What's new

Bangladesh condemns Bollywood movie Gunday for misrepresenting the birth of Bangladesh

lets go to your level, ore bhokcho* , tore na bolsi amar shate politics nia kotha bolbi na ? you autistic child shoo shoo

No matter in whatever language you abuse, they are easily identifiable. :D

I always take stand for BD but in this case I will bash these so called protesters. Its really really ungrateful to get offense by true facts. Bangladesh was created by India. Yes, 3 million were killed by Pakistan. To save Bengalis from Pakistani army India played SAVIOR role for Bangladeshis. Off course we Bangladeshis suffered a lot but who saved us? INDIA. Who gave training to our freedom fighters? INDIA. Who gave shelter to our brothers and sisters? INDIA.

Who gave their hard earned money as tax to feed Bangladeshis during struggle? INDIANS.

INDIA and INDIANS just not only helped us but SAVED us from Pakistani forces. I salute INDIA. I thank all my Indian brothers. Thank you so much for giving us an independent nation. Without active participation of yours it wasn't even remotely possible. Thank you for making a film like Gunday to make some ignorant BDeshis think about who freed them from Pakistan. Actually they are not to be blamed. We have two forces in Bangladesh. Pro-1971 and anti-1971. Due to fear to anti-1971 pro-1971 always dshow 1971 as Pakistan-Bangladesh war in films and TV shows and give India a mere supportive role. That's why these protesters are in trauma right now to see the TRUTH.

Brother, you dont need to be that grateful, we too had some objectives to suit our purpose. But I always believe that even if someone else has some motive, if he has helped you, one should be grateful. Just like we Indians are grateful to Russia though we can also say that they help us to keep us their customer.

Just a token of appreciation from you and your nation is sufficient. :)

I always take stand for BD but in this case I will bash these so called protesters. Its really really ungrateful to get offense by true facts. Bangladesh was created by India. Yes, 3 million were killed by Pakistan. To save Bengalis from Pakistani army India played SAVIOR role for Bangladeshis. Off course we Bangladeshis suffered a lot but who saved us? INDIA. Who gave training to our freedom fighters? INDIA. Who gave shelter to our brothers and sisters? INDIA.

Who gave their hard earned money as tax to feed Bangladeshis during struggle? INDIANS.

INDIA and INDIANS just not only helped us but SAVED us from Pakistani forces. I salute INDIA. I thank all my Indian brothers. Thank you so much for giving us an independent nation. Without active participation of yours it wasn't even remotely possible. Thank you for making a film like Gunday to make some ignorant BDeshis think about who freed them from Pakistan. Actually they are not to be blamed. We have two force in Bangladesh. Pro-1971 and anti-1971. Due to fear to anti-1971 pro-1971 always pratray 1971 as Pakistan-Bangladesh war and give India a mere supportive role.

dude why do you guys think yourself to be so important ? , whether pro-pak or anti-pak, Pakistan does not wants Bangladesh ! get this straight through your thick head bangali, we don't like you guys, its as simple as that, it was your mukhti bahinis who asked Pakistan to support them fearing an Indian invasion after mujib was killed in 75
have some shame bangali ! Pakistan prime minister Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto was not even interested in your Bangladesh or you Bangladeshis for that matter ! it was you bangalis & your bangladesh who came to Pakistan in 1975 for help & not Pakistan

Fearing a direct Indian intervention, the new regime instructed Nazrul Islam, acting foreign secretary of Bangladesh, to seek U.S. support to discourage New Delhi. He was to request that America convey Bangladesh’s feelings regarding the possible Indian move to China and Pakistan so that they could mobilize support from the Muslim countries. Accordingly, Islam asked Irving G. Cheslaw, U.S. Chargé d’Affaires in Dhaka, for support to checkmate any Indian invasion.
Why Bangladesh feared Indian invasion after 1975 coup » Indian Defence Review

India and Bangladesh are soulmates. Our relation is not same as any other countries in the world.

Our Navy and air force were reconstructed by Indian aid after independence. Everything was given by India to our navy and air force. We would have died out of starving if India didn't give us food and shelter to live by paying their hard earned money as tax. 14 thousand Indians were martyred for Bangladesh.

Our independence is not a sole struggle. Its a joint struggle. If we are hesitated to give India due credit I am not proud to be ungrateful.

INDIA and INDIANS just not only helped us but SAVED us from Pakistani forces. I salute INDIA. I thank all my Indian brothers. Thank you so much for giving us an independent nation. Without active participation of yours it wasn't even remotely possible. Thank you for making a film like Gunday to make some ignorant BDeshis think about who freed them from Pakistan. Actually they are not to be blamed. We have two forces in Bangladesh. Pro-1971 and anti-1971. Due to fear to anti-1971 pro-1971 always show 1971 as Pakistan-Bangladesh war in films and TV shows and give India a mere supportive role. That's why these protesters are in trauma right now to see the TRUTH.

Where this guy came from? Pathetic...

India and Bangladesh are soulmates. Our relation is not same as any other countries in the world.

Our Navy and air force were reconstructed by Indian aid after independence. Everything was given by India to our navy and air force. We would have died out of starving if India didn't give us food and shelter to live by paying their hard earned money as tax. 14 thousand Indians were martyred for Bangladesh.

Our independence is not a sole struggle. Its a joint struggle. If we are hesitated to give India due credit I am not proud to be ungrateful.

do you have any source to back your claim up? It was Egypt who provided us with the first 44 tanks, and Soviet Russia with 12 Mig-21. The real deal started after 1975 when we acquired frigates and Chinese weaponry.

No matter in whatever language you abuse, they are easily identifiable. :D

Brother, you dont need to be that grateful, we too had some objectives to suit our purpose. But I always believe that even if someone else has some motive, if he has helped you, one should be grateful. Just like we Indians are grateful to Russia though we can also say that they help us to keep us their customer.

Just a token of appreciation from you and your nation is sufficient. :)

I will always be Indian agent because I know BD can't exist at all without India. We are covered by India from all sides. I always respect India for its contribution in 1971. Do you think we could have got a new nation without active support from India?

I will always be Indian agent because I know BD can't exist at all without India. We are covered by India from all sides. I always respect India for its contribution in 1971. Do you think we could have got a new nation without active support from India?

Why not you just cross over to India and live happily ever after? Or you already there? ;)

No you would not have but that doesn't belittle your contribution as well. India couldn't have done it alone. So lets be thankful of each other and have respect. :)

Why not you just cross over to India and live happily ever after? Or you already there? ;)

Why not you move to pakistan and live happily there as other pakistanis do? Or you are the one they refuse to take back ;)

Priyanka Choprda is MINE. Shooo shoo away people.
according to the movie......BD guys are ultra handsooo.......good in dance n fighting.....get the hottest of all girls........
n all u guys care about a little history.......
jokhon baaler bhetore shurshuri hobey.... tokhon ki history khujlotey aashbe ?????

No you would not have but that doesn't belittle your contribution as well. India couldn't have done it alone. So lets be thankful of each other and have respect. :)

Surely the sacrifices our martyrs and other freedom fighters did for independence was remarkable but without India it was absolutely impossible to get even one district free from Pak army. I just have one objection to the film. They should have said Pakistan surrendered to India and Bangladeshi joint forces.

@BDforever you should be thankful to Indian Cinema.....if it wasn't Bollywood than the world wouldn't have known that there is a TINY nation called BD :D
world goes not watch bollywood , they only know bollywood means song and dance :lol:

Surely the sacrifices our martyrs and other freedom fighters did for independence was remarkable but without India it was absolutely impossible to get even one district free from Pak army. I just have one objection to the film. They should have said Pakistan surrendered to India and Bangladeshi joint forces.

Mate, its an Indian film and it is meant for indian public consumption so obviously they will glorify India a bit.

Also they are not making a documentary but an entertainment flick and concept of "Pak surrendering to India" looks more promising publicity wise. No one wants to undermine you people, its just a film.

world goes not watch bollywood , they only know bollywood means song and dance :lol:

Bengal has traditionally been a hub for art like dance and song, you should not mock that. :disagree:

Film producers are not diplomats, they haven't been trained in the art of being politically and historically correct. They finance movies on the basis of the strength of the script and screenplay.

Bangladesh government deals with the counterparts in the Indian government, there is no reason to change this arrangement. If there are objections on the content of the movie then do not give it the fitness certification for screening, so simple.

kid get your history right ! Pakistan surrendered to India only & not to Bangladesh ! your commander & chief was not even in the surrendering ceremony

Back
Top Bottom