What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

I have read from Ittefaq that India is all set to buy 26 more RAFALE aircraft from France. What is GoB doing? We badly need modern aircraft for our airforce. Does anyone know whether we will buy aircraft anytime soon?

I have read from Ittefaq that India is all set to buy 26 more RAFALE aircraft from France. What is GoB doing? We badly need modern aircraft for our airforce. Does anyone know whether we will buy aircraft anytime soon?
Don't expect anything under BAL abals and current imbecilic, spineless BAF organisation.

Don't expect anything under BAL abals and current imbecilic, spineless BAF organisation.
The yawning gap between BAF and IAF is increasing rapidly. If we don't induct modern aircraft soon, we will find ourselves in a situation where our air defense capability will be reduced to zero.

Is J-10 coming?

Is J-10 coming?
No

I am not a fan of J-10 but with a low budget our air force won't be able to buy exorbitantly expensive European aircraft either. So, J-10 is the only option left for our air force.
It's not that it wouldn't be a good option it's just that I don't have faith in BAF to get any deals done in the near future

It's not that it wouldn't be a good option it's just that I don't have faith in BAF to get any deals done in the near future
I think he has gone to China to buy JL-15 or FTC-2000G advanced jet trainer with TOT. Hongdu is the home for L-15 and FTC-2000G.

I think he has gone to China to buy JL-15 or FTC-2000G advanced jet trainer with TOT. Hongdu is the home for L-15 and FTC-2000G.
we already have a rumor that BAF is building sumthng based on ftc-2000g,china supplied all the necessary kits and 214 MRO unit is responsible for assembling , though bdmilitary is saying it will be a basic trainer....!!

Back
Top Bottom