What's new

Bangladesh allows transit for foodgrains for northeast India

I think you missed your geography classes, China also borders Nepal and Bhutan.

You are just spewing hate against India , with all your Chankya and all that BS.

He's basically frustrated now as nobody in his country is paying any heed to his views. :P

good then i liked it at least you loved imran khan the great of DEFENCE.PK why don't you like BD they open transit for you

LOL..i'm not talking about you buddy..its the great Imran Khan of Pakistani Cricket team and later became Pakistani Leader. :P but I respect you and love your post(can't say i love you,as I'm not homo :lol:) and I equally love Bangladesh as i'm actually so called "Bangal".my mom born in Bangladesh(moymonsingh) and my father side is too hailed from there(khulna).but I really hate some radicals who thinks that India is enemy and their govt is traitors as they are improving relationship with India.in reality,even if BNP comes,relation will only improve.I don't want to lebel them as "Jamati",but they are fool as better Indo-BD relationship will only lead to more economical prosperity.

LOL..i'm not talking about you buddy..its the great Imran Khan of Pakistani Cricket team and later became Pakistani Leader. :P but I respect you and love your post(can't say i love you,as I'm not homo :lol:) and I equally love Bangladesh as i'm actually so called "Bangal".my mom born in Bangladesh(moymonsingh) and my father side is too hailed from there(khulna).but I really hate some radicals who thinks that India is enemy and their govt is traitors as they are improving relationship with India.in reality,even if BNP comes,relation will only improve.I don't want to lebel them as "Jamati",but they are fool as better Indo-BD relationship will only lead to more economical prosperity.

you broke my heart :cry: BTW i am marred now :lol: if my wife read your post hamary gher main larai ho jaay gee and she follow me on internet i know it . abut BD-IND i enjoy this friendship here man its really so nice to read posts of friends here .

Our problem is not coward INDIA. We have problem within BD boundary. In my opinion we have too many clueless fools and some hereditary Awami dalals among us. Is there any ways to give some clue to fools and get rid of Awami dalals from Bd land. I was hopeful with Hefazat recent movement but worthless BNP alliance disappointed most of us.

I just dont understand some of this people. I really dont. They blindly believe in whatever their parties do and that goes for some BNP supporters too. Your country should always come before your party alliegance. But look at some of them.

Good to know that your father's blood from Khulna which is also my root.
But can you say one thing why so many Indian successful Bengali's root is from BD.
Its strange :what:

Don't worry..when BNP will come to power,it'll become "Indian Lapdog" too..because,whenever anyone will work for India's interest,or I might say to improve relation and business between India and BD,it'll become "Indian Lapdog" and traitor in your eye..

Business/trade means benefits for both sides. With Awami lapdogs in power, it's has become customary to only give and give to India but nothing in return. I don't blame India per say because Bangladeshi dalals are there to fulfill your wish.

Bangladeshi knows about this and they will retaliate against Awami dogs soon or later. Bd's past history said so. You see, before 75, Mujib was untouchable but 15'th August changed Bd's history. It is as seem, Hasina and Awami traitors are unstoppable at the moment but considering Bd's history, another 15'th Aug like revolution is possible.

But can you say one thing why so many Indian successful Bengali's root is from BD.

Because among Bengalis in current India, 50% are from erstwhile East Bengal and 50% from West. SO there's a mix of both now. You'll find successful Indian Bengalis with roots from both sides of the border.

as many of them lived in Bangladesh(or their ancestors lived) before partition or till 1971 war.and most of them lived in adjourning areas like WB,Assam,Tripura etc.I never saw Bd.but my maternal uncle sometimes visit their ancestral homes even now(its over 40 years when they left),which is in ruins.we've many many relatives in BD even now.wherever we'll be,our roots will still remain in BD my friend.

Business/trade means benefits for both sides. With Awami lapdogs in power, it's has become customary to only give and give to India but nothing in return. I don't blame India per say because Bangladeshi dalals are there to fulfill your wish.

Bangladeshi knows about this and they will retaliate against Awami dogs soon or later. Bd's past history said so. You see, before 75, Mujib was untouchable but 15'th August changed Bd's history. It is as seem, Hasina and Awami traitors are unstoppable at the moment but considering Bd's history, another 15'th Aug like revolution is possible.

15th August incident was some kind of revolution??those leaders of so called "revolution" was killed like dogs,is either in jail,still hunted by Interpol and International Fugitives.none of them who are still alive couldn't dream to live in Bangladesh.you showed your true color buddy..now shoo..

Back
Top Bottom