What's new

Bangladesh Army

Perhaps you are not aware about the rapid modernization of B.O.F that occurred since the last 3 decades, anyways seeing is believing.Your Defense Attache posted to Dhaka could verify these reports. :-):-):-)
Or perhaps you can ask the Germans when they provide license to produce G3 and MP5, OR type57 ...

20626197_10203506774226156_172012248375018854_o.jpg
20626890_10203506783386385_314894444956875320_o.jpg

BDMilitary
38 mins ·
New post (Bangladesh Army awards $1 billion APC contract to Turkey) has been published on Bangladesh Military Forces - BDMilitary.com

Bangladesh Army awards $1 billion APC contract to Turkey
The Directorate General of Defence Purchase (DGDP) has awarded Turkish firm Delta Defence a contract to supply as many as 680 Light Armoured Vehicles…

BDMILITARY.COM|BY BDMILITARY

that a lot of APC are we going to produce them locally
and aalso now its says turkey but i read before we are buying 600 apc from ukraine so which one is correct

and aalso now its says turkey but i read before we are buying 600 apc from ukraine so which one is correct

Whichever one it is, we should at least get ToT and assemble them locally.

I mean - it's already being done with BTR-80's (under BOF - my understanding), so it is as elementary as that.

I mean, with demand being what it is and the local state of technology, why didn't we develop our own version of a 4X4 APC? It is surprising, but not entirely unexpected with low level of defence manufacturing we have. We could have easily shaved off 200 to 300 million from that $1 Billion order....but I'm sure the 15% scammers were involved.

Eida kon model rey bhai?

Looks like an improved old Land Rover Discovery Long wheelbase model with the door handles.

Or perhaps you can ask the Germans when they provide license to produce G3 and MP5, OR type57 ...

POF MP5 machine pistol are being sold in US in Semi Auto configuration for public use.

Export price from Pakistan is USD550 but USA Retail price is about USD1800 for MP5 after duties, fees etc.

Reviews have been quite positive by the weapons enthusiast community.

https://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/pof-5/

origin Ukraine, will be built by Turkey with BD specification.
680 4x4 apc+ 80 6x6 apc= 760 apc
+++
200 Kaya ii MRAP from Turkey

So total 960 units.
Clear ?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom