What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

If strength matters then israel should have been wiped out of the map by far powerful egypt and syria.

What will SRBM and MRBM will do to india? no wonder your kind is shit at fighting.

How did over react? i said that building up a proper defence industry will help us to against india. I never accuse you of saying bangladesh can never be powerful as india.
israel should have been wiped out of the map by far powerful egypt and syria.

Egypt and Syria far more powerful than Israel?? Are you out of your mind??

If strength matters then israel should have been wiped out of the map by far powerful egypt and syria.

What will SRBM and MRBM will do to india? no wonder your kind is shit at fighting.

How did over react? i said that building up a proper defence industry will help us to against india. I never accuse you of saying bangladesh can never be powerful as india.
People who have studied defence for years can easily tell that Israel is more stronger than Syria. My god!!!

My god your dumb. I meant that if strength is important than strategies than eygpt and syria would have been wiped out israel be it in the past or present.

BTW your the guy that believe in whatever wikipedia and random facebook group says about defences. So Shut the f*** up
No I don't. Check rankings and check the quality of equipments Israel has.

Israel is a nuclear weapon state. Then Israel has all sorts of American weapons and training starting from 5th generation fighter jets to naval and ground forces equipment.

Israel is also starting their own space force.

Israel army has one of the best trained soldiers in the world. They provide training and logistics support to even foreign nations.

In 1999 Kargil war, without Israeli support and training, India could never fight Pakistani soldiers who were sitting at such a high altitude.

My god your dumb. I meant that if strength is important than strategies than eygpt and syria would have been wiped out israel be it in the past or present.

BTW your the guy that believe in whatever wikipedia and random facebook group says about defences. So Shut the f*** up

@X-ray Papa

Syrian army is a joke. They use old Russian weapons and some old scud missiles.

upload_2020-6-10_8-2-19.png

Mig-29BM

Probably the most exciting confirmed thing regarding BAF as of now. (referring to upgrade)

TBH this is junk fighter in modern war .you see how badly su-30MKI went at the time of need? they were failed to fire a single missile that day . mig29 is worse then su30

Yes I agree.

But even junk is better than nothing.

It's interesting that BAF went this route to potentially use these as maritime strike fighters.

Perhaps that had something to do with the pics of the Mig-29 with underbelly tanks flying over water earlier.

Yes I agree.

But even junk is better than nothing.

It's interesting that BAF went this route to potentially use these as maritime strike fighters.

Perhaps that had something to do with the pics of the Mig-29 with underbelly tanks flying over water earlier.
yeah i agree sir better then nothing or f-7

How much would the UK’s old Tranche 1 Eurofighters cost ?

Can anyone translate what this video is saying?

It seems to be information rich but I can't understand his proper Bangla.

Thanks but I saw that.

I mean is there any other interesting info in that video.

Hot air as per usual. Rest assured that no concrete procurement update shall be broken on YT.

Last edited:

Rant on other youtubers are fake news and he was the first one who claimed j10 would come....
Bdmilitary did that xD
Anyways... he then goes on to say that’s not possible now because of rohynga crisis

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom