What's new

Bangladesh can grow like China

Hindus=indians=raw, all same to me. If i could i would send'em all packing to their hindu stan. Hindus in Bangladesh deep in their heart have their alliance to bharath matha.

1.hindus=indians= raw , not really , india also has big number of muslim and they love their country very much.
2. make deep heart relation with indian muslims if you care more about religious than country.

We could adopt a one child/ two child policy for a few years just to keep the explosion of population in check.

We wont have a population explosion in the current years. Furthermore, us being a democratic country, it is very difficult for us to impose those policies, which interferes with a person's life.

I find education and empowerment of women is the best way to control the fertility rate. Look at our neighbor, india, for example.
Kerela, which has the highest literacy rate for women has a fertility rate of 1.7 children per women. While Bihar has one of the lowest literacy rate and has the highest fertility rate(3.7 kids per woman).

Bangladesh born with the idea of secularism

No it wasn't. It was everything to do with social justice, economic equality and democracy none of which is in existence today. Don't parrot Indian farts with the profile name "BDforever". Change it to Dalalforever. It will suit U baseless ramblings better.:)

1.hindus=indians= raw , not really , india also has big number of muslim and they love their country very much.
2. make deep heart relation with indian muslims if you care more about religious than country.

couldn't give a rat's as$ about indian muslims to be honest. Problem are the hindus with their anti state activities and their bharoti agenda like ..............

Muslims who have a bharati agenda should be fed to dogs like our Joy babu, they are the worst.

Mind you i have nothing against hindus or hindu nationalists, I in fact have no problem with bharoti hindus. Just our bhodroloks.

just answer the simple question .. in 1952 when we protested for our bangla language, was it a religious movement ? (you know 1952 language movement is the pillar of our independence movement)

not really hindus, it is raw agent of india

A Bengali without knowing Arabic can be a better Muslim than Arab... Language movement has no connection with Islam/secularization... One of the main cause of language movement was state language Urdu would give a better Job opportunity to urdu speaking people than Bengalis...

the anti-islamic media is feeding you propaganda... No one used the word secular before 1972... it was injected later in our constitution with the guidance of India.. It was never our identity... 1971 was achieved by your father, but 1947 was achieved by your Grand father, no?? we are Bengali Muslim.. this is our only identity.... ( now please dont ask about Hindu and Buddhists , in that sense we should change the name Bangladesh as not all Bangladeshis speak Bangla)

Hey what have you against Hindus
You are sick

No it wasn't. It was everything to do with social justice, economic equality and democracy none of which is in existence today. Don't parrot Indian farts with the profile name "BDforever". Change it to Dalalforever. It will suit U baseless ramblings better.:)

1. idea of social justice , democracy etc without secularism is funny logic :haha::haha::haha:
2. eheheh keep crying... you all dirty political parties ( awami, bnp, jamat , japa) play tenis in court , you change sides quickly to get power, one takes raw's help to get power , others take western countries help to get in power.

we are now in the field to white wash you guys.
:dirol:

Hindus=indians=raw, all same to me. If i could i would send'em all packing to their hindu stan. Hindus in Bangladesh deep in their heart have their alliance to bharath matha. You simply cannot trust hindus in Bangladesh.

I know 50 hindus myself who oppose Sheikh Hasina more fiercly than you do.... My intention is not to attack you, but i simply disagree with your post....

Hey what have you against Hindus
You are sick

i am not saying against hindus, other guy thinks hindu means indian and muslim means bangladesh, so i am saying to him that make a deep heart relation with indian muslims if he only care about religion.

i am not saying against hindus, other guy thinks hindu means indian and muslim means bangladesh, so i am saying to him that make a deep heart relation with indian muslims if he only care about religion.

I couldnt care less about religion. I believe in capitalism libertarianism . I am against folks who have an indian agendam it seems hindus are the ones with most love for India and hasina didi. A 'secular' nation like the United states starts everything with 'by god' and in their dollar bills they print 'in god we trust'...then again it wouldn't make sense to you because you have already an indian agenda.

@BDforever , what kind of democracy calls for "bichar chai na fasi chai" along with calls for destroying newpapers and private business enterprises. Only 2 types of people call this drama non-partisan:
- Athiest/ leftist/BAL & indo-awami dalals.
- Ignorant braindead morons.

Nuff said.:wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
A Bengali without knowing Arabic can be a better Muslim than Arab... Language movement has no connection with Islam/secularization... One of the main cause of language movement was state language Urdu would give a better Job opportunity to urdu speaking people than Bengalis...

the anti-islamic media is feeding you propaganda... No one used the word secular before 1972... it was injected later in our constitution with the guidance of India.. It was never our identity... 1971 was achieved by your father, but 1947 was achieved by your Grand father, no?? we are Bengali Muslim.. this is our only identity.... ( now please dont ask about Hindu and Buddhists , in that sense we should change the name Bangladesh as not all Bangladeshis speak Bangla)

from your post ....my opinion
1. I am muslim and i want some implication of Islamic law but the question is those who saying they will bring Islamic law in BD are they really worth to be the leader ?
2. In India , there are many language keeping people. so according to you , they are not indian. ehehe funny logic

dont be a hopeless :D , look some past about malaysia,vietnam,thailand ,indonesia .before 40 years ago they were below GDP than us. and now? well we are moving forward too. and another thing i must tell tell you once the british raj ruled us.now who cares them? INDIA is the 4th superpower now and has 3 times more investment in UK than the british investment in INDIA.we are the same ppl dont forget.and yeah bd is doing well .see us in next 30 years :)

a nice analyis mate.:)

dont be a hopeless :D , look some past about malaysia,vietnam,thailand ,indonesia .before 40 years ago they were below GDP than us. and now? well we are moving forward too. and another thing i must tell tell you once the british raj ruled us.now who cares them? INDIA is the 4th superpower now and has 3 times more investment in UK than the british investment in INDIA.we are the same ppl dont forget.and yeah bd is doing well .see us in next 30 years :)

a nice analyis mate.:)

Back
Top Bottom