What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

SAK alleges due to Corona Virus situation in Italy and in Bangladesh, BAF has had to sideline dual seat MRCA procurement for now, Instead they have fast-tracked the procurement of the single engine F-7 replacements; the J10C.

Dual engine you mean.

Thats BS though man.

Germany is going ahead with its Eurofighter plans.

Kuwait and Qatar will get theirs also.

BAF is a freakin mess.

Haha.

Like I said before, I've definitely seen worse on YT.

I guess I like his channel because I like his nationalism as well as apparently religiously based worldview.
He does not have a religious based worldview neither he is a nationalist. He is using religion and nationalism to sell his youtube channel.

Bangladeshi people are attracted towards anything religious and slanted towards nationalism and so many youtubers, celebrities and politicians take advantage of this.

These youtubers intentionally talk about India invading Bangladesh and other masala topic on India-Bangladesh relation because they know that it will attract viewers.

Most Bangladeshi defence analyst's hot topic is centered around India and Myanmar. They know what sells best.

He does not have a religious based worldview neither he is a nationalist. He is using religion and nationalism to sell his youtube channel.

Bangladeshi people are attracted towards anything religious and slanted towards nationalism and so many youtubers, celebrities and politicians take advantage of this.

These youtubers intentionally talk about India invading Bangladesh and other masala topic on India-Bangladesh relation because they know that it will attract viewers.

Most Bangladeshi defence analyst's hot topic is centered around India and Myanmar. They know what sells best.

And not the least based on reality?

If you have a YT channel called Bangladesh Defence Update.....why exactly wouldn't you talk about India and Myanmar?

I mean who exactly is the BD armed forces defending against?

Zimbabwe?

Also, in the spectrum of thought that Bengalis have towards nation and religion, he could easily have taken a different stance on things.

An evidence for this is his video on the events of Feb 27th regarding India and Pakistan.

His sympathies seem to lay with Pakistan.

If not for religious reasons then what?

And not the least based on reality?

If you have a YT channel called Bangladesh Defence Update.....why exactly wouldn't you talk about India and Myanmar?

I mean who exactly is the BD armed forces defending against?

Zimbabwe?

Also, in the spectrum of thought that Bengalis have towards nation and religion, he could easily have taken a different stance on things.

An evidence for this is his video on the events of Feb 27th regarding India and Pakistan.

His sympathies seem to lay with Pakistan.

If not for religious reasons then what?

What I like about Defenceupdate Bangladesh is that he is not politically biased. He does not pinch BAL like other defence analyst's of Bangladesh.

I think most defence page of Bangladesh are run by followers of BNP or Jamaat Shibir.

So seeing that the J10 is the likely replacement for the F7, how many are we gonna get . Considering the 1 billion dollar loan I’d say between 2-3 squadrons but that does not include any infrastructure . What are the odds we can get production lines and overhaul facilities by 2030?

Does anyone know the extent/ effectiveness of Bangladesh's Overhaul Facilities?

Back
Top Bottom