What's new

Bangladesh condemns Bollywood movie Gunday for misrepresenting the birth of Bangladesh

good.. so bengali give that much importance to Bollywood films?? see in Pakistan no one cares even if these bollywood lunatics will make a film that they(indians) liberated mars from alien still no body will care let them b happy coz their world revolve around bollywood.

Just wondering what all shall happen when "The Bastard Child" releases ??:coffee:

good.. so bengali give that much importance to Bollywood films?? see in Pakistan no one cares even if these bollywood lunatics will make a film that they(indians) liberated mars from alien still no body will care let them b happy coz their world revolve around bollywood.
lol,then how Bollywood broke your superhit movie WAAR's record.
Time to taste the reality. :lol::lol:

why are Bangladeshis so over emotional ?
hey, even we Pakistanis love our country & its independence think about it, a million people died during the partition, but still in Pakistan, we discuss the theories of maulana abul kalam azad of congress who opposed the creation of Pakistan itself,heck there are even talk shows on these subject with both its pros & cons, for example during India's foreign minister jaswant singh visit to Pakistan, there were large discussions of the cabinet mission plan of 1946 ,according to which the Quaid would become the pm of India while parts that became Pakistan, would have become autonomous province within a united India, It doesn't make us love Pakistan any less ,Pakistan is a reality & will stay that way, & we love it. but there is nothing wrong in discussing alternate history or studying it from a different perspective. why be so hyper sensitive

Last edited:
lol,then how Bollywood broke your superhit movie WAAR's record.
Time to taste the reality. :lol::lol:
do u think that what bollywood movies make is a real life events its all fictional bro its just a tool for entertainment thats it nothing less nothing more as i said if ur bollywood make a movie on how u liberated mars we will still watch it just only for the purpose of entertainment nothing more nothing less ....

do u think that what bollywood movies make is a real life events its all fictional bro its just a tool for entertainment thats it nothing less nothing more as i said if ur bollywood make a movie on how u liberated mars we will still watch it just only for the purpose of entertainment nothing more nothing less ....
I loved how you changed your statement,you said that our(Indians) world revolves around Bollywood and they(Bollywood makers)are lunatics.
Everybody knows that its all fictional and just a tool for entertainment,i was just countering your claim that nobody cares and we Indians are delusionals.

Why are the Bangla Jamatis and Razakars so worked up over a Indian Hindi movie? The primary market for this movie is Indians. If Banglas feel that they are misrepresented or their history wrongly portrayed, there is nothing stopping them from a making their own movie to correctly show their version to their people..

I loved how you changed your statement,you said that our(Indians) world revolves around Bollywood and they(Bollywood makers)are lunatics.
Everybody knows that its all fictional and just a tool for entertainment,i was just countering your claim that nobody cares and we Indians are delusionals.
i think u didnt get my comment i said no body cares what the indians say nobody take it serious.. its only an entertainment tool here for Pakistani but nt for indians

why are Bangladeshis so over emotional ?
hey, even we Pakistanis love our country & its independence think about it, a million people died during the partition, but still in Pakistan, we discuss the theories of maulana abul kalam azad , maudoodi etcs who opposed the creation of Pakistan itself,heck there are even talk shows on these subject with both its pros & cons, for example during India's foreign minister jaswant singh visit to Pakistan, there were large discussions of the cabinet mission plan of 1946 ,according to which the Quaid would become the pm of India while parts that became Pakistan, would have become autonomous province within a united India, It doesn't make us love Pakistan any less ,Pakistan is a reality & will stay that way, & we love it. but there is nothing wrong in discussing alternate history or studying on it from a different perspective. why be so hyper sensitive
These guys who are protesting have not even watched the movie.I have watched the movie.
It doesnt talk about BD'S independence neither the role of Indians or Bangladeshis in it.
The movie mentions the BD'S name only 5 or 6 times and that too in the starting to start the story.
Infact the Bangladeshi immigrants shown in the movie are heroes of the movie.

I always take stand for BD but in this case I will bash these so called protesters. Its really really ungrateful to get offense by true facts. Bangladesh was created by India. Yes, 3 million were killed by Pakistan. To save Bengalis from Pakistani army India played SAVIOR role for Bangladeshis. Off course we Bangladeshis suffered a lot but who saved us? INDIA. Who gave training to our freedom fighters? INDIA. Who gave shelter to our brothers and sisters? INDIA.

Who gave their hard earned money as tax to feed Bangladeshis during struggle? INDIANS.

INDIA and INDIANS just not only helped us but SAVED us from Pakistani forces. I salute INDIA. I thank all my Indian brothers. Thank you so much for giving us an independent nation. Without active participation of yours it wasn't even remotely possible. Thank you for making a film like Gunday to make some ignorant BDeshis think about who freed them from Pakistan. Actually they are not to be blamed. We have two forces in Bangladesh. Pro-1971 and anti-1971. Due to fear to anti-1971 pro-1971 always show 1971 as Pakistan-Bangladesh war in films and TV shows and give India a mere supportive role. That's why these protesters are in trauma right now to see the TRUTH.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom