What's new

Bangladesh: Another Pakistan in the making?

This butt hurt Dravidian Tamil's jealousy is noticeable. Who couldnt gain freedom from Hindi invaders :lol:
Look my butt hurt friend, BD is much better place than your land, just check the global terrorism index.
Its just global Muslims' days arent going well that linking with them with us so many people are getting advantage.
Really? that's why Australian are scared to play cricket in India?

People are being killed in India for eating cattle, and you are worried about another country becoming radicalized? Fix your own home first.

oh ok, it was done by @45'22' , cool bro ? lol
Cmon bro i.was serious.....
100s have been arrested so far

Though RSS makes a lot of pro hindu speeches but so far they havent lynched a guy as such.....
Most.of their actions is beating couples on valentines day,not.allowing pakistani sportpersons or singers in India and asking hindus to.reproduce.more lol

This butt hurt Dravidian Tamil's jealousy is noticeable. Who couldnt gain freedom from Hindi invaders :lol:
Look my butt hurt friend, BD is much better place than your land, just check the global terrorism index.
Its just global Muslims' days arent going well that linking with them with us so many people are getting advantage.

What are you ? We are not invaded by anyone. In India we are all free. I dont see anything wrong in the thread. He has never mentioned that all you Bangladesh people are extremists. He is just saying take care of growing unrest.Whats wrong in that ?

And India is ranked low in the GTI because of surrounding coutries! We are definitely taking care of it.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom