What's new

Bangladesh Army

SHORAD FM-90 (12 km, for point defence) HQ 7

hq7crotaletowedvarianta.jpg

Medium Range : LY-60D/LY-60N (22 km, for limited aerial defence)

LY-60-HQ-64-TEL-Launch-1S.jpg

4. Semi-Long Range : LY-70 [Naval Version]/LY-80 (42km, for aerial defence)

LY80SAM.jpg

Three photos showing boxes of ammo and Army, Police & BDR personnel in Chittagong few years ago :

2009-03-08__back01.jpg

Related BDR (now called BGB) photos in posts # 1 and # 5. Another photo in # 512 showing Army personnel in a training session with Police men

Three photos showing boxes of ammo and Army, Police & BDR personnel in Chittagong few years ago :

2009-03-08__back01.jpg

Related BDR (now called BGB) photos in posts # 1 and # 5. Another photo in # 512 showing Army personnel in a training session with Police men

If I am no wrong these are images of arms and ammo that had been caught in CUFL jetty right?

I dont want to spoil the party.

A. The tail flag looks photoshopped.
B. Registration I is a civilian registration for Italian aircrafts and I just found a Italian helo with registration I-EASU as shown in the above photo.

Photos: Agusta A-109S Grand Aircraft Pictures | Airliners.net

Although I am not denying the fact that BN is having 2 of such helos. My point is above is photoshopped/misleading. Above pic is Italian civil registered helo not BN one.

GB

I dont want to spoil the party.

A. The tail flag looks photoshopped.
B. Registration I is a civilian registration for Italian aircrafts and I just found a Italian helo with registration I-EASU as shown in the above photo.

Photos: Agusta A-109S Grand Aircraft Pictures | Airliners.net

Although I am not denying the fact that BN is having 2 of such helos. My point is above is photoshopped/misleading. Above pic is Italian civil registered helo not BN one.

GB

Here is the real one:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...tary-thread-news-pictures-25.html#post1905677

See post #372.

Posted on this very thread :P

6.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

4.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

6.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

4.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

15.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

16.jpg

18.jpg

20.jpg

25.jpg

Back
Top Bottom