What's new

Bangladesh can grow like China

@BDforever , what kind of democracy calls for "bichar chai na fasi chai" along with calls for destroying newpapers and private business enterprises. Only 2 types of people call this drama non-partisan:
- Athiest/ leftist/BAL & indo-awami dalals.
- Ignorant braindead morons.

Nuff said.:wave:
1. bichar chai na fasi chai - that is from heart , you know justice do not follow hearts. only peoples' movement follow hearts.
just tell me one thing , if some one kill your relatives and then he gets only jail, will you be happy ? do not need to answer me just ask yourself.
2. some parties may try to get advantage of the movement. ( why we care, our moto is clear)
3. in future, by this same protesters may make happy other parties. ( who knows )
##truth is all current parties do not care about people , only care about how to get in power.
and we know you all parties will merge together (to save all your identity) when you will see we are against all corrupted parties

Last edited by a moderator:
1. bichar chai na fasi chai - that is from heart , you know justice do not follow hearts. only peoples' movement follow hearts.
just tell me one thing , if some one kill your relatives and then he gets only jail, will you be happy ? do not need to answer me just ask yourself.
2. some parties may try to get advantage of the movement. ( why we care, our moto is clear)
3. in future, by this same protesters may make happy other parties. ( who knows )
##truth is all current parties do not care about people , only care about how to get in power.
and we know you all parties will merge together (to save all your identity) when you will see we are against all corrupted parties

so any of your relative were killed by these alleged rajakars?

We wont have a population explosion in the current years. Furthermore, us being a democratic country, it is very difficult for us to impose those policies, which interferes with a person's life.

I find education and empowerment of women is the best way to control the fertility rate. Look at our neighbor, india, for example.
Kerela, which has the highest literacy rate for women has a fertility rate of 1.7 children per women. While Bihar has one of the lowest literacy rate and has the highest fertility rate(3.7 kids per woman).

I think I get your point.

SO U agree that you folks R demanding mob justice, barbaric stone age type. A trail that has been internationally condemned as unfair & biased even as per domestic standard can not ensure justice. On top of that U ignorant hujukes under awami/leftist fagotic leadership R pressurising the judges and supporting all sorts of facism. When teachers come out to protest they R dealt with pepper spray while U shabag muktijuddha walas R treated with Biyrani & thanda pani. U guys symbolize epitome of hypocrisy & ignorance very easy to manipulate as per awami bakshali needs.

SO U agree that you folks R demanding mob justice, barbaric stone age type. A trail that has been internationally condemned as unfair & biased even as per domestic standard can not ensure justice. On top of that U ignorant hujukes under awami/leftist fagotic leadership R pressurising the judges and supporting all sorts of facism. When teachers come out to protest they R dealt with pepper spray while U shanab muktijuddha walas R treated with Biyrani & thanda pani. U guys symbolize epitome of hypocrisy & ignorance very easy to manipulate as per awami bakshali needs.

you are the face of current political parties who keeps barking without logical and constructive idea.

you are the face of current political parties who keeps barking without logical and constructive idea.

look+in+mirror.gif

Good to know that at least U know your true self. :enjoy:

Someone stop Facebook to PDF migration/

Back
Top Bottom