What's new

Bangladesh can grow like China

I don't think people will be happy with one child/ two child policy. Do you know millions of female fetus was killed in china because of one child policy?

I know people won't be happy. But this population explosion is gonna have a negative effect. Yeah know about what happened in China. Tragic. :-( The application of the policy might be a bit different like fining the parents etc according to their financial state. For a limited time though.

I know people won't be happy. But this population explosion is gonna have a negative effect. Yeah know about what happened in China. Tragic. :-( The application of the policy might be a bit different like fining the parents etc according to their financial state. For a limited time though.

Bangladesh is a democratic country. Government can't make any policy against peoples wishes.

True. But I think people will understand if they get to know the consequences of population burst.

Bangladesh can become one of the fastest growing economies but the Jamaatis and religious extremist elements will always try to spoil the party. Unless and until these clowns are brought to book, Bangladesh will continue to lag behind.

I agree that the Jamaatis are a bit backward looking and too afterward looking. Backward looking because these guys want us to travel by camels and drink its urine to get rid of sickness. Too afterward means, they want us then to forget the present world as nothing, but ask others to glorify Islam by killing others, non-muslims and also certain Islamic SECTS alike, so that all these criminal acts can be awarded on the day of Qayamat.

However, BD also needs these religious fanatic fools who are not allowing AL to go as far as imposing secularism on the unwilling population of the country. Moreover, once in power, Jamaat may ask Rajstan to export thousands of its camels whose urine these psathetic people will use to treat cancer and others. It will be a bonanza for Indian export to BD.

I agree that the Jamaatis are a bit backward looking and too afterward looking. Backward looking because these guys want us to travel by camels and drink its urine to get rid of sickness. Too afterward means, they want us then to forget the present world as nothing, but ask others to glorify Islam by killing others, non-muslims and also certain Islamic SECTS alike, so that all these criminal acts can be awarded on the day of Qayamat.

However, BD also needs these religious fanatic fools who are not allowing AL to go as far as imposing secularism on the unwilling population of the country. Moreover, once in power, Jamaat may ask Rajstan to export thousands of its camels whose urine these psathetic people will use to treat cancer and others. It will be a bonanza for Indian export to BD.
they will never use evil eindu camels .. :lol:. they will ask IOC to help them.

Bangladesh CAN grow as fast as China. Yes, I agree.

But from reading this thread, it seems that they do not actually want to grow that fast.

We had a sustained double-digit growth for over 30 years, and yet we are still a developing country. When you start from a low base (as we did), you need both fast and sustained growth if you want to reach a developed status.

With this level of infiltration everywhere? Hell no! They will take us back to stone age.

I personally love the idea of secularism though.

Napoloen Bonaparte once famously said "If I governed a nation of Jews, I should reestablish the Temple of Solomon.". A true secular society, Bangladesh is not. We are quite liberal a muslim a nation. Awami League is trying to establish a society that has secular values governed and planned by hindus.

sorry my history is weak.. who used the word secularism before 1972???

just answer the simple question .. in 1952 when we protested for our bangla language, was it a religious movement ? (you know 1952 language movement is the pillar of our independence movement)

Napoloen Bonaparte once famously said "If I governed a nation of Jews, I should reestablish the Temple of Solomon.". A true secular society, Bangladesh is not. We are quite liberal a muslim a nation. Awami League is trying to establish a society that has secular values governed and planned by hindus.

not really hindus, it is raw agent of india

just answer the simple question .. in 1952 when we protest for our bangla language, was it a religious movement ? (you know 1952 language movement is the pillar our independence movement)

not really hindus, it is raw agent of india
Hindus=indians=raw, all same to me. If i could i would send'em all packing to their hindu stan. Hindus in Bangladesh deep in their heart have their alliance to bharath matha. You simply cannot trust hindus in Bangladesh.

Back
Top Bottom