What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

Yugoslavia, Soviet Union etc all collapsed so what is different about India then?

Most projection predict India will become an economy larger than US by 2050. And you're predicting that such a huge, powerful economy will disintegrate. Nice delusions.

You are not pushing my buttons - I am just stating you are a little kid(compared to a mature adult). Is that not a fact?

Again your complete lack of life experience shows. BD is saying what it needed to say for the time.
In the future it will talk and act different as the situation allows.

Is there an India ethnic group to hold the artificial state intact.

Yugoslavia, Soviet Union etc all collapsed so what is different about India then?
Define kid...
Arguing with your delusional mind will further make your stubborn mind utter some nonsense....
Whatever you say

Most projection predict India will become an economy larger than US by 2050. And you're predicting that such a huge, powerful economy will disintegrate. Nice delusions.

I don't know about disintegration. but you surely don't believe india will be a larger economy than US in 2050. that is the most delusional thing i have heard so far. even china can't think of overtaking the US, do you know why? because US prints dollars which india doesn't. unless you already planned to replace US dollars by rupees as international currency, which might be another delusion!!!
:lol::lol::lol:

I don't know about disintegration. but you surely don't believe india will be a larger economy than US in 2050. that is the most delusional thing i have heard so far. even china can't think of overtaking the US, do you know why? because US prints dollars which india doesn't. unless you already planned to replace US dollars by rupees as international currency, which might be another delusion!!!
:lol::lol::lol:
No no no India is a Supa Pawa.

18664676_1334093316627556_497213716123349416_n.jpg

All 4 c-130 are upgraded to H variant and are in service now. The upgrades were carried out in Malaysia.

Defence Technology of Bangladesh-DTB
g_kf1vXYV_O.png

A large Defence deal is likely to be concluded between China and Bangladesh by year end.

এই বছরের শেষ দিকেই চীনের সাথে বেশ বড় ধরনের সামরিক চুক্তি হতে যাচ্ছে যা আমরা অনেক আগেই বলেছিলাম।
Agreement for One Billion U.S $ likely to be concluded for Bangladesh Airforce, for these hardwares
বিমানবাহিনীর জন্য প্রায় ১ বিলিয়ন ডলারের চুক্তি হতে পারে যার মধ্যে থাকবে ১৬ টি 16x J-10B/FC-20 যুদ্ধবিমান ,৭ টি 7x K-8W, জেট ট্রেইনার, ১ টি স্ট্র‍্যাটিজিক ট্রান্সপোর্ট 1X Xian Y-20 Strategic Transport (likely সম্ভবত), ১ টি 1x KJ-200 AEW&C বিমান (সম্ভবত- likely) এবং and AD Missile System এয়ারডিফেন্স মিসাইল সিস্টেম।
BAF.png

ছবিতে চাইনিজ J-10B ফাইটার বিমানের সাথে বাংলাদেশ বিমানবাহিনীর কয়েকজন বৈমানিক এবং চীনের বিমানবাহিনী প্রধান কতৃক বাংলাদেশ বিমানবাহিনী প্রধানকে J-10B এর রেপ্লিকা উপহার দেয়া হচ্ছে।

Photo-ছবি- বিডিমিলিটারী BDMilitary এবং ISPR.

Defence Technology of Bangladesh-DTB
g_kf1vXYV_O.png

A large Defence deal is likely to be concluded between China and Bangladesh by year end.

এই বছরের শেষ দিকেই চীনের সাথে বেশ বড় ধরনের সামরিক চুক্তি হতে যাচ্ছে যা আমরা অনেক আগেই বলেছিলাম।
Agreement for One Billion U.S $ likely to be concluded for Bangladesh Airforce, for these hardwares
বিমানবাহিনীর জন্য প্রায় ১ বিলিয়ন ডলারের চুক্তি হতে পারে যার মধ্যে থাকবে ১৬ টি 16x J-10B/FC-20 যুদ্ধবিমান ,৭ টি 7x K-8W, জেট ট্রেইনার, ১ টি স্ট্র‍্যাটিজিক ট্রান্সপোর্ট 1X Xian Y-20 Strategic Transport (likely সম্ভবত), ১ টি 1x KJ-200 AEW&C বিমান (সম্ভবত- likely) এবং and AD Missile System এয়ারডিফেন্স মিসাইল সিস্টেম।
View attachment 398720
ছবিতে চাইনিজ J-10B ফাইটার বিমানের সাথে বাংলাদেশ বিমানবাহিনীর কয়েকজন বৈমানিক এবং চীনের বিমানবাহিনী প্রধান কতৃক বাংলাদেশ বিমানবাহিনী প্রধানকে J-10B এর রেপ্লিকা উপহার দেয়া হচ্ছে।

Photo-ছবি- বিডিমিলিটারী BDMilitary এবং ISPR.

that a big confirmation then and it might be more then a billion USD deal

that a big confirmation then and it might be more than a billion USD deal

:smitten::smitten::smitten::china::china::china::pleasantry::pleasantry::dance3::dance3:

No apologies please! We're brothers here
I am amused by the fact that I am pushing your buttons this easy...
Read a history book, see speeches given in past military ceremonies...
Our military swears they won't ever wage war against and be the aggressor, that it is not what the country was founded upon, but if our sovereignty is threatened, a befitting response will come...
So unless Myanmar decides its time to mess with Bangladesh and come back for some fight... we won't be seeing any...
the last time bd went close to war was around 2008 when Myanmar started sending drilling ships accompanied by Burmese navy warships.... too bad they ran back to their shore or you would have had your quench of blood.
We won't need to, always remember the proven fact that, "Disintegration Occurs from Within", direct external intervention, solidifies and unites. However, little efforts/material assistance,etc. always has its positive rewards,in the longer run.

Back
Top Bottom