What's new

Bangladesh condemns Bollywood movie Gunday for misrepresenting the birth of Bangladesh

What's controversial about it?
1. Bangladesh born for indo-pak war ? or we started fight earlier ?
2. was war only between indo-pak and surrender to india ? or it was war between pak and indo-bangla joint force and surrender to joint force ?

if it was all about india then what we were doing ? licking our fingers ? you joined in 13th December, before that what happened ? dance competition ?

1. Bangladesh born for indo-pak war ? or we started fight earlier ?
2. was war only between indo-pak and surrender to india ? or it was war between pak and indo-bangla joint force and surrender to joint force ?

if it was all about india then what we were doing ? licking our fingers ? you joined in 13th December, before that what happened ? dance competition ?

Its a movie fror gods sake. Its not a documentary about Bangladesh freedom struggle. And everybody knows Bollywood is more fiction than reality. They only portray what is absolutely necessary to run the story. Don't worry neither Indians nor the world (except for few Bangladeshis I suppose) is gonna take history lesson from this movie. So chill buddy.

Its a movie fror gods sake. Its not a documentary about Bangladesh freedom struggle. And everybody know Bollywood more fiction than reality. They only portray what is absolutely necessary to run the story. Don't worry neither Indians nor the world is gonna take history from the movie. So chill buddy.
liberation war does not go by fiction not matter whether it is documentary or movie, enough said when you bring liberation war issue then you can not leave the history

So wass controversial in this? Bangladesh was formed after Indo-Pak 3rd War and there were many refugees waiting to cross the line. Thats world known and till date we have 1 Cr Bangladeshi Refugees and their offsprings living in India. This is official stat. Now who said that whole Bangladesh was standing to cross into India? If you wanna read wrong no one can stop u.

So wass controversial in this? Bangladesh was formed after Indo-Pak 3rd War and there were many refugees waiting to cross the line. Thats world known and till date we have 1 Cr Bangladeshi Refugees and their offsprings living in India. This is official stat. Now who said that whole Bangladesh was standing to cross into India? If you wanna read wrong no one can stop u.
you ignorant read post #31

you ignorant read post #31
He He. U call me ignorant? Just coz I dint swallow ur pill? Typical Loser attitude.

This is a movie bout 2 goons in India coming from Bangladesh. U expect movies to 1st explain for half hour the REAL, COMPLETE HISTORY before getting to the main story? U nuts? What said in movie was COMPLETELY true. Its just, its only 1 aspect of the complete History. Why does showing part of history become wrong history. Why red out of something which is not shown or not said? Nowhere did I see it mentioning Bangladeshis were nothing and they were simply pawns of India, India was the only reason for creation of Bangladesh, etc etc. As I said, you can see whatever u want from a story. We see whatever part of History shown is true, U see whatever is not shown is due to conspiracy.

He He. U call me ignorant? Just coz I dint swallow ur pill? Typical Loser attitude.

This is a movie bout 2 goons in India coming from Bangladesh. U expect movies to 1st explain for half hour the REAL, COMPLETE HISTORY before getting to the main story? U nuts? What said in movie was COMPLETELY true. Its just, its only 1 aspect of the complete History. Why does showing part of history become wrong history. Why red out of something which is not shown or not said? Nowhere did I see it mentioning Bangladeshis were nothing and they were simply pawns of India, India was the only reason for creation of Bangladesh, etc etc. As I said, you can see whatever u want from a story. We see whatever part of History shown is true, U see whatever is not shown is due to conspiracy.
if it was only about 2 goons from bangladesh then why you need history ?
ok lets put story on your way, religion was the only reason for the creation of India, India is not a nation. lets put more, India was about to fked up by uncle sam if USSR was not there, so more credit goes to USSR than India :tup:

@protest come like it LOL

if it was only about 2 goons from bangladesh then why you need history ?
ok lets put story on your way, religion was the only reason for the creation of India, India is not a nation. lets put more, India was about to fked up by uncle sam if USSR was not there, so more credit goes to USSR than India :tup:

@protest come like it LOL
Religion was the only reason? Yes. Thats true bout Pakistan. And it holds completely true for Pakistan for other comments of urs. :D

Also we can say, so called Uncle Sam shit bricks by knowing bout USSR submarines in Bay of Bengal. By the way why was Uncle Sam worried. No one attacked so called USA. Its simply coz, if u have iota of brain to understand, that we were in Cold War and both India and Pakistan had powerfull friends. Pakistani friend wasnt able to save them doesnt make India bad. :D

Bottomline is, what u said bout India actually isnt the fact but what its said bout Bangladeshi Boys in the movie is fact, eventough only a small aspect of the whole story.

Religion was the only reason? Yes. Thats true bout Pakistan. And it holds completely true for Pakistan for other comments of urs. :D

Also we can say, so called Uncle Sam shit bricks by knowing bout USSR submarines in Bay of Bengal. By the way why was Uncle Sam worried. No one attacked so called USA. Its simply coz, if u have iota of brain to understand, that we were in Cold War and both India and Pakistan had powerfull friends. Pakistani friend wasnt able to save them doesnt make India bad. :D
Bangladesh is not the creation based on religion :D but india is LOL
ahahah you forgot that it does not need attack to USA first, to start war. Actually i am going by your logic that India lived with USSR's mercy and later Russia's mercy LOL

Bangladesh is not the creation based on religion :D but india is LOL
ahahah you forgot that it does not need attack to USA first, to start war. Actually i am going by your logic that India lived with USSR's mercy and later mercy LOL
Thats where I am bringing u back. Ur statements are devoid of Facts. India was fighting for Independence past 100 yrs and I challenge u to prove where was the freedom struggle ever based on Religion.

Also, USA and USSR were outside supporters meeting their own Cold War egos. It was clearly an Indo-Pak Military War. USA tried to influence the outcome but were met by an Equal. So u can masturbate by the imagination of what USA cud have done to India, etc etc. The bottomline is USA wasnt able to do shit and USSR did their job of stopping USA influence in South Asia. Why crib bout USA doing this that to India?

Thats where I am bringing u back. Ur statements are devoid of Facts. India was fighting for Independence past 100 yrs and I challenge u to prove where was the freedom struggle ever based on Religion.

Also, USA and USSR were outside supporters meeting their own Cold War egos. It was clearly an Indo-Pak Military War. USA tried to influence the outcome but were met by an Equal. So u can masturbate by the imagination of what USA cud have done to India, etc etc. The bottomline is USA wasnt able to do shit and USSR did their job of stopping USA influence in South Asia. Why crib bout USA doing this that to India?
i will post tomorrow, time to sleep. do not worry you will learn history LOL

USA still harassed your diplomat in New York. :D

Back
Top Bottom