What's new

Bangladesh can grow like China

Its funny because you are the one making one liners which contain no logical or constructive idea
tumblr_mbiqec1JUw1ri1mxoo1_400.gif

keeping saying that, i do not argue with brainless people and waste my time :eek:

@Luffy 500 is posting facts and you are whining after having no reply to his arguments, find out the brainless dude now :lol:

go and check my arguments silly :D you guys are funny , just point on particular comment , where i am whining ? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
go and check my arguments silly :D you guys are funny , just point on particular comment , where i am whining ? :D
1. bichar chai na fasi chai - that is from heart , you know justice do not follow hearts. only peoples' movement follow hearts.
you are the face of current political parties who keeps barking without logical and constructive idea.
There you got, hypocrisy in two posts. Bichar chai na fashi chai is a good way of showing how people bark without any logical or constructive idea or proof.

There you got, hypocrisy in two posts. Bichar chai na fashi chai is a good way of showing how people bark without any logical idea or proof.

awesome , read following posts ( same question asked by other guy and i replied)... then come to argument ..

Jamatis have as usual hijacked another thread with their off-topic, non-stop anti-Hindu, anti-India hate messages.

The topic is about Bangladesh becoming like another China economically and not about insulting Hindus, India and political rivals of the Jamat.

Re topic:

Bangladesh can grow like China but it must do some of the following.

1. Resolve power issues.
2. Resolve infrastructure issues e.g. Padma
3. Have political stability and end the very divisive political culture in the country.
4. Export manpower abroad as a way to resolve population issues and the government
is in fact doing that and looking for new manpower export destinations all the time.
5. Try to make Bangladesh a region centre of educational excellence with universities of great quality,
there are already a few that do that e.g. BRAC university and the Asian University of Women.

6. Our Chinese allies can help us by continuing their investment in Bangladesh.
7. Bangladesh cannot be complacent as if it does not act quickly the role of the "new China" will be taken by another state or states e.g. Cambodia, Vietnam etc.

Bangladesh CAN grow as fast as China. Yes, I agree.

But from reading this thread, it seems that they do not actually want to grow that fast.

We had a sustained double-digit growth for over 30 years, and yet we are still a developing country. When you start from a low base (as we did), you need both fast and sustained growth if you want to reach a developed status.

Double digit growth for over 30 years?

That is truly mind blowing.

I don't know what to say, I am absolutely astounded.

Well done! Absolutely amazing!

i know what will happend in next 30 years. the education level will rise upto 70 to 80% as far as i know. the kids are going to the school commonly.The most of the illiterate ppl will die with in the next 30 years.and this children will take the future.The germany,japan facing a problem like too much old ppl but we have a huge youth population now and near future.The bd goverment deducted the birth controll policy now just for this causes. the goverment think the population is an assest not a burden.so i'm optimistic about bd :)

i know what will happend in next 30 years. the education level will rise upto 70 to 80% as far as i know. the kids are going to the school commonly.The most of the illiterate ppl will die with in the next 30 years.and this children will take the future.The germany,japan facing a problem like too much old ppl but we have a huge youth population now and near future.The bd goverment deducted the birth controll policy now just for this causes. the goverment think the population is an assest not a burden.so i'm optimistic about bd :)

Well said sepoi.
Is the avatar of ur is u? or ur son?
:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom