What's new

Bangladesh building missile arsenal

Why am I getting advice from Indians on how BD should expend and expand its military budget? Its none of India's concern or business.

Why am I getting advice from Indians on how BD should expend and expand its military budget? Its none of India's concern or business.

stop your arrogant posture... .. what do you expect in a forum.. people just reading thru your post... and say.. "yes" .. ?
every time I see your response I just laugh off from the chair.. I mean do you actually think before jumping onto your reply frenzy mode... ? All I stated is fact that you have agreed from time to time.. that you want to tow Pro China line... ... phew you are always on some thing...

Have you seen the other Indian posts giving me their opinion on how BD should utilize its military budget?

Have you seen the other Indian posts giving me their opinion on how BD should utilize its military budget?

Funny stuff, Why start a thread on BD military then ? Just because you claim to writer, lawyer and what not and just want to have your views.
Noticed Indians seldom starting threads on BD they only share opinions Its you who try to play cry baby when cornered with your whimsical views Remember your "Aggrived RAW" and Mossad thread?

So Bangladesh is a happy nation.

Bangladesh should spend more on its military but especially on procurement and R & D. BD would not only be happy but also feel safe and secure.

Back
Top Bottom