

Bangladesh economy may overtake western countries by 2050 :no::lazy2: Dur K Dhol Suhanay.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lol ,it was you who who were singing the glories about how bd will do it without fdi and you are saying that without fdi no growth beyond 5% ? lol!

And where are you bringing the facts about india's saving rate ?

India's savings rate may rise to 39 per cent by 2017 - Economic Times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom