What's new

Bangladesh allows transit for foodgrains for northeast India

Off-topic: I didnt get your post, literacy 59.82 and literacy 40.81. Is it a mistake or they are calculated separately, with different method?

Those results are released by the Bangladesh Bureau of Statistics (BBS). Those guys don't kid around, and a very big authority in the country.

Those results are released by the Bangladesh Bureau of Statistics (BBS).

I meant they dont add up. More than 100%. So either they are calculated separately or as usual, the subcontinent bureaucracy is full of *****.

Off-topic: I didnt get your post, literacy 59.82 and literacy 40.81. Is it a mistake or they are calculated separately, with different method?

Illiiteracy rate should be 40.18 here in place of 40.81.
Go to the link its okay there. Maybe Loki mistaken the copy paste.

@Loki and @DauD0 guys stop changing your flags. Our national flag is our pride. Country is in a mess or getting bullied by a greedy neighbour shouldn't make us that upset to use other countries flags I suppose. And about Sk. Mujibur Rahman, he was a great leader but I'm afraid he wasn't a great adminstrator. On the other hand, Zia was a good adminstrator but I doubt he could have done anything similar to what Mujib did like uniting the whole nation in 1971. I become equally angry when people badmouth about Sk. Mujibur Rahman too.

Have you spoken to the people who were under Mujib's rule? you'd get the idea of why people hate him. Nonetheless, its greed which ruined him later. Before say 72, he was a great leader.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you spoken to the people who were under Mujib's rule? you'd get the idea of why people hate him. Nonetheless, its greed which ruined him later. Before say 72, he was a great leader.
Actually there are no corruption charges against Mujib himself. His son Sheikh Kamal was corrupted to the core and thats what ruined Mujibs image the most. Also the so-called student leaders like Tofayel, Nasim, Enu etc. just became untouchable under Mujib's rule no matter what they did. Same goes for all chatro-league activists in different institutions. The whole country was under the claw of Chatro-league and Rokkhi-bahini.

Actually there are no corruption charges against Mujib himself. His son Sheikh Kamal was corrupted to the core and thats what ruined Mujibs image the most. Also the so-called student leaders like Tofayel, Nasim, Enu etc. just became untouchable under Mujib's rule no matter what they did. Same goes for all chatro-league activists in different institutions. The whole country was under the claw of Chatro-league and Rokkhi-bahini.

Not corrupted with money but with power. He would do anything to cling to power. To protect himself from coup, rokkhi bahini. And to protect his seat, BAKSAL. All the freedom fighters were fed up with this guy. The ones who got the certificates were the kolikata bhitus, not the real freedom fighters. The ones who didn't give jack about war and were saving Pakistan were still in their seats instead of the patriots. Crime rate was rising faster than light. Mujib ruled through terror. As i said before, greed of power got the better of him in the end.

Back
Top Bottom