What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

A Bangladesh Air Force C-130J Super Hercules
🇧🇩
S3-AGF/99-5482 was spotted at Minsk, Belarus by aircraft spotters (MSQ.SPOTTER) on 1 October 2020.

Last edited:

Apologies can't cut and paste the original article.

Makes sense though with the -BM upgrade that they would be buying these.

1602053409150.png

This move (6 units for the upgrade) would be logical only if they are getting Flankers after all.

Wonder why they didn't just buy some more used Fulcrums and put them through this upgrade to make a full squadron?

Also wonder about the commonality between KH-31A and YJ-91 with any potential J-10 purchase.

This upgrade pathway doesn't make sense if its only limited to the 8 aircraft in the inventory unless it was dirt cheap and fast.

Last edited:

Apologies can't cut and paste the original article.

Makes sense though with the -BM upgrade that they would be buying these.

View attachment 676750

This move (6 units for the upgrade) would be logical only if they are getting Flankers after all.

Wonder why they didn't just buy some more used Fulcrums and put them through this upgrade to make a full squadron?

Also wonder about the commonality between KH-31A and YJ-91 with any potential J-10 purchase.

This upgrade pathway doesn't make sense if its only limited to the 8 aircraft in the inventory unless it was dirt cheap and fast.

These are the best we got....given no purchases are on the horizon i guess it makes sense to upgrade these.

These are the best we got....given no purchases are on the horizon i guess it makes sense to upgrade these.

I think we have definitely purchased something at least , just not publicly announced.

I think we have definitely purchased something at least , just not publicly announced.

No reason to keep it quiet if we had.....infact an announcement will change calculus of our enemies.

Apologies can't cut and paste
The fighter jet exporting nations are desperate for sales and there is better advertisement for them than actual sales.

If BAF had purchased anything they would be screaming from the rooftops.

They’re moving to martitime strike
Got new information but they weren’t confirmed to me until today, no further comments

Got new information but they weren’t confirmed to me until today, no further comments

What happens to the defense of land..... the f7s at best may just be able to provide some point defense.....

Yaks and the rest will just provide target practice opportunities to our enemies....

Our skies are exposed.... we have minimal sam capacity.... we are undone by BAFs idiocy

What happens to the defense of land..... the f7s at best may just be able to provide some point defense.....

Yaks and the rest will just provide target practice opportunities to our enemies....

Our skies are exposed.... we have minimal sam capacity.... we are undone by BAFs idiocy

Honestly man I agree it's just fk sad what the heck happened to our dam Air Force.

U.K I think that's where you're from I guess ,is offering Bangladesh SAMs and idk if they want to force us to buy the SAMs with the Typhoons.

I personally trust Turkish Hisar for now , plus Hisar is NATO centric SAM system and that helps us a lot.

Bhai give us a clue please :3..is it France?..is it Italy? Is it something else ? :3..A simple name will do :3

Bhai give us a clue please :3..is it France?..is it Italy? Is it something else ? :3..A simple name will do :3
"The name starts with T. It's Tejas you moron, not Typhoons."

P.S: The word 'moron' was just used as part of expression and not directed at you or anybody.

"The name starts with T. It's Tejas you moron, not Typhoons."

P.S: The word 'moron' was just used as part of expression and not directed at you or anybody.

No way is it Tejas.

Back
Top Bottom