What's new

Bangladesh closes border with India for 14 days from Monday

I agree BD is more Muslim than whatever little chance I have interacting with people in ME. I believe and know what you are telling is true. I don't do name calling like others here, its absolutely fine for me you being Jamati, unitil and unless you try to shove your believes forcefully on others.
But frankly speaking i didn't got the context why you have told so many things..
Look s
I agree BD is more Muslim than whatever little chance I have interacting with people in ME. I believe and know what you are telling is true. I don't do name calling like others here, its absolutely fine for me you being Jamati, unitil and unless you try to shove your believes forcefully on others.
But frankly speaking i didn't got the context why you have told so many things..

You went on a ramble about Bashani and Jamat specifically being a threat? But what has Jamat ever done in the last 2 decades that actually materialized except for banning a few things and being part of a coalition?

Infact Jamat is insignificant and more of a pseudo political party at the moment.

Every Bangladeshi and muslim is a jamati who congregates in prayer. That is the meaning of Jamat = congregation.

Unfortunately, Pakistan is ruled by enemies of Pakistan and proof is all around.

Pakistan is trying to woo the Sikhs (out of their heart maybe) and other minorities too. Given it isn't right to be conducting a gathering in a pandemic. The Sikhs are responding well and many have a soft spot for Pakistan.

IK for the most part is articulate and well spoken, shows your country in a good light.

Pakistan is trying to woo the Sikhs (out of their heart maybe) and other minorities too. Given it isn't right to be conducting a gathering in a pandemic. The Sikhs are responding well and many have a soft spot for Pakistan.

IK for the most part is articulate and well spoken, shows your country in a good light.

I was referring to having more than open borders with India in time of COVID peak, while the same IK regularly hold people of Pakistan responsible for COVID in Pakistan.

Japan and Germany are neighboring countries.. this is art of Imran Khan.

Look s

You went on a ramble about Bashani and Jamat specifically being a threat? But what has Jamat ever done in the last 2 decades that actually materialized except for banning a few things and being part of a coalition?

Infact Jamat is insignificant and more of a pseudo political party at the moment.

Every Bangladeshi and muslim is a jamati who congregates in prayer. That is the meaning of Jamat = congregation.
I don't know about Jamat in BD, but jamat is a threat in WB. Read Khagragarh.

What I told about Bhasani is true, read more to know it. And when I told Bhasani is a threat?

Back
Top Bottom