What's new

Bangladesh BLAMES Pakistan's spy agency ISI for Dhaka terror attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2016-7-3_20-5-59.png

Now I can finally be at peace as ISI has been blamed. The Indians and Bangladeshis never disappoint me...

WTH this brain dead zombie balbbering about? There is No ISIS in the bangladesh ? Then what the hell is this thing ?

untitled-png.315379
1-png.315378
5-png.315377
4-png.315376
2-png.315375

Look South Asian govts are all struggling with the concept of Isis. They cant explain to people how someone can be isis and part of a local radical group too, so it's easier just to say 'they are not isis' they are the same criminals with a new brand.

Pakistan, I think, is grappling with the same issue with Ttp branding to isis.

OT: the govt is wrong to take an easy route by blaming ISI. Terrorism has multiple causes that need to be tackled, shying away and blaming ISI, CIA, RAW is not going to solve it.

Last edited:
In your media isn't it ? Do you even realize blaming ISI all the time is resulting in lost of creditability. People will take your claims as trolling.

Did I told you to care about our media?
Funny.

Press trust of India and NDTV? These are Indian media outlets. Why are we letting an Indian poster sh-t stir? Pakistan has no involvement in this and Indian media is only making it a bigger headline as one of their nationals died.
I think BD and Bangladeshis are well aware that home grown terrorists have been around in BD for a decade or so from the days of Bangla Bhai to now.

Bangladeshis are well aware now that is India who is funding these sort of terrorism. Simple orchestrate a crime which gives them an excuse to barge in. Hasina is Mir Zafor everyone knows that.

So much for "We stand with our Bengali Brothers"
@haviZsultan @PaklovesTurkiye @shah1398

Didnt i tell you this soft policy of ours is going to be taken for granted and not win hearts. Once a back stabber always a backstabber. Do you gentlemen agree now?

Shame on Pakistan for this disgusting act.

The shame is on that Bitch who is dancing on Indian tunes.

And you can go to hell with BD for all we care.

So much for "We stand with our Bengali Brothers"
@haviZsultan @PaklovesTurkiye @shah1398

Didnt i tell you this soft policy of ours is going to be taken for granted and not win hearts. Once a back stabber always a backstabber. Do you gentlemen agree now?

The shame is on that Bitch who is dancing on Indian tunes.

And you can go to hell with BD for all we care.

Dear sir....I will hate those Bengalis who will curse and abuse my country and i will reply them in kind but how can i disrespect to those Bengalis who never ever bad mouthed Pakistan? I hate Hasina and company to my core but i have to respect them as they are representative of Bengali people.....

I will stand for my country in every hour....

I think recent events show that people can be 'inspired' by ISIS without being directy associated with them. But if home grown terrorist are with orgs that ISI has long supported then whether or not they explicitly supported this act, they still have blame to carry.

Amazing. So now ISIS is backed by Pakistan. Explains why an ISIS affiliated faction attacked Lahore a couple of months ago killing dozens. That too was ISI. In fact in twisted Hasina logic Pakistan is actuallh the mastermind behind the war in Syria. Her awesome intelligence agency have confirmed this. Seriously how stupid are some Bangladeshis to fall for such utter nonsense. A while ago she was accusing the Islamist opposition of collaborating with Zionist Israel? Seriously retarded woman and even more braindead followers.

when has any teoorist attacking Pakistani people ever proved their disloyalty? You guys talk about TTP being such a big problem, do you think Hafiz Saeed declares them 'terrorist' or 'misled'

We stand beside our Bengali brothers regardless. I hope Bengal can move away from punishing Pakistan every day since the division. Its unfair and unethical to blame Pakistan for every act of terror conducted in Bengal.

Irrelevant small country trying to get attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom