What's new

Bangladesh closes border with India for 14 days from Monday

I Know your history as well.

Bhasani was a true anti Indian and his ideology changed time to time. He was a communist to start, then collaborated with the Ayub Khan, again fireclay opposed him. And the most striking part he blessed the guy who assasinated your nations founding father. To cut short has was a non communal, mass leader who was blind with his Indian hatred's. But the most important part is his political vision was not clear.
I find BAL more of a legacy of him than BNP.

10 years back it was unimaginable that the communists will be out of power from West Bengal and nobody believed that there will be vote in West Bengal on religion and cast lines. That happened. So nothing is permanent, I know your country very well as my laws are still there. The amount hard liners are creeping there, who knows what will happen in next 5-10 years.

Between Jamat is not a threat only to BD but also to our land. Read Khagragarh.

East Bengal has always been a Muslim strong hold. We put faith infront of ethnicity, as always, contrary to popular belief and distortions by Indians and answering on behalf of us (who gave them that right?).

That doesn't mean we don't have intense feelings about our culture, however any Muslim you come across will never compromise his faith for some BS. Now how you interpret this is all up to you, whether I am a razakar or a chagol but do not forget that Jamat is only one islamic faction there are dozens of Islamic groups that vary in ideology and political outlook.

Bangladeshis want to close the border...people like @Bilal9 with his day in, day out racist tirades against Indians....have ever seen me launch into racist tirades against Bangladeshis?

Please stop making me the poster boy of anti-indian tirades.

I'm entitled to my opinion.

I'd say 90% of Bangladeshis feel about India just like I do, some even worse.

Imran Khan and his supporters should explain to Pakistani nation, what's stopping Pakistan to take similar security measures?

come on you dish out so much heat for much of the time, just enjoy when some is directed back at you..

I find BAL more of a legacy of him than BNP.
Imran Khan and his supporters should explain to Pakistani nation, what's stopping Pakistan to take similar security measures?

Are your borders not already guarded to the teeth? As far as I know some borders on Indo BD line literally have a pillar to indicate that it is a demarcation. Unless I am mistaken.

Are your borders not already guarded to the teeth? As far as I know some borders on Indo BD line literally have a pillar to indicate that it is a demarcation. Unless I am mistaken.

We are wasting money on guarding borders, because any one can travel with visa.
Imran Khan recently held Indian festival in Pakistan and as a result COVID infections raised to 10%.

You are dead wrong. You can go to India through (from)jaynagor border ( Darshana) to gede border of India. From gede to shealda ( kolkata) train fare is only 30 Indian rupe per person.

In kolkata you can rent house room in daily basis and can cook food , so you can live in cheap life.

You can stay there one week in cheap price . So even a lower middle class can afford medicare in kolkata.

But staying for them long days are not possible ( hard for middle class too).

Rich people can stay long time.

Medicare service of India is light years ahead than Bangladesh.

Many people used to visit kolkata through land route and all of them will give you the same report.

Even to chennai most of people journey by express train from kolkata. And it's also very cheap.

People say that you can live in chennai with less expense than kolkata.

Not everyone born with silver spoon that they will fly to India to take medical service.
I’m sure Indian healthcare is better than bd but don’t know if it’s cheaper and even if they can’t afford to live we can’t afford to take them in now and ruin the situation much more in bd

Imran Khan recently held Indian festival in Pakistan and as a result COVID infections raised to 10%.
Is it a procedure between Pakistan Hindustan becoming bhai bhai? I won't be surprised then.

Bangladeshi Muslims were under Hindu land Lords after permanent settlement of mighty British and was suffering.

On the other hand Pakistan side came under British rule much later ,when it was under British empire, instead of terrorist inhumane East India company, also maybe no permanent settlement like Bengali areas.

So yes natural enmity shouldn't be between Pakistan and India;it's just politician enmity.

Bangladesh should be natural enemy to Hindu elite ruling class . No enmity with common people though.

So yes Indian Hindutva or Hindu elite ruling class should be in clash with us ,instead of Pakistan.
even if they can’t afford to live we can’t afford to take them in now and ruin the situation much more in bd
Govt should give them money ,they are our people, and we aren't criminals that we will let them live there helplessly.

Bangladeshis want to close the border...people like @Bilal9 with his day in, day out racist tirades against Indians....have ever seen me launch into racist tirades against Bangladeshis?
Well . I do not support racist outburst Nor will I justify them. Completely unacceptable behavior.

But when your country men openly support and legitimize a terrorist group like the Awami league as the legitimate government in BD

what do you really expect ?

@Bilal9 Bhai , keu apnare anti India bolle koshto paben na. Ami nijei swa ghoshito anti India ( zodio NRC & CAA er por theke; vaccine issue just sei agune ghritahuti diyechhe.) , and I don't have to be defensive about it, and I am proud of my position.

Indian govt ze type behave kore ete , anti India na hawatai boroncho oporadh ekjon Bangladeshi Hisabe.

But ha Indian common citizen ( zara friendly)der sathe amar kono issue nai ,issue holo Indian govt er sathe .

Ete amake ke ki vablo tate amar kichhu zay ase na. Ami kono vabei public opinion ke temon ekta mullo dei na. Ami amar nijer moto choli. Maybe eta amar ekta fault , tao ami asole erokomoi, etai amar reality.

Arekta kotha ami ekjon bondhur bondhu ar shotrur shotru , amar sathe ze zemon behave kore ami tar sathe temon behave e kore thaki.

Zodi Indian ra amader humki dey permanently border off kore dite ,then so be it. Amader sea route achhe amra khub valo vabei deal korte parbo. Ete borong India dependency ta kombe.

Tai India zodi friendly behave kore amrao setai korbo , ar zodi shotruta kore amrao sorasori shotruta korbo ,period.

Bondhutto jinis ta somane somane hoy. Chatukarita ar bondhutto ek jinis na.

Thankfully GoB is slowly understanding this.

Last edited:
We should consider importing from China directly through Myanmar in future.

After all even during Rohingya crisis we didn't stop importing from Myanmar.

So Myanmar can be used as land border with China.

Although I don't know how realistic my thoughts are!

@Old School bhai ,any opinion?

That is why the CMEC will be beneficial to nations around the region.

Well . I do not support racist outburst Nor will I justify them. Completely unacceptable behavior.

But when your country men openly support and legitimize a terrorist group like the Awami league as the legitimate government in BD

what do you really expect ?

arenot they the democratically elected government in Bangladesh? if they were so illegitimate, there would have been a lot of political protests directed at them ...like the Arab Spring or something...and didnot Awami League deliver excellent economic development to BD?

East Bengal has always been a Muslim strong hold. We put faith infront of ethnicity, as always, contrary to popular belief and distortions by Indians and answering on behalf of us (who gave them that right?).

That doesn't mean we don't have intense feelings about our culture, however any Muslim you come across will never compromise his faith for some BS. Now how you interpret this is all up to you, whether I am a razakar or a chagol but do not forget that Jamat is only one islamic faction there are dozens of Islamic groups that vary in ideology and political outlook.
I agree BD is more Muslim than whatever little chance I have interacting with people in ME. I believe and know what you are telling is true. I don't do name calling like others here, its absolutely fine for me you being Jamati, unitil and unless you try to shove your believes forcefully on others.
But frankly speaking i didn't got the context why you have told so many things..

Is it a procedure between Pakistan Hindustan becoming bhai bhai? I won't be surprised then.

Hope you know PAF pilots were not given clearance from ground to shoot 9 locked IAF fighters on 27th February 2019... bottom line is we have people who watch out for Indian interests on ground.

There are media reports, that Imran Khan is pushing hard to negotiate ''peace'' with modi, when he him self need it most.

Back
Top Bottom