What's new

Bangladesh BLAMES Pakistan's spy agency ISI for Dhaka terror attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not as lost as Indian army! Raping and pregnating the woman they are supposed to protect :lol:

you're so off target. your Pakistani buddies seem to think raping and impregnating women against their will is some how an achievement with Yeezy proudly proclaiming it as an ISI achievemet. I merely pointed out that knowing ISI, if at all they had any role in any impregnation, it is likely they got into the rubber protection racket ad as usual screwed that business up as well.

Before arguing with me why don't you and yeeazy come to an understanding which side you'd like to argue? shoudl be easy considering the two of you are just one password away

Pakistan can benefit by taking revenge for hanging of razakarsrazakars or say to UN that BD is heavily radicalised

We don't sell weapons to ISIS .thse parts used in weapons was legally exported to Lebanon and Saudi which was used by ISIS in their explosives

On topic: Hasina govt will blame Pakistan for everything because of her bias against Pakistan.It is indeed the work of ISIS
Did u hear the statement from Gohar Rizvi from Bangladesh.. its enough to quite u and reject indian claim that they will blame Pakistan for everything.. they have some differences between indian and bangladeshi govs.
Its just indian habbit to blame Pak for everything..i wont be surprise if india is involve cuz its again indian way of dealing or treating their neighbour.. lets see how long india keep this dirty game on in its neighbour cuz no one is moving out..
Yet again u blame saudia arabia to hand out indian wepon to ISIS.. i just wanna say plz grow up cuz living in lala land dont make india as shining india just try to face reality which is way to ugly then u imagin ..buh

Who give way to ISI to take class with BD terrorists.
Who could not defend of east Pak how can they terror attack in BD?

well if isi is making faulty rubber and if it doesn't offer protection ofcourse they will get blamed. May be they should get back to their original mission of security services for the likes of dawood ibrahim, obl et al. But then they have failed in it so I guess they needed a new trade. at least give them a collaboration with trojan so they learn how to make them properly.

What kind of drugs are you on? Learn to develop a sense of humour and then spew nonsense. As for faulty rubbers, I think Indian men are well versed in that since reports state that their below average "members" were too small for rubbers.

Indian media at it again...
img_20160704_035304-jpg.315576

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom