What's new

Bangladesh condemns Bollywood movie Gunday for misrepresenting the birth of Bangladesh

now indians will say all of them are rajakars whoever are protesting and they do not represent bangladeshis :lol:

Except for people like you who like to be indian slave but use deception to hide the real wish. Indians are well aware of your indian dalali.

This is gift for indian dalals so called chetona brigade and sector commanders forum. And who can forget bdnews24, Daily Star, 71 tv, baler kontho and offcourse Awami League. For rest of Bangladeshis india insulted and insulting Bangladesh independence everyday since 1971.

i dont know when people will start bothering the line.....the story is a fiction may or may not have any resemblence to any real character in life......

It's a crap film anyway and i don't really give a s### what a bollywood film has to say about our history.

What's next? Justin Bieber gonna teach us about partition movement?!

Except for people like you who like to be indian slave but use deception to hide the real wish. Indians are well aware of your indian dalali.

This is gift for indian dalals so called chetona brigade and sector commanders forum. And who can forget bdnews24, Daily Star, 71 tv, baler kontho and offcourse Awami League. For rest of Bangladeshis india insulted and insulting Bangladesh independence everyday since 1971.

Who gets insulted everyday - you? :disagree:

I'm not surprised :omghaha:

Last edited:

lets go to your level, ore bhokcho* , tore na bolsi amar shate politics nia kotha bolbi na ? you autistic child shoo shoo

Much ado about nothing!! Can't these internet warriors do something constructive?

For God's sake it's just an idiotic Bollywood movie not a historical documentary. So what's the fuss all about? :unsure:

Much ado about nothing!! Can't these internet warriors do something constructive?

For God's sake it's just an idiotic Bollywood movie not a historical documentary. So what's the fuss all about? :unsure:
movie or documentary does not have right to change history

Chaira dan dada..... Otibo bekar/b***r cinema!! :D
this is idune :lol:

Last edited:

This movie will be seen by millions of impressionable Bangladeshi youth who will then have a distorted view of how their country was created.

This movie will be seen by millions of impressionable Bangladeshi youth who will then have a distorted view of how their country was created.

Movies show many things which do not have to be impersonated, take Rape, Kidnapping, Bank Heist as examples. Movies are made for entertainment, home, peer groups and educational institutions are responsible for education.

I do not think that the producer ever claimed that the movie is based on Historical Facts.

i am glad that i stopped watching bollywood movies :tup: fk bollywood:mad:

hello basher kella :wave:

saale bakwaas na kar, anushka sharma waali thread kyun kholi fir 1 week pehle. We at RAW have roped in Anurag Kashyap for a biopic on Honorable Her Highness Hasinaji, Im sure our bangla bandhus would love it. @arp2041 is busy writing the script for that.

saale bakwaas na kar, anushka sharma waali thread kyun kholi fir 1 week pehle. We at RAW have roped in Anurag Kashyap for a biopic on Honorable Her Highness Hasinaji, Im sure our bangla bandhus would love it. @arp2041 is busy writing the script for that.
LOL i opened that to bash bollywood :whistle: you can take your didi with you, a tribute with momota :lol:

Farooq Sheikh's last movie before he passed away. Don't know if it has been released, trailer looked powerful.

chick is different issue, it has no boundary :lol: again i opened dhoom 3 thread to bash bollywood:haha:
I bash bollywood regularly. But bashing does'nt mean you stopped watching those movies :bounce:

Back
Top Bottom