What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

I have never heard such thing. In Cox's bazaar there is this Burmese market where you will find tribals selling these things. They can fluently speak Bengali. I don't know which market you visited in Cox's bazaar

As per news they are ready but didn't say anything about their delivery
I have never heard such thing. In Cox's bazaar there is this Burmese market where you will find tribals selling these things. They can fluently speak Bengali. I don't know which market you visited in Cox's bazaar

As per news they are ready but didn't say anything about their delivery

They can speak Bangla, because now they live here to conduct because while their family members on the other side give them the merchandise to sell

They're literally all over the place, hell on a good day you hear them selling achar in khulsi residential area (rare but it does happen)

They can speak Bangla, because now they live here to conduct because while their family members on the other side give them the merchandise to sell
Well tbh there are Rakhines in both Bangladesh and Myanmar. I don't know much about the Rakhine community. If I accept your opinion, then it can be that Burmese Rakhines sometimes come to Cox's bazaar for trade.

They're literally all over the place, hell on a good day you hear them selling achar in khulsi residential area (rare but it does happen)
Its like Pashtuns. Pashtuns can be found in both Afghanistan and Pakistan. Similarly Rakhines can be found in both Bangladesh and Myanmar

Well tbh there are Rakhines in both Bangladesh and Myanmar. I don't know much about the Rakhine community. If I accept your opinion, then it can be that Burmese Rakhines sometimes come to Cox's bazaar for trade.

I have no idea about their ethnicity but they're Burmese and not the rohingya type Burmese

Are you from indigenous tribe or you're bangali Buddhist ?

I have no idea about their ethnicity but they're Burmese and not the rohingya type Burmese

No I am from the Barua community. However we are not exactly bengali. