What's new

Bangladesh Building Frigates with Chinese help - Indian Defence Magazine

Yeah, that was in response to one of your own countrymen bragging about his country. And frankly, I do not approve the kind of relationship India has with the AL.

Post no.7, although not of the right taste was anything but bragging. GoI bashing at best. I don't understand how this seems to get a rise out of you guys.

Once again, you can get back on topic

Sure, I'll leave you to it. It's unfortunate that we have to patrol these Bangladesh threads lest you get away with your BS.

Post no.7, although not of the right taste was anything but bragging. GoI bashing at best. I don't understand how this seems to get a rise out of you guys.

You'll see :D

Sure, I'll leave you to it. It's unfortunate that we have to patrol these Bangladesh threads lest you get away with your BS.

And what might that BS be?

The daily predictions about the dis-integration of India and how Bangladesh will "liberate" the North-East to name the main one.

Thought you wanted to get back on topic?

Well, now that BS part is off-topic :lol:

Since when did I predict about India disintegrating? Bangladesh going to liberate NE India? Really? :lol:

Did you know that I am critical of ULFA being partly based in my country during the BNP administration? I did say that the force of NE India alone would give even the Bangladesh Army a hard time in other threads.

I think you are confusing me for someone else.

Well, now that BS part is off-topic :lol:

Since when did I predict about India disintegrating? Bangladesh going to liberate NE India? Really? :lol:

Did you know that I am critical of ULFA being partly based in my country during the BNP administration? I did say that the force of NE India alone would give even the Bangladesh Army a hard time in other threads.

I think you are confusing me for someone else.

I'm not confusing anyone with anyone. I'm merely returning the favour of generalisation.

I'm not confusing anyone with anyone. I'm merely returning the favour of generalisation.

Dear, just because people like Md Akmal posts all those little predictions about India, that doesn't mean every Bangladeshi agrees with it.

Zabanya :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: Butters

India%20and%20Bangladesh%20Flags.jpg

Most of posts suggested that India as potent threat for BD. Actually India never having intention to attack BD if its real v have been done it long back (1971) ryt , EVEN BD doesn't having resources then wat is need of war. India may want/like Nepal ,bhutan ,Tibet to merge with us in future but never BD for sure .

Most of posts suggested that India as potent threat for BD. Actually India never having intention to attack BD if its real v have been done it long back (1971) ryt , EVEN BD doesn't having resources then wat is need of war. India may want/like Nepal ,bhutan ,Tibet to merge with us in future but never BD for sure .

We know that. You dont want Mogul to be back in Red Fort again and you are very afraid. We want to keep you that way. Thats why we are building state of the art defence forces as a deterrent Masallah...:smokin:

We know that. You dont want Mogul to be back in Red Fort again and you are very afraid. We want to keep you that way. Thats why we are building state of the art defence forces as a deterrent Masallah...:smokin:

You can surely take refuge in the lawns of Red Fort someday when your House will be swallowed by the Sea. :lol:

Bangladesh Navy has Ordered 3 large Fast Missile Crafts From China ~ ASIAN DEFENCE NEWS
Are these the same corvettes or which are mentioned in this post are different and more ?

In post #3 of this thread Faarhan was wondering why in the list of Indian Magazine there is no mention of our order of 600 DWT vessels? It seems, that the 3 large 600 DWT Fast Missile Crafts that the news in the Asian Defence News says are those items that the BN has already ordered at the beginning of this year.

BN has many other vessels in its procurement list. But, it is impossible for any single news report to contain all the items. As such, the Indian Magazine report contains only a few of them. That is why it did not mention these huge fast attack missile crafts. It has not also mentioned about the other smaller missile crafts that our Khulna Shipyard is building with Chinese collaboration.

Good news for BD good for them and glad that the "CHINESE" are helping them ;)

During Pakistan time it was Prime Minister H.S Suhrawardy (from eastern wing) who established a strong relationship with China. He was accompanied by Maulana Bhasani and Sk. Mujib when he visited China during his tenure (sometime in 1958) as the PM of Pakistan.

After the 1971 war, China maintained this relationship strong with the present-day Pakistan. But, it cooled with Bangladesh. This was reversed by President Ziaur Rahman of Bangladesh, who established a strong friendeship with China sometime around 1976.

Since then China has been steadily selling us all types of armaments. Our military hardwares are mostly from China, but there are a few exceptions. The latest decision to sell naval vessels and missiles will enhance our defence capability.

However, we need a few units of submarines from any source. Bd is not here to make any offensive war, we are not capable to do that. We are a peace loving nation. However, we need a deterrent force that will cause our two enemies to think twice before making a direct assault to capture our wealth in the BoB.

Bangladesh should have at least 16 Major Warships and 8 Submarines and also some Missile Boats so the can tackle any threat specially the Indian increasing threat and Bangladesh should also go for more high tech War Planes and should have at least 450 of them and Bangladesh should also go for latest MBTS should have them in huge numbers in short Bangladesh need to increase its defence capabilities in great number

A total of 8 new ships have been ordered to China before June this year. THese new ships are of 3different classes and 2 ofwhich are LPC (with missiles). This fiscal BN will make another major purchase as listed in the article in the 1st page. The order includes crvettes and frigates. We are going ahead. However, our govt and military are too secretive for obvious reason.

Back
Top Bottom