What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

C-130J induction in the Bangladesh airforce is a very impressive move.
If Bangladesh inducts Saab Gripen NG in BAF, this will boost BAF air superiority

C-130J induction in the Bangladesh airforce is a very impressive move.
If Bangladesh inducts Saab Gripen NG in BAF, this will boost BAF air superiority

Lmao Gripen ? It's not twin engine for our MRCA needs and Bangladesh already rejected it. Not a bad fighter but not for us cause it uses an American engine.

I foresee at some point - a few of the C-130J's converted to KC-130J refuelling tankers. Saudi and French already have them, or close to getting them. No need for larger KC-10's, too large for our needs.

iu

rocket technology falls under military tech... same reasons why spacex rockets are classified military tech

Spacex rockets have more use than your bog standard rockets....hence the designation....plus its funded by us military....

There are other private commercial satellite launchers around the world. All tech can be freely purchased.

For missiles rockets are no longer the issue for anyone... it is the guidance and the communication system that is the challenge....

We need to acquire space technology as the Indians are planning to militarize the space in the future. China can be our partner in space program.

We need to acquire space technology as the Indians are planning to militarize the space in the future. China can be our partner in space program.

lmao no , China is alright but we can't trust them too much. I say Japan and a bit of Russia or Ukraine. Japan for the certain critical technology and Ukraine or Russia for heavy to medium lift cryogenic rocket engines.

China is making a space station by 2024 I think , we can make a module and the Chinese can dock it and host Bangladeshi astronauts.

Spacex rockets have more use than your bog standard rockets....hence the designation....plus its funded by us military....

There are other private commercial satellite launchers around the world. All tech can be freely purchased.

For missiles rockets are no longer the issue for anyone... it is the guidance and the communication system that is the challenge....

Yep I I agree, it takes 7-10 years now with foreign support to make a pretty decent to good space program.

heck even Turkey started one , in a couple of years from now I think we might see Turkish made launch vehicles.

If Bangladesh wants a say in the future , we have to make a space agency with some good capabilities.

Plus we don't need 20 billion dollars , just like 2-3 billion will do

Ukraine’s Yuzmash is in a critical state, I live in the city where the company is based, its full of rockets everywhere... they’re idling most of the time since no one has any demand to commission them to design new ones... bd can buy off tech from them... but I reckon anti missile tech proliferation treaty we signed would come in the way... best would be to sign up a partnership to design a new one

Ukraine’s Yuzmash is in a critical state, I live in the city where the company is based, its full of rockets everywhere... they’re idling most of the time since no one has any demand to commission them to design new ones... bd can buy off tech from them... but I reckon anti missile tech proliferation treaty we signed would come in the way... best would be to sign up a partnership to design a new one

Just say it's for space rockets " wink " " wink " ;)

Let’s be real, bd’s govt is shortsighted so they’ll never waste money on a “useless project” like this unless they can strap bangabandhu’s pic on the nose and call it shonar bangla

I mean it's not useless since we can launch satellites for low prices with reusable technology , and I bet our rocket series will be named like Banghubadhu 1,2,3 etc

the milesecond we land a rover on the moon , it's gonna put Awami league's flag first before Bangladesh's lmao :disagree:

I mean it's not useless since we can launch satellites for low prices with reusable technology , and I bet our rocket series will be named like Banghubadhu 1,2,3 etc

the milesecond we land a rover on the moon , it's gonna put Awami league's flag first before Bangladesh's lmao :disagree:
Nah, they’ll carry a statue of bangabandhu... imagine that :rofl:

I swear to god this mf really be using WIKIPEDIA as a viable source , he keeps forgetting about U.S sanctions lmao.

Also did this man literally state Eurofighter Typhoon as F-7 replacement ? :sarcastic:

He's high asf honestly , Imagine the logistic support nightmare with Su30s and Typhoons

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom