What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

You know, Scud, Hwasong and other Nork or early Iranian types of Ballistic missiles usually depend on inertial navigation guidance system and DSMCA, hence the accuracy is far cry from system who using Satellite based Global Pointer Navigation system like GPS, Beidou or Glonass or active Radar Homing Guidance. With such terrible accuracy the only thing you will destroyed is population center and civilian living space, the case is in Afghanistan Civil war, between 1988-1992 DRA itself launching almost 2000 Scuds B/C missile and still can't give a shit toward enemy bases and training camps and other military facilities, same case happened during Iran-Iraq so called war of cities, limited result in the whole campaign and only increased civilian casualties is not that good toward war efforts unless you are engaging in kind of Total War.

Unless you got something in the class of Tomahawk , Kalibr missile, Hyunmoo 3 and so on, the effect of Ballistic missile in war effort is very limited.

I just don;t said, in ASEAN not only Vietnam and Myanmar had acquired Ballistic Missile capability, furthermore there is one with land based system Cruise missile capability:partay::partay:

25189015_1530025243749642_7357891617848758478_o-678x381.jpg

roket-mlrs-astros-mk-ii-buatan-brasil-milik-armed-tni-ad_20171204_180342.jpg

avibras%2Btni%2Bad.jpg

few ancient scuds wont save them if western powers want to intervene....saddam hussain had huge stockpile of scuds..but at the end those couldnt save saddam...
As I told earlier no one knows anything about Burmese ballistic missiles. In the past UN accused Burma of buying ballistic missile technology from North Korea and China. Some people think its a propaganda, just like Iraq's chemical weapons program while other thinks it is true. But who knows what's right.

The ancient missiles you are referring to are the 11 Hwasong 6 missiles. Yes they are very old and not so much capable missiles, however no one knows whether the missiles are still the same cause Hwasong 6 can be modified like increasing operational range etc. Also know one knows whether Myanmar bought more missiles after acquiring those 11 missiles.

So yes Myanmar's ballistic missile program needs more research. I cannot say anything about it.

As I told earlier no one knows anything about Burmese ballistic missiles. In the past UN accused Burma of buying ballistic missile technology from North Korea and China. Some people think its a propaganda, just like Iraq's chemical weapons program while other thinks it is true. But who knows what's right.

The ancient missiles you are referring to are the 11 Hwasong 6 missiles. Yes they are very old and not so much capable missiles, however no one knows whether the missiles are still the same cause Hwasong 6 can be modified like increasing operational range etc. Also know one knows whether Myanmar bought more missiles after acquiring those 11 missiles.

So yes Myanmar's ballistic missile program needs more research. I cannot say anything about it.

One cannot simply use ballistic missiles, especially if they old ones which may not hit the intended tartget. The moment Myanmar's rockets hit a population centre is the moment China stop giving a **** and then the rest will be history. Westerners will intervene and each separatist group will stake their claim and the country as we know it will cease to exist.

One cannot simply use ballistic missiles, especially if they old ones which may not hit the intended tartget. The moment Myanmar's rockets hit a population centre is the moment China stop giving a **** and then the rest will be history. Westerners will intervene and each separatist group will stake their claim and the country as we know it will cease to exist.
Also Myanmar have history of denying any accusations which later turned out to be true. Myanmar say that they don't have chemical weapons but mustard gas was used on Karen rebels. So likewise you cannot take it for granted when Burmese generals say that they have nothing related to ballistic missile in their country.

Its like Bashar Al Assad who denied having any chemical weapons but he used chemical gas against his own people.

Actually there are quite a lot of civilian helicopters owned by corporations like the KBZ group. The particular helicopter seen in the photo is owned by Heli-union Myanmar.
View attachment 634806

Air Myanmar owned by Htoo Group. Seem like they dont even know operating helicopters in corporations is quite normal in these days.

FB_IMG_1590156060824.jpg
FB_IMG_1590156094480.jpg
FB_IMG_1590156118974.jpg
IMG_20200522_211419.jpg

lol dont worry about overpopulation of Myanmar. we're living in a country which is 3.5 times larger than yours while 3.5 time lower population. more than enough for each person to produce crops and for a living. obviously, BD is already well-known with overpopulation problems. not us
Bd suffers from population density in Dhaka, rest of Bangladesh has fairly less people. That can be solved with building new cities with good urban planning, purbachal is going to be the solution
lol ok. best wish for ur refugee camps where could be major arm trade hub in the future and meeting points of rebel groups who have arms but no money and drug traders who have tons of money but need arms. Good luck.
we’ll such is the case because Burmese have he knacker for making their problem others problem.
well. I said we are following Indonesia model which support both economy and local defense industries. even Thailand is following this way by strengthening local defense industries. not talking about GDP or blah blah blah
Without a strong economy you can’t support local economy with local defense industries you muppet

