What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

Also, I can not picture a scenario where Bangladesh goes to war against India.

Unless India ever decides to invade.

The chances of which are nearly nil.

We have nothing to gain and everything to lose...it wont happen. We just want Bangladesh to get richer and stronger and more confident....and hopefully have as little ego as possible. We are all too poor for war....we will settle things of contention peacefully as they should be.

We have nothing to gain and everything to lose...it wont happen. We just want Bangladesh to get richer and stronger and more confident....and hopefully have as little ego as possible. We are all too poor for war....we will settle things of contention peacefully as they should be.

Yea i agree.

Didn't really want to say anything but these pricks can really nag about the same crap over and over again. This forum is already infested with trolls and now some Bangladeshi idiots encourage those miserable SOB to make things worse. Yes some news Syed published become wrong because he is not the fucking decision maker. He just publishes the news he gets from his source. Every year DGDP holds at least two meeting to decide which things they will purchase or not.

Now some of our Bangladeshi and foreign idiots have built a weird syndrome that anything comes from BD Military they will not believe it. They will only believe when some foreign website like Defense blog or Army/Navy or Air Recognition will publish anything about Bangladesh. But those sites only gives update about order, still it's BD Military who provides you more details, photos and videos. So who told you to go to his site or read his news? Why do you still follow his news or discuss about it? Did he beg you to do it? No, you are the one starts moaning like whiny little bitch every time someone mentions Syed Amar Khan's name.

It's like you are an ex-gf of Syed Amar Khan who was used, banged and dumped by him and his name makes your pussy wet every time. So if you don't like him or don't believe him, then kindly avoid his news but don't come whine about him here and there every now and then. That guy's only and main fault is he tries to give us update on anything in advance and publish news first but we cunts can't accept it. Like that Bengali proverb-"Dog's stomach can't disgest/tolerate ghee". Many us just can't appreciate someone's effort and love to criticize-troll like dumb-*** even when it's not worth it. We Bangladeshis always good at remembering someone's bad shit instead of good things.

So i don't see you bitches whine when Seikh Hasina announced that BN will buy Harbin Z-9C but later bought AW-159 Wildcat instead, Battle Machine posted about BAF's Su-30 procurement or DGDP issue and cancels tender about Mig-29's upgrade two times. Are those not Syed Amar Khan's fault? o_O

I also didn't see you idiots celebrate when Syed Amar Khan's news about six frigate, second hand Type 53H3 frigate, building two more C-13B in China when those were actually supposed to be built in KSY, survey and hydro-graphic survey vessel, more Type-59 from China, C-295W, BAF building wind tunnel in Jessore, Japan giving patrol vessel, new K-8W, oceanographic survey vessel, MRSAM, Oerlikon GDF, BCG buying OPV and helicopter etc came true.

When one/two years ago BD Military talked about J-10 and even shared photos some very particular people laughed about it but now we found out that BAF really went to inspect the fighter jet. If anybody talked about Eurofighter Typhoon first it would be Syed Amar Khan. I remember how one photo of our BAF Chief with Typhoon started troll fest in PDF and among Bangladeshis. Even i laughed when SAK said PM has two options for heavy MRCA, one is Typhoon and other is Su-35. And now UK really offered us the Typhoon.

Said it before and will say it again, military procurement takes time. It's not like your Eid shopping. It depends on budget, geopolitics and other circumstances. BD govt, DGDP or SAK don't give a single flying **** about you impatient civilian bitches who can't hold orgasm over military procurement news. You are not the center of their attention, they will take as long as they want to buy thing and SAK will publish news even if you bitches cry river. If you think you are better in this shit then go open your own website or try to join the decision makers. Otherwise plz, for god sake, আল্লাহর ওয়াস্তে stop whining about the same crap. It's fucking annoying.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/...6ndoYRW-niZL-CofospbPWczipcWGKhkDQdX_flrQo4Pw

https://www.lowyinstitute.org/the-interpreter/japan-back-bay-bengal

https://thefinancialexpress.com.bd/national/china-offers-j-10-fighter-jets-to-bangladesh-1548474148

http://www.bdmilitary.com/defence-i...award-survey-boat-contract-to-local-shipyard/

And about the two C-130J, the news came first on BD Military even the Air Recognition reported it base on their report. Still PDF trolls specially Al-Biryani, Al-Beguni refused to believe that news.

https://www.airrecognition.com/inde...x-raf-hercules-c5-airlifters-procurement.html

View attachment 560420

56167986_2365564153507148_9166458398718296064_n.jpg

Now before you idiots with two kilobytes memory give credit to PSBD again, i gotta remind you that Syed Amar Khan was the one AGAIN who posted about negotiations for three/four more ex-RAF C-130J first before PSBD verified it. Keep that in mind kono yaro!!

View attachment 560412

View attachment 560413

View attachment 560414

So my suggestion to you don't believe and ignore SAK's news or keep track and check which news came true. Maybe some of his news don't come true but not everything he writes is total BS.

"At least my source about Bd trying to get C130J ex UK is more credible lol" blah blah blah. I clearly remember Al-Biryani, Al-Beguni but don't remember you or your so called source jumping around when we discussed about C-130J here. I only remember you correcting me the airframes age. Anyway how about you ask your "SAUCE" for any update on the ongoing negotiations between BAF and RAF for additional C-130J instead of jerking off here? Now shoo.

That magi noddles is a fucking troll. Always lurks here and in Myanmar section for chances to troll or be sarcastic about anything Bangladesh even when no one is provoking his/her or talking about his/her country. This POS was more hyped about Type-53H3 and C-13B's arrival than any of us but didn't saw him/her celebrate when new corvettes arrived. Wonder why.

Make up your goddamn mind. Which one is it? First you say all his news are false now one thread later you admit about C-130J and only blame him for fighter jets. And he only talked about buying J-10, Su-30,35, Mig-35 and EFT. We all discuss about those here every time. Don't see anyone's head roll on the ground for that.

Well Bangladeshis don't hesitate to cut-copy-paste anything people writes specially some youtubers.
How funny! So what if SAK had posted the news on 10th July 2018. BanglaTribune, PSBD and other got this news earlier than him and published too. Deal was officially signed on 10 May 2018 and how can you think we all got the news then. We all were informed long ago.

Last edited:
Syed Amar Khan heard the news from him. Ask SAK with whom he was chatting.
received_594707464268618.jpeg

Nope, Air Recognition posted it few days later after he reported it. At least 10/8 days later. The point is he reported it before PSBD.

What about this one? Please provide us with the link when SAK said first about C-130J procurement ( being sure )
Screenshot_20190523_144825_com.facebook.katana.jpeg

And even if you manage prove me wrong here, there are other examples where this guy reported right things many times.

I'm not denying this but he never spread hoax isn't true also. I can remember BDmilitary posted that BN rejected Brahmos offer, Russia offered Admiral Gorshkov to BN and so on and all of the above statements were false. So blindly believing him is difficult to us. Never mind.

Last edited:
Yea thats ok.

At least it means access.

The US is open for business under Trump.

Which is much better than the scenario in the 90's when BD WANTED to buy F-16s and was laughed at.
BD was supposed to sign SOFA agreement in exchange for military support. A major reason for President Clinton's visit was to push the deal forward.

Not only F16 but F4 Phantom and few other thing were included.

Hasina herself really wanted the deal to go through, but many Senior and root level BAL leaders opposed it which resulted in BD backing out of it.

What about this one? Please provide us with the link when SAK said first about C-130J procurement ( being sure ) View attachment 561538

I would have provided it if i found it. The closest thing i found and could remember easily was that report from Air Recognition as i told you that was reported at least 10 days later.

I'm not denying this but he never spread hoax isn't true also. I can remember BDmilitary posted that BN rejected Brahmos offer, Russia offered Admiral Gorshkov to BN and so on and all of the above statements were false. So blindly believing him is difficult to us. Never mind.

I already said that in my previous threads clearly. Not everything he publishes comes true but also not he says become false. He is not 100% reliable but i still consider him as a good source not only for the news but other infos and material he provides more than any other sources. About the examples you mentioned India is trying be our defense supplier for a while now, specially navy's. Check old threads in Navy section, if it is not removed yet you will find a photo of a magazine's page where it says Indian shipbuilder (most probably Reliance Naval and Engineering Limited) offered to build our future frigate.

Now what armament do you expect them to offer generally with the initial offer? Brahmos is the only anti-ship missile they produce and use in their naval ship. If i am not wrong we signed a defense pact/MoU with India with 500 million credit. There was a MoU signed between Garden Reach Shipbuilders and Engineers Limited, India and Khulna Shipyard Limited among other MoUs. News also surfaced about Kamorta class offer, OPV offer to BCG and last thing i found today is they even offered their OPV to navy during Padma class project. So it wouldn't be so surprising if India offers Brahmos. Except the BCG's OPV none of them came from SAK.

http://www.theindependentbd.com/post/85145

60788154_422919804952394_6351243057156849664_n.jpg

And project 22356 is the export version of Admiral Gorshkov, so he is not wrong. The frigate is in Rosoboronexport's catalog. I don't understand why you think Russia can't offer their naval ship. And more curious thing is how do you guys just jump to conclusion and say everything BD Military say is false with so much confidence without bringing any proof? Did any source from Rosoboronexport, India or our military said anything to you?

http://roe.ru/eng/catalog/naval-systems/surface-ships-ships-and-boats/22356/

Ok, even if your examples was invalid i still know and can mention some news he reported didn't see the light. But as i also said this before in previous thread you can't blame this guy. He only publishes the news not buys those things. I also mentioned few examples of how govt and military decides and changes plans on military procurement. And i said it military purchase is not that easy. Before Rohingya issue, CAATSA act it was so obvious we will buy Chinese and Russian fighter and ships but now it seems military is trying to diversify their resources more. and american and british fighter jet is open for us. BAF was interested in JF-17 but later ended up with F-7BGI. So shit will change every time, you can't blame that guy for it.

And nobody is telling you to believe him blindly. Whether you believe him or not it's totally up to you. I like to keep check and match his news with every other reports from other sources for confirmation. Problem starts when you non-believers annoyingly keep mentioning and whining about SAK and his news, mock and abuse him where he doesn't really deserve it. Well, why do you still follow him when you say you don't like or believe him? Just keep quiet and ignore, don't make the thread trashier or derail it.

Last edited:
Agreed.

I'm all for F-16's for BAF.

Bangladesh is a really docile nation that really has no offensive designs.

And certainly, I can't see any reason why BD wouldn't play by Uncle Sam's rules.

What BD does need is strong political backing by someone that matters.

Of course BD can't alienate China too much but if push ever comes to shove with Myanmar it needs a "friend" who can offer more than words, even if its not altruistic in nature.

Also, I can not picture a scenario where Bangladesh goes to war against India.

Unless India ever decides to invade.

The chances of which are nearly nil.

What makes you think that BD will remain "docile" 1-2 decades down the line?

BD will be a different country even 1 decade down the line.

You adjust your posture as the circumstances dictate.

BD military will always plan for war against India as that is the only realistic threat to BD sovereignty.

PS - Getting F-16s and having to be dictated by USA is not something a proud BD would really want.

BD was supposed to sign SOFA agreement in exchange for military support. A major reason for President Clinton's visit was to push the deal forward.

Not only F16 but F4 Phantom and few other thing were included.

Hasina herself really wanted the deal to go through, but many Senior and root level BAL leaders opposed it which resulted in BD backing out of it.

Good that BD rejected this as BD needs to maintain it's sovereignty.

What makes you think that BD will remain "docile" 1-2 decades down the line?

BD will be a different country even 1 decade down the line.

You adjust your posture as the circumstances dictate.

BD military will always plan for war against India as that is the only realistic threat to BD sovereignty.

PS - Getting F-16s and having to be dictated by USA is not something a proud BD would really want.

Good that BD rejected this as BD needs to maintain it's sovereignty.

Its precisely this attitude which hurts Bangaldesh.

Understand who you are and what is realisitic.

There are few countries on earth that can truely go it alone.

Bangaldesh isnt one of them.

Make a friend (US/Europe) play by their rules.

If not Bangladesh will remain vulnerable as we have so clearly seen.

Myanmar has strong political support from the bigger players.

Its precisely this attitude which hurts Bangaldesh.

Understand who you are and what is realisitic.

There are few countries on earth that can truely go it alone.

Bangaldesh isnt one of them.

Make a friend (US/Europe) play by their rules.

If not Bangladesh will remain vulnerable as we have so clearly seen.

Myanmar has strong political support from the bigger players.

Yes BD needs friends but not at the expense of having no sovereignty that procurement of solely US F-16s would provide.

Anything BD buys now may be in service to 2050.
Both BD and the world order is likely to be totally different by mid-century.

BD needs to balance both US and China for maximum sovereignty.

BD's most reliable partner in the Muslim world is Turkey and they are coming up strong. BD needs to gradually procure much more weapons from them as their capability to supply and BD financial capability to procure increases.

Whatever happens BD economy and technical capability needs to keep growing that it is capable to defend itself and follow an independent foreign policy.

Yes BD needs friends but not at the expense of having no sovereignty that procurement of solely US F-16s would provide.

Anything BD buys now may be in service to 2050.
Both BD and the world order is likely to be totally different by mid-century.

BD needs to balance both US and China for maximum sovereignty.

BD's most reliable partner in the Muslim world is Turkey and they are coming up strong. BD needs to gradually procure much more weapons from them as their capability to supply and BD financial capability to procure increases.

Whatever happens BD economy and technical capability needs to keep growing that it is capable to defend itself and follow an independent foreign policy.

If I'm concerned about Bangladeshi sovereignty perhaps we should discuss the elephant in the room that is India.

But I won't derail this post by going there.

Also, Turkey is not as strong as you think. (Although, I wish them well)

The strongest kid in school is still the US.

China may be getting stronger but in 2019, its still no contest.

More importantly in regards to BD, China WILL NOT support BD when it comes to Myanmar.

Any words that may suggest them being a neutral arbiter are lip service at best.

They have their own interests in mind.

And similarly, BD needs to look after hers.

And it can't do that by going it alone.

Look at Iran. Its completely isolated now because it didnt manage its geopolitics properly.

It has NO friends (neither Russia nor China) because the mullahs thought they can go it alone.

It is COMPLETELY VULNERABLE.

If the US chooses, it can DESTROY Iran tommorow.

So take a lesson from that and kiss the ring.

Back
Top Bottom