What's new

Bangladesh Army

Destroyed in war. Nobody is saying Pakistanis did it or not.

Shouldn't have gone about killing civilians and n the first place. This country wouldn't be Bangladesh now then.
We only hunted muktis..

Muktis supported by india and her army... against another country.

It was your awami league and mukti trolls who were massacring and looting Pakistanis and even shooting at our troops before the operation was launched.

We only hunted muktis..

It was your awami league and mukti trolls who were massacring and looting Pakistanis and even shooting at our troops before the operation was launched.
explain the military action in the middle of the night on university premises... which is the main thing that erupted the war.

also watch: youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=4JbnM6A2P74

while i will agree awami league traitors got the country divided with alliance with traitors.... can't blame sheikh mujib.... His want for freedom didn't mean a seperate country though now it;s propagandatised as that.

my great grandfather got married to a bengali woman and hence we're here.... else we wouldn't be. while some members in my family fought in the war agaisnt the pakistanis because of their barbarity.... most didn't infact my village was war free throughout the war.

Last edited:
We only hunted muktis..
Mukti means "Freedom", we FF's were very similar like our Kashmir brothers Freedom Fighters, also now they are being termed as terrorists.:-):-):-):-)

We only hunted muktis..

A post. Right Straight, out of the back side. If ever there was one.

A post. Right Straight, out of the back side. If ever there was one.
Personal agtgtacks... i can do that much worse... dear arse hat.

history books in pakistan is like the history books in japan.... playing the victim! (no offense) but the world knows the truth.

only germany seems to have the balls to own up to their past these days it seems.
Sarmila bose or Richard Sissoun or Leo Rose arent Pakistanis...

Mukti means "Freedom", we FF's were very similar like our Kashmir brothers Freedom Fighters, also now they are being termed as terrorists.:-):-):-):-)
Kashmiris dont kill,loot or rape...

Personal agtgtacks... i can do that much worse... dear arse hat.

Sarmila bose or Richard Sissoun or Leo Rose arent Pakistanis...

What personal attack? Just truth Sir. Did the truth hurt? :lol:

And O plz don't try to scare me online. It won't work Sir. You're dealing with an expert, knows the game well and knowhow to handle online keyboard warriors.

What personal attack? Just truth Sir. Did the truth hurt? :lol:

And O plz don't try to scare me online. It won't work Sir. You're dealing with an expert, knows the game well and knowhow to handle online keyboard warriors.
What truth? Personal attacks?

As for expert.. il tell you the same thing i tell em indians... I payback with double the interests.

Pakistan killed alot of people but Pakistan has lost alot of land as well.(e.g east Pakistan and kashmir)
plus one destroyer stationed in their own port..l..

i can understand they blaming bengalis for betraying them and shaking hands with indians..... but how would they justify indians entering their navy base on their turf, operated by their men and lose a destroyer in 71s war.... how would they justify that.

ps.PNS ghazi was not destroyed by indians..... but indians claim that anyways, albeit inaccurately

off topic keep it in the army

plus i want say this all side no side is angel we all did crime and bad things

back to army thread thanks

Defence Technology of Bangladesh-DTB
Border Guards বর্ডার গার্ড বাংলাদেশ (বিজিবি) তাদের পুরাতন Type-56 LMG কে খুব শীঘ্রই replaced by Type-81 LMG দিয়ে রিপ্লেস করতে যাচ্ছে।

এছাড়া General Purpose Machine Gun হিসেবে বাংলাদেশে নির্মিত BD-14 মেশিনগান ব্যবহার করবে।

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom