What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

As regards Myanmar, Arakan will become part of BD as this is natural due to population demographics and geography. This will I think require military action but no big deal to beat the crap out of Myanmar with little cost
in life and treasure to BD
lol wet dream.!! :partay:

Are you a still a student? Then you will become wiser as you grow into a mature adult.

F*ck constitution etc. These things are written for a certain time and place. Everything is transient in life.

BD MUST expand in the future in order to become a prosperous and powerful country. The Indian NE will be split
between China and BD by 2050 - note this need not come via war as multi-ethnic India will naturally disintegrate.

As regards Myanmar, Arakan will become part of BD as this is natural due to population demographics and geography. This will I think require military action but no big deal to beat the crap out of Myanmar with little cost
in life and treasure to BD.
The level of profanity directed at rule of law shows your maturity well enough....
Maturity doesn't come with age or a persons current profession... it's experience...

BD will expand and become powerful militarily and economically no one doubts that
Keep dreaming... the current geography of bd won't expand I bet you 100$ to 2050 if you wanna place wager... (will be given in inflated price)

Yes but SMT upgrades get... fuselage expansion, strengthening, fuel capacity increase, 3D thrust vectoring on latest offerings...

Yep fuselage expansion is most visible - the SMT versions get a camel-hump in the rear of the pits for electronics.

airforce_ru_mig-29smt_008.jpg

Compare this to our version.

Mig-29+Fulcrum+Fighter+Jet+of+Ba+fighter+jet+Bangladesh+Air+Force+%2528Bengali+%25E0%25A6%25AC%25E0%25A6%25BE%25E0%25A6%2582%25E0%25A6%25B2%25E0%25A6%25BE%25E0%25A6%25A6%25E0%25A7%2587%25E0%25A6%25B6+%25E0%25A6%25AC%25E0%25A6%25BF%25E0%25A6%25AE%25E0%25A6%25BE%25E0%25A6%25A8+%25E0%25A6%25AC%25E0%25A6%25BE%25E0%25A6%25B9%25E0%25A6%25BF%25E0%25A6%25A8%25E0%25A7%2580+Bangladesh+Bimabangladesh+Air+Force+baf+missile+p-l-8+9+10+sd-10+bvr+aam+No.+Squadron+35+-+Thunder+Cats+F-7MB+12+F-7MB+and+4+FT-+%25284%2529.jpg

The level of profanity directed at rule of law shows your maturity well enough....
Maturity doesn't come with age or a persons current profession... it's experience...

BD will expand and become powerful militarily and economically no one doubts that
Keep dreaming... the current geography of bd won't expand I bet you 100$ to 2050 if you wanna place wager... (will be given in inflated price)

You are a little kid who has little life experience.

Read a history book and see how borders change
all the time.

PS - Lol BD will become powerful in it's current borders. Shows how
little you have learnt in life so far.

Oh sorry my bad. :-)
No apologies please! We're brothers here

You are a little kid who has little life experience.

Read a history book and see how borders chang
all the time..
I am amused by the fact that I am pushing your buttons this easy...
Read a history book, see speeches given in past military ceremonies...
Our military swears they won't ever wage war against and be the aggressor, that it is not what the country was founded upon, but if our sovereignty is threatened, a befitting response will come...
So unless Myanmar decides its time to mess with Bangladesh and come back for some fight... we won't be seeing any...
the last time bd went close to war was around 2008 when Myanmar started sending drilling ships accompanied by Burmese navy warships.... too bad they ran back to their shore or you would have had your quench of blood.

Are you a still a student? Then you will become wiser as you grow into a mature adult.

BD MUST expand in the future in order to become a prosperous and powerful country. The Indian NE will be split
between China and BD by 2050 - note this need not come via war as multi-ethnic India will naturally disintegrate.

Daydreaming about the disintegration of a far more powerful nation is really wise and mature. :lol:

I am amused by the fact that I am pushing your buttons this easy...
Read a history book, see speeches given in past military ceremonies...
Our military swears they won't ever wage war against and be the aggressor, that it is not what the country was founded upon, but if our sovereignty is threatened, a befitting response will come...
So unless Myanmar decides its time to mess with Bangladesh and come back for some fight... we won't be seeing any...
the last time bd went close to war was around 2008 when Myanmar started sending drilling ships accompanied by Burmese navy warships.... too bad they ran back to their shore or you would have had your quench of blood.

You are not pushing my buttons - I am just stating you are a little kid(compared to a mature adult). Is that not a fact?

Again your complete lack of life experience shows. BD is saying what it needed to say for the time.
In the future it will talk and act different as the situation allows.

Daydreaming about the disintegration of a far more powerful nation is really wise and mature. :lol:

Is there an India ethnic group to hold the artificial state intact.

Yugoslavia, Soviet Union etc all collapsed so what is different about India then?

Is there an India ethnic group to hold the artificial state intact.

There is no need for such an uniform ethnic group. There are several multi-ethnic nations that are far more stronger & prosperous than BD

There is no need for such an uniform ethnic group. There are several multi-ethnic nations that are far more stronger & prosperous than BD

Name a single one that has been in existence for at least 100 years?

F*ck constitution etc. These things are written for a certain time and place. Everything is transient in life.

in life and treasure to BD.
You are completely delusional, borders change yes but you guys will never have the sort of power to willingly change them/capture land in order to do so, especially in modern days. Unless you think BD will have the sort of power a la China/Russia to do so.. which is utterly insane.

Soviet union was hardly multi-ethnic & collapsed due to economic failure.

most nation states aren't that old.

@OrdinaryGenius : Yes, this is off-topic.

If you want to discuss then open a new thread and I will be happy to show you the complete failure of ALL multi-ethnic states to survive over time and the reasons why.

Back
Top Bottom