They just take shelter in our remote territory where BGB-army can't patrol. We don't help them. They get their arms-ammo from black market.
Bangladesh in logical sense wouldn’t allow these remote areas to be utilized by these people given the beef they endured with shanti bahini in the 80s but they do... not officially ofc but if Bangladeshi govt had zero tolerance towards this then refuge would have been impossible just like the jihadist...

and the support is American given they’re all kit out with American rifles and whatnot. Ofc the govt. would officially deny this I reckon

Arakan army is a threat for both Bangladesh and Myanmar. Arakan army wants to create a separate state for Rakhines and they fight both the Bangladesh army and Myanmar army.
Ariana army is not engaged in war with Bangladeshi govt. their operation is based on the Arabian and rakhine state

There are photos of JF-17 in Google. SY-400 was mentioned in a Wikipedia page but I did not see any photo of Burmese SY-400.

Also tbh it is difficult to say what Myanmar have or does not have. The Tatmadaw is like North Korea. You will rarely find any article or blog related to the activities of the Tatmadaw whereas Bangladesh army, Indian army and Pakistan army has been highlighted comprehensively
Quite contrary, Burmese officials gladly show off their intentions and procurement through pictures and media... its quite difficult to source reliable information of procurement plans in Bangladesh tbh, defseca gets the flak for mentioning every fighter in the bloc but what we forget to realize is those fighters were all considered and nearly inked until something or the other made the plans fall through... comparing Burma with NK would be insulting imo
As for bd, 40 days countdown, if you don’t hear any procurement news on the fighters then EFT deal fell through (this time I hope defseca doesn’t get flak, as British high commissioner himself expressed Britain’s interest will supplying bd with fighter jets)

Nahhhh. Dont say like that. Just lol when u convince us BD which is floating tenders for most of its procurements in their website , revealing most of its items in public shows, become more secretive state in military affair than Myanmar. BTW, Have u ever seen our military tenders ?

Use your brain for a moment, will ya? Nothing DGDP issues tender for is that kind of important or have to be secret. Those can be in reveled supplier/buyer announcement, ISPR or parade. Submarine, secret base, building nuclear, bio-chemical weapon, missile, fighter jet can be secret. For example when BD bought two sub or signed deal for sub-base it came to light after long time, even navy official didn't know that deal was signed.

Military doesn't buy everything through tender. Some stuff comes through G2G deal. And tender process gives more transparency which you military doesn't have. Not to mention that you have arms embargo on you.

Actually there are quite a lot of civilian helicopters owned by corporations like the KBZ group. The particular helicopter seen in the photo is owned by Heli-union Myanmar.

That still doesn't explain why you violated our airspace. Don't tell me to believe that civilian flies Mi-17 with military camo and drone and that's even during Rohingya crisis in that area.

Last edited:
Bd suffers from population density in Dhaka, rest of Bangladesh has fairly less people. That can be solved with building new cities with good urban planning, purbachal is going to be the solution

we’ll such is the case because Burmese have he knacker for making their problem others problem.

Without a strong economy you can’t support local economy with local defense industries you muppet

Bangladesh in logical sense wouldn’t allow these remote areas to be utilized by these people given the beef they endured with shanti bahini in the 80s but they do... not officially ofc but if Bangladeshi govt had zero tolerance towards this then refuge would have been impossible just like the jihadist...

and the support is American given they’re all kit out with American rifles and whatnot. Ofc the govt. would officially deny this I reckon

Ariana army is not engaged in war with Bangladeshi govt. their operation is based on the Arabian and rakhine state

Quite contrary, Burmese officials gladly show off their intentions and procurement through pictures and media... its quite difficult to source reliable information of procurement plans in Bangladesh tbh, defseca gets the flak for mentioning every fighter in the bloc but what we forget to realize is those fighters were all considered and nearly inked until something or the other made the plans fall through... comparing Burma with NK would be insulting imo
As for bd, 40 days countdown, if you don’t hear any procurement news on the fighters then EFT deal fell through (this time I hope defseca doesn’t get flak, as British high commissioner himself expressed Britain’s interest will supplying bd with fighter jets)
Who told you Arakan army does not fight Bangladesh army. In 2015 the Arakan army had clash with Bangladeshi soldiers and many of their equipment and some horses were taken into custody.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Bangladesh–Arakan_Army_border_clash

The Arakan army wants to create a separate state like jummaland and this new state of theirs also incude Bandarban and Khagarachari.

Any (mis) adventurism in CHT will be dealt with appreciatrly. If the army lets small incidents slide don't worry, our local bangalis who live in CHT won't have mercy.

Besides the era of Shanti bahini is over, the army has worked hard to build trust and respect with the locals. I doubt the locals will try anything funny now, because they know they stand to lose the most if they try.

Use your brain for a moment, will ya? Nothing DGDP issues tender for is that kind of important or have to be secret. Those can be in reveled supplier/buyer announcement, ISPR or parade. Submarine, secret base, building nuclear, bio-chemical weapon, missile, fighter jet can be secret. For example when BD bought two sub or signed deal for sub-base it came to light after long time, even navy official didn't know that deal was signed.

Military doesn't buy everything through tender. Some stuff comes through G2G deal. And tender process gives more transparency which you military doesn't have. Not to mention that you have arms embargo on you.

That still doesn't explain why you violated our airspace. Don't tell me to believe that civilian flies Mi-17 with military camo and drone and that's even during Rohingya crisis in that area.
When I am referred to "secrets" I was talking about any possibilities of DPRK-Myanmar co operation in developing Myanmar's ballistic missile capabilities. UN and the west accused Myanmar of buying missiles from North Korea. The point I was trying to make is that North Korea is under sanction and cannot supply weapons-be it conventional or unconventional. So even if Myanmar buys any weapon not necessarily ballistic missiles, then it would be a secret.

Moreover I do not agree with you when you said that Burmese generals have a habit of spilling out beans. Myanmar has horrible press freedom. In 2014 some journalists reported on a possible chemical weapons factory in Burma after which they were jailed(possibly put to death)

Any (mis) adventurism in CHT will be dealt with appreciatrly. If the army lets small incidents slide don't worry, our local bangalis who live in CHT won't have mercy.

Besides the era of Shanti bahini is over, the army has worked hard to build trust and respect with the locals. I doubt the locals will try anything funny now, because they know they stand to lose the most if they try.

"local bangalis who live in CHT won't have mercy"

I do not agree with you. Bengali civilians should not be involved in any sort of conflict.

Remember Bangladesh is a Muslim majority country and many Islamophobes, especially Indians and Europeans accuses Bangladesh of being a radical islamic state who are persecuting minorities. If there are any Bengali-Tribal riot in CHT then it will strengthen the position of Islamophobes. So the CHT conflict should be dealt by the army alone.

When I am referred to "secrets" I was talking about any possibilities of DPRK-Myanmar co operation in developing Myanmar's ballistic missile capabilities. UN and the west accused Myanmar of buying missiles from North Korea. The point I was trying to make is that North Korea is under sanction and cannot supply weapons-be it conventional or unconventional. So even if Myanmar buys any weapon not necessarily ballistic missiles, then it would be a secret.

Moreover I do not agree with you when you said that Burmese generals have a habit of spilling out beans. Myanmar has horrible press freedom. In 2014 some journalists reported on a possible chemical weapons factory in Burma after which they were jailed(possibly put to death)

"local bangalis who live in CHT won't have mercy"

I do not agree with you. Bengali civilians should not be involved in any sort of conflict.

Remember Bangladesh is a Muslim majority country and many Islamophobes, especially Indians and Europeans accuses Bangladesh of being a radical islamic state who are persecuting minorities. If there are any Bengali-Tribal riot in CHT then it will strengthen the position of Islamophobes. So the CHT conflict should be dealt by the army alone.

They will always accuse Bangladesh of persecuting minorities, whether there is persecution or harmony doesn't matter to them.

They will always accuse Bangladesh of persecuting minorities, whether there is persecution or harmony doesn't matter to them.

We must not supply them with ammunition though. Maybe one day bangladesh will be like Singapore.

well. except so-called rohingya camps, we dont even know what the overpopulation is. Dhaka has over 45,000 people per km while Yangon which has highest density in Myanmar accommodates 716 people per km.

well. only fool will go for long-term war in these days if u dont have intention to annex the land. U will have maximum 1 or 2 days to shoot everything what u have. after that, neighboring giants will intervene and propose to negotiate as they have their strong interests in both countries. I am pretty sure that our local made MLRS , 155mm howitzers and SRBM stockpiles are more than enough to wipe out every important structures and military targets in our border area.

Use your brain for a moment, will ya? Nothing DGDP issues tender for is that kind of important or have to be secret.
So, i will ask u the same question. will you use ur brain ? one country reveal part of their tenders while other dont anything. which one is more secretive. ?

well. except so-called rohingya camps, we dont even know what the overpopulation is. Dhaka has over 45,000 people per km while Yangon which has highest density in Myanmar accommodates 716 people per km.

well. only fool will go for long-term war in these days if u dont have intention to annex the land. U will have maximum 1 or 2 days to shoot everything what u have. after that, neighboring giants will intervene and propose to negotiate as they have their strong interests in both countries. I am pretty sure that our local made MLRS , 155mm howitzers and SRBM stockpiles are more than enough to wipe out every important structures and military targets in our border area.

So, i will ask u the same question. will you use ur brain ? one country reveal part of their tenders while other dont anything. which one is more secretive. ?

I don't think that west has much interest Myanmar now, it's mainly china now.

Dhaka pop density is 23,234 people per square kilometer

The city of Yangon covers a surface area of 598.75 km2 (231.18 sq mi). The population density comes to approximately 12,308 individuals living per square kilometer in the urban area of Yangon.

Back
Top Bottom