What's new

Bangladesh Army

Nobody knows :D According to one guy from Serbian forum, total worth of a deal between Bangladesh and Serbia is 110 000 000 $ Is that true, i really have no idea. But if it is, you need to know that we regularly sell around 5 000 000 $, worth equipment to Bangladesh every year.
you sell stuff to BD every year ? :o:

you sell stuff to BD every year ? :o:
2008:
1m4EzX5.png

2009:
AgNiAOK.png

2010:
i2x7.png

2011:
9CMgnDQ.png

:D Reports for 2012 and 2013 are not out yet

Nobody knows :D According to one guy from Serbian forum, total worth of a deal between Bangladesh and Serbia is 110 000 000 $ Is that true, i really have no idea. But if it is, you need to know that we regularly sell around 5 000 000 $, worth equipment to Bangladesh every year. And you also bought BOV M11, probably some ammo for Nora's, and then there is training, and maintenance.... So even if it's true it's hard to tell how much from that sum is for Nora B 52. If i had to guess i would say that Nora B 52 for Bangladesh is around 2-3 000 000$

according to a recent newspaper report, Bangladesh Army paid Serbia BDT 5,413.4 million for the SPHs..... this comes to roughly around $69.4 million.... so, again roughly $3.85 million per unit.... just a quick calculation....

according to a recent newspaper report, Bangladesh Army paid Serbia BDT 5,413.4 million for the SPHs..... this comes to roughly around $69.4 million.... so, again roughly $3.85 million per unit.... just a quick calculation....
not really because it also includes BOVM11 vehicle

No i mean the article where they mention how much you paid for Nora.

I can post the link alright... but the report was published in Bangla newspaper.... so, not sure whether you would be able to read it.... thats why I posted the value amount for your better understanding.... it only talked about howitzers.... though its understandable that a non-defence newspaper is not likely to understand technical specifics....

"পরের বছর সার্বিয়া থেকে ১৮টি স্বয়ংক্রিয় কামান (সেলফ-প্রোপেলড গান—এসপিগান) কেনা হয় ৫৪১ কোটি ৩৪ লাখ টাকায়।"

১৫০০০ কোটি টাকার অস্ত্র-সরঞ্জাম ক্রয়

I can post the link alright... but the report was published in Bangla newspaper.... so, not sure whether you would be able to read it.... thats why I posted the value amount for your better understanding.... it only talked about howitzers.... though its understandable that a non-defence newspaper is not likely to understand technical specifics....

"পরের বছর সার্বিয়া থেকে ১৮টি স্বয়ংক্রিয় কামান (সেলফ-প্রোপেলড গান—এসপিগান) কেনা হয় ৫৪১ কোটি ৩৪ লাখ টাকায়।"

১৫০০০ কোটি টাকার অস্ত্র-সরঞ্জাম ক্রয়
report has many wrong info eg. it said BD is buying 2 submarines for $1 billion which later turned $203 million.
It has BD bought 2 maritime patrol aircraft from Germany for around $15 million each, which is basically $15 million in total.
It also said BD also bought 2 frigate from china for around $ 81,500,000 but actually BD bought them about $ 8 million each. Remember Prothom alo is anti- armed forces newspaper, it many times posted wrong info to create public anger which includes reporting high purchase price than original.

report has many wrong info eg. it said BD is buying 2 submarines for $1 billion which later turned $203 million.
It has BD bought 2 maritime patrol aircraft from Germany for around $15 million each, which is basically $15 million in total.
It also said BD also bought 2 frigate from china for around $ 81,500,000 but actually BD bought them about $ 8 million each. Remember Prothom alo is anti- armed forces newspaper, it many times posted wrong info to create public anger which includes reporting high purchase price than original.

So you bought a German Patrol Boat for $7.5 million ($15m in total) but you somehow managed to buy a Chinese Frigate for around $8 million each ? :unsure:

Mazaaak kar rahaa haiii ? A frigate for $8 million ? :blink:

Some MBTs can cost as much as that & you're talking about a Frigate ! :undecided:

So you bought a German Patrol Boat for $7.5 million ($15m in total) but you somehow managed to buy a Chinese Frigate for around $8 million each ? :unsure:

Mazaaak kar rahaa haiii ? A frigate for $8 million ? :blink:

Some MBTs can cost as much as that & you're talking about a Frigate ! :undecided:
read again , brand new german patrol aircraft :disagree: not patrol boat , yes we bought frigate at $8million each because they are second hand Type053H2 frigates.

read again , brand new german patrol aircraft :disagree: not patrol boat , yes we bought frigate at $8million each because they are second hand Type053H2 frigates.

Even a second-hand Typ053 isn't going to come $8 million cheap !

And yes a link - a credible link - would be nice !

Even a second-hand Typ053 isn't going to come $8 million cheap !

And yes a link - a credible link - would be nice !
yes because we just bought the ship, not its armaments. That will be modified LOL ,now i do not have energy to search for the new, later :P

Back
Top Bottom