What's new

Bangladesh allows transit for foodgrains for northeast India

Now they are showing Nepal and Bhutan as their friends. When even a fool can see both these countries obey them just because they are land-locked. It just again proves this guys are all trained with age-old chanakyan policies of deception and hypocrisy just to prove their point.

About the Burmese I am sorry I have to agree. They are the same racist goons as the Hindutvas and it seems Hindustanis have found a real true friend in the neighbourhood.

You know you should have changed your signature too if you wanted to be mistaken for someone else. But then again you never were the brightest. Good luck with your "Tripura friends". Make sure you also make their boots wet by licking as your dalal govt is doing when they are on a mission to make bd a sub-saharan desert.

I would suggest you to keep your distance with me. I dont come from any of the party where
your party pay you for your every posts. If I wanted I could change my signature no need to beg.
I posted my thoughts in the relevent thread. That water issue you are mentioning here I posted that in actual place. You and your population should leave the country with the looted money.
You ppl have no place in my country with your corrupted leader taraq also take some corrupted
ppl from AL. Go lick other's boot, Let show us who give you place.

I would suggest you to keep your distance with me. I dont come from any of the party where
your party pay you for your every posts. If I wanted I could change my signature no need to beg.
I posted my thoughts in the relevent thread. That water issue you are mentioning here I posted that in actual place. You and your population should leave the country with the looted money.
You ppl have no place in my country with your corrupted leader taraq also take some corrupted
ppl from AL. Go lick other's boot, Let show us who give you place.
Trust me of all people I would definitely love to keep a distance from you. Cheerlead all for AL, call me R*azakar and stuff I dont care. But please stop cheerleading for a time-proven enemy country. And whats with this my country my country bragging? Trust me you are of no use for this country. An uneducated is a burden for the country even if he is a patriot. So sorry cant just leave BD in the hands of people like you.

I am blaming Awami league and traitor ugly Hasina. India Hindus taking advantage of Bangladesh because traitor Awami league.

So why do the Indian Hindjews get special focus here, I'm sure the Indian atheists, agnostics, sikhs, christians, animists, and finally muslims would love to be taking the same center stage here in this little conspiracy theory.

So why do the Indian Hindjews get special focus here, I'm sure the Indian atheists, agnostics, sikhs, christians, animists, and finally muslims would love to be taking the same center stage here in this little conspiracy theory.

You're so right brother, I always end up feeling left out. :frown:

Indian lap dogs Awami murtids allow free transit to please it's Hindu masters hoping to stay in power with their help while Indian Hindus kill unarmed poor Bd civilian every other day on the boarder. Bangladeshi can not do much to Indians but they can start cutting Awami dalals throat in retaliation for committing treason.

Don't worry..when BNP will come to power,it'll become "Indian Lapdog" too..because,whenever anyone will work for India's interest,or I might say to improve relation and business between India and BD,it'll become "Indian Lapdog" and traitor in your eye..

You know you should have changed your signature too if you wanted to be mistaken for someone else. But then again you never were the brightest. Good luck with your "Tripura friends". Make sure you also make their boots wet by licking as your dalal govt is doing when they are on a mission to make bd a sub-saharan desert.

Trust me of all people I would definitely love to keep a distance from you. Cheerlead all for AL, call me R*azakar and stuff I dont care. But please stop cheerleading for a time-proven enemy country. And whats with this my country my country bragging? Trust me you are of no use for this country. An uneducated is a burden for the country even if he is a patriot. So sorry cant just leave BD in the hands of people like you.

Our problem is not coward INDIA. We have problem within BD boundary. In my opinion we have too many clueless fools and some hereditary Awami dalals among us. Is there any ways to give some clue to fools and get rid of Awami dalals from Bd land. I was hopeful with Hefazat recent movement but worthless BNP alliance disappointed most of us.

Now they are showing Nepal and Bhutan as their friends. When even a fool can see both these countries obey them just because they are land-locked. It just again proves this guys are all trained with age-old chanakyan policies of deception and hypocrisy just to prove their point.

About the Burmese I am sorry I have to agree. They are the same racist goons as the Hindutvas and it seems Hindustanis have found a real true friend in the neighbourhood.

land locked,so what??do Afghanistan do what Pakistan tells them to do??use your brain,they are under Indian Security umbrella for decades now.or else,they would end up same fate like Tibet.India only controls foreign policy of Bhutan,while Nepal has only security pact.we don't even have a security pact like mentioned before with Mayanmar.and tell you what,India doesn't have bad relationship with BD,SL and Maldeeves either.we're second largest investor in SL.we've very friendly relationship with both BD and Maldeeves(even while we've some tiff on issues).what do you think,members here truly represents majority of its country??

i liked it man good news for both of IND-BD :cheers:

land locked,so what??do Afghanistan do what Pakistan tells them to do??use your brain,they are under Indian Security umbrella for decades now.or else,they would end up same fate like Tibet.India only controls foreign policy of Bhutan,while Nepal has only security pact.we don't even have a security pact like mentioned before with Mayanmar.and tell you what,India doesn't have bad relationship with BD,SL and Maldeeves either.we're second largest investor in SL.we've very friendly relationship with both BD and Maldeeves(even while we've some tiff on issues).what do you think,members here truly represents majority of its country??

hum ne kya bigara hai tera zalim ??????:lol::P

Your ID was created to counter my posts only thats why from your first posts you are after me.
This population led by ZIA, they were never loyal to this country. This population is a refuge here. You dont have anything to say here. Learn to respect the countrymen of BD who let you live here. If you dont like it here go away.We do whatever to the country that is best for us. You learn your limit thats best for you.

I just used the reference of Pak-Afghan relation to show the flaw of some member's "Land Locked Country" theory..I love Pakistan and I love Imran Khan's bowling... :P :pakistan:

good then i liked it at least you loved imran khan the great of DEFENCE.PK why don't you like BD they open transit for you

I think you missed your geography classes, China also borders Nepal and Bhutan.

You are just spewing hate against India , with all your Chankya and all that BS.

I am blaming Awami league and traitor ugly Hasina. India Hindus taking advantage of Bangladesh because traitor Awami league.

what are you saying. only hindus get benefit of this. what about those muslims/christians/Buddhists who are staying in northeast?

i don't understand why you are bringing religion into context?

Back
Top Bottom