* Eotech Red Dot Sight ,
* Forward Handgrip ,
* Weapon Mounted Flashlight &
* Rail interface system .

1510946_578372368914968_1869418289_n.jpg

Bangladesh Army adopts Metis-M1 ATGM

David C Isby, Washington - IHS Jane's Missiles & Rockets

06 January 2014

The Bangladesh Army formally introduced the Russian-built 9K115-2 Metis-M1 (AT-13 'Saxhorn-2') anti-tank guided missile (ATGM) system into service during a ceremony at Dhaka Cantonment on 23 December 2013.

Bangladesh ordered 120 Metis systems in December 2012. These are the first anti-tank guided missiles to enter service with Bangladesh.

Like several other countries in the region, it had relied on the US-developed 105 mm M40-series recoilless rifle as its sole anti-tank and direct-fire weapon. The M40 weighs 210 kg and uses what is essentially a tripod mounting. It is often installed on a light wheeled vehicle.

During the same ceremony, the army also adopted the Chinese-built PF98 120 mm anti-tank rocket launcher.

(111 of 244 words)

Bangladesh Army adopts Metis-M1 ATGM - IHS Jane's 360

Antitank_missile_system_Metis-M1.jpg

Bangladesh Army adopts Metis-M1 ATGM

David C Isby, Washington - IHS Jane's Missiles & Rockets
06 January 2014

The Bangladesh Army formally introduced the Russian-built 9K115-2 Metis-M1 (AT-13 'Saxhorn-2') anti-tank guided missile (ATGM) system into service during a ceremony at Dhaka Cantonment on 23 December 2013.

Bangladesh ordered 120 Metis systems in December 2012. These are the first anti-tank guided missiles to enter service with Bangladesh.

Like several other countries in the region, it had relied on the US-developed 105 mm M40-series recoilless rifle as its sole anti-tank and direct-fire weapon. The M40 weighs 210 kg and uses what is essentially a tripod mounting. It is often installed on a light wheeled vehicle.

During the same ceremony, the army also adopted the Chinese-built PF98 120 mm anti-tank rocket launcher.

(111 of 244 words)

Bangladesh Army adopts Metis-M1 ATGM - IHS Jane's 360

Antitank_missile_system_Metis-M1.jpg

BA has been using Pak made HJ-8/BS-8A so far.

Bangladesh army's 105 mm SPH based on T-62 tank: he project was conducted on tanks which were declared obsolete in 1995...instead of just scrapping them or leaving to rot the authorities did take this convesion initiative to increase the utility further ...what should be realised is that such projects provides more experience and technical speciality to the concerned engineering teams.
1528734_525867490854703_1694198469_n.jpg

Do we really need this thread? Is there a "Bangladesh" army exists when it is acting as extension of indian army and helping india and Awami League killing Bangladeshis?

Do we really need this thread? Is there a "Bangladesh" army exists when it is acting as extension of indian army and helping india and Awami League killing Bangladeshis?
Let's not be disillusioned.BD is much much more than SHW and BAL. We are staunch Muslims. We have weathered over many Karbalas. Regular cyclones/floods destroy all. But we rebuild quickly and stand up on our feet.

Let's not be disillusioned.BD is much much more than SHW and BAL. We are staunch Muslims. We have weathered over many Karbalas. Regular cyclones/floods destroy all. But we rebuild quickly and stand up on our feet.
I agree with rebuilding part. But current army has NO loyalty to Bangladesh and its sovereignty. They are only loyal to money.

I agree with rebuilding part. But current army has NO loyalty to Bangladesh and its sovereignty. They are only loyal to money.

Relatives of Sheikh Family Inc and RAWAMY complaints have been placed in sensitive positions in the military, Police, RAB,Intel and administration. Come defining moment, they will come round like JRB on15 Aug '75.

Relatives of Sheikh Family Inc and RAWAMY complaints have been placed in sensitive positions in the military, Police, RAB,Intel and administration. Come defining moment, they will come round like JRB on15 Aug '75.

I highly doubt in any 'defining moment' they will be like JRB. Besides, we have passed many 'defining moment' already.

No that is NORA B-52K1, the one on the pic is M03 NORA-B52 K-I K1B

Nora B-52K1 155mm 52 caliber 8x8 self-propelled howitzer technical data sheet specifications picture - Army Recognition - Army Recognition

http://www.armyrecognition.com/serb...zer_system_technical_data_sheet_pictures.html

There is no data about K2 version except on wikipedia, and who knows who wrote that. I am guessing that they got info from Yugoimport directly. And then again, it might be designated as K2, i will try to find out.

No that is NORA B-52K1, the one on the pic is M03 NORA-B52 K-I K1B

Nora B-52K1 155mm 52 caliber 8x8 self-propelled howitzer technical data sheet specifications picture - Army Recognition - Army Recognition

M03 K1B NORA-B52 K-I 155mm truck mounted artillery howitzer system technical data sheet pictures - Army Recognition - Army Recognition

There is no data about K2 version except on wikipedia, and who knows who wrote that. I am guessing that they got info from Yugoimport directly. And then again, it might be designated as K2, i will try to find out.
what is the price of this new Nora B-52 K1 version ?

what is the price of this new Nora B-52 K1 version ?
Nobody knows :D According to one guy from Serbian forum, total worth of a deal between Bangladesh and Serbia is 110 000 000 $ Is that true, i really have no idea. But if it is, you need to know that we regularly sell around 5 000 000 $, worth equipment to Bangladesh every year. And you also bought BOV M11, probably some ammo for Nora's, and then there is training, and maintenance.... So even if it's true it's hard to tell how much from that sum is for Nora B 52. If i had to guess i would say that Nora B 52 for Bangladesh is around 2-3 000 000$

Back
Top Bottom