What's new

Bangladesh Army

U8929P27T1D753641F3DT20131209082900.jpg

December 9 (DZH AAFN) --

China promised to provide nuclear safety guarantee to Ukraine in a strategic partnership statement of the two countries, Xinhua News Agency reported.

The statement said China promised unconditionally not to use or threaten to use nuclear weapons against Ukraine, a non-nuclear country, and would provide the country with safety guarantee when it was invaded by or threatened by nuclear weapons.

At the invitation of Chinese President Xi Jinping, Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych paid a state visit to China from December 3 to 6.

English:
China promises to provide nuclear safety guarantee to Ukraine China Hot Topics

Chinese:
中乌联合声明:中国承诺向乌克兰提供核安全保证|乌克兰|核保护|核武器_新浪军事

Video: Last

China provides nuclear protection for Ukraine

We need this! wE nEED tHIS! wE neeD thiS! I talked about such thing long time ago.

@Loki what do you think of such treaty for the future security of BD?

We need this! wE nEED tHIS! wE neeD thiS! I talked about such thing long time ago.

@Loki what do you think of such treaty for the future security of BD?

It can potentially be considered by Bangladesh in the future. It doesn't necessarily have to be China though.

In my view, Bangladesh should weigh its options with both the US and China. Whichever provides the most benefit and most security in line with our interests should be considered.

It is inevitable that these kind of things will have many questions.

But, before we do venture into these things, we must be able to ensure our own security. And I mean, very basic security at grassroots level. Even with such a large army of ours, our national security have already been compromised.

Our beneficiary must be able to have trust in us so that we can maintain sensitive information and technology. These things aren't charity.

Security has different levels. Bangladesh as a state isn't doing that great even at level 1.

:D only the Bangladeshi variant of Nora B-52 fitted with a SAGEM Sigma 30 inertial navigation platform system for autonomous navigation and pointing . far better and expensive than Burmis Nora B :D

You know I got a question, I never knew that Bangladesh had a army uprising that controlled the government.

So now here's the question, does Bangladesh government actually wants to strengthen the arm forces with better and more weapons?

Or will the government go with creating new units, or giving more and better equipments to certain units to keep the military under control.

Which direction are you guys going?

You know I got a question, I never knew that Bangladesh had a army uprising that controlled the government.

So now here's the question, does Bangladesh government actually wants to strengthen the arm forces with better and more weapons?

Or will the government go with creating new units, or giving more and better equipments to certain units to keep the military under control.

Bangladesh Army always came into power during crisis. Bangladesh Army is part of Bangladesh, it is not alien force, govt. bound to strengthen it.

The army is a state within a state.

Hope that answers your question :D

Look at the pips/badges of rank. The current IG Police is a BAL blue-eyed.He started sporting thepipsofa4star.Thereafter,IKB has added one more pip to his original full general's badges. Other generals below have similarly upgraded. That means,a Lieut Gen in BA iswearing the pips of a full general in PA or IA or British Army! Moynul Islam on left is a Lieut Gen.

Look at the pips/badges of rank. The current IG Police is a BAL blue-eyed.He started sporting thepipsofa4star.Thereafter,IKB has added one more pip to his original full general's badges. Other generals below have similarly upgraded. That means,a Lieut Gen in BA iswearing the pips of a full general in PA or IA or British Army! Moynul Islam on left is a Lieut Gen.

Asad sir,

I was under impression that Bd army follow some sort of Islamic ideology. I am highly disappointed with their recent maneuver toward fasiq Bengali transformation. It seem Bd army submitted to Hasina/Al's secular Bengali ideology instead of Shaeed Zia ur Rehman's Islamic ideology. To me they are Ehsan foramosh and begairat.

Asad sir,

I was under impression that Bd army follow some sort of Islamic ideology. I am highly disappointed with their recent maneuver toward fasiq Bengali transformation. It seem Bd army submitted to Hasina/Al's secular Bengali ideology instead of Shaeed Zia ur Rehman's Islamic ideology. To me they are Ehsan foramosh and begairat.

I too am disappointed.Hasina/BAL has outwitted them through various measures. But I doubt BAL/SHW will last long. The common soldier is staunchly Islamic.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom