What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

If BAF leadership were serious about national security, they would have bought or leased fighters first and sent pilots to the supplier country for Operational Conversion.

You do not need to build the air force from scratch over 20 years to induct a couple of fighter squadrons.

They are BRAINDEAD , they don't give a single ****. All they care about is UN missions and MUH HUH C-130s and Mi17s.

Their idea of an air force doesn't have modern fighter jets in it.

When you ask a kid what does he think when he thinks of an Air Force 9/10 he would say Fighter Jets not fUcking trainers

They are BRAINDEAD , they don't give a single ****. All they care about is UN missions and MUH HUH C-130s and Mi17s.

Their idea of an air force doesn't have modern fighter jets in it.

When you ask a kid what does he think when he thinks of an Air Force 9/10 he would say Fighter Jets not fUcking trainers
Don’t worry about UN missions, Bangladesh might get banned soon. Heard general Aziz phone leak?
All bunch of coons. Thank god I didn’t join the army 5 years ago

Don’t worry about UN missions, Bangladesh might get banned soon. Heard general Aziz phone leak?
All bunch of coons. Thank god I didn’t join the army 5 years ago
LOL...no way Bangladesh is getting banned. No other military is as dedicated and ready-to-deploy to UN missions as Bangladesh's military.

Bangladesh has a strong military logistics set up (procurement, storage, inspection, shipment of equipment including vehicles, kits, etc.) to cater for UN missions on short notice.

The NCOs constantly lobby officers for their recommendations to deploy in UN missions. They would pack up and catch a flight in a moment's notice.

We have even set up a training centre specifically to prepare troops for UN missions.

The UN simply cannot replace Bangladesh.

With Trump gone, the US is likely to increase their funding of UN back up to previous levels, meaning requirement for more troops.

Last edited:
LOL...no way Bangladesh is getting banned. No other military is as dedicated and ready-to-deploy to UN missions as Bangladesh's military.

Bangladesh has a strong military logistics set up (procurement, storage, inspection, shipment of equipment including vehicles, kits, etc.) to cater for UN missions on short notice.

The NCOs constantly lobby officers for their recommendations to deploy in UN missions. They would pack up and catch a flight in a moment's notice.

We have even set up a training centre specifically to prepare troops for UN missions.

With Trump gone, the US is likely to increase their funding of UN back up to previous levels, meaning requirement for more troops.

True lol , UN is useless in some areas but yeah Bangladesh does an amazing job and it also gives our troops experience in actual missions and sometimes even combat.

Don’t know man. Hearing Aziz will be kicked to the curb. Another bootlicker is recommended to be general out of nowhere. Govt is also running propaganda against another former army officer who lives in the west, saying he’s a hypocrite and corrupted person. (He may be, I’m not sure) but he recently called out aziz and some other generals after recent phone leaks.

Don’t know man. Hearing Aziz will be kicked to the curb. Another bootlicker is recommended to be general out of nowhere. Govt is arunning propaganda against another former army officer who lives in the west, saying he’s a hypocrite and corrupted person. (He may be, I’m not sure) but he recently called out aziz and some other generals after recent phone leaks.
Yes I know about all that but this is not serious enough for UN to bother.

As for appointing bootlickers, well that is status quo.

----------------------------------------

@Avicenna @UKBengali All three of us agree that Gripen is the most logical procurement for BAF until they are ready fof fifth gen.

However just look at this mofo.
Although not a logical procurement, I would be lying if I say I would be upset to see such an air show every 16 Dec :D

Last edited:
Have you seen what Defseca coons are saying now? China should offer j20 to bd since j10 isn’t good enough, production stopped 😂
He posted not a long time ago that "Baf to get latest Chinese fighter jet" and he meant J10 and now J10 is not good enough for baf ?!
That moron is now selling tshirt 1200tk a pop saying to ensure quality he opted for Thailand instead of any local maker. As if Bangladeshi garments product quality is garbage.
King moron of morons island.
20210125_224638.jpg

He posted not a long time ago that "Baf to get latest Chinese fighter jet" and he meant J10 and now J10 is not good enough for baf ?!
That moron is now selling tshirt 1200tk a pop saying to ensure quality he opted for Thailand instead of any local maker. As if Bangladeshi garments product quality is garbage.
King moron of morons island. View attachment 710416
Ngl he told me I can get it in Dhaka 😂
Pretty sure he’s a clap

And then there is another mofo named hridoy mahbub... that idiot says that if pak buys J10 then it means China is dumping their "leftover" J10s on pak and calling pak "shameless dumping ground"...that moron forgot that our navy is the one buying 2nd hand Chinese frigates,so what does that make BN ?
Sorry for derailing this thread but couldn't hold myself

It looks like Pakistan Air Force will be going for J10C in big numbers. I was expecting
Bangladesh to go for them. Pakistan will replace some Mirages and all F16's with the J10's.

Yes I know about all that but this is not serious enough for UN to bother.

As for appointing bootlickers, well that is status quo.

@Avicenna @UKBengali All three of us agree that Gripen is the most logical procurement for BAF until they are ready fof fifth gen.

However just look at this mofo.
Although not a logical procurement, I would be lying if I say I would be upset to see such an air show every 16 Dec :D

32 Eurofighters > 32 Gripen.

Seriously though, who makes these procurement decisions for the BAF?

It looks like Pakistan Air Force will be going for J10C in big numbers. I was expecting
Bangladesh to go for them. Pakistan will replace some Mirages and all F16's with the J10's.
Does it make sense to do so with JF-17 Block III already in production?

32 Eurofighters > 32 Gripen.

Seriously though, who makes these procurement decisions for the BAF?
BAF sets the technical criteria and carries out technical evaluation of tender propsals but decision making is influenced by lobbyists.

Procurement decisions need A-ok from MoD, MoF, and PMO.

Ideally, I would like to see 4 squadrons of Gripens (or 3 x Gripen + 1 × EFT) to gradually replace the entire existing fleet.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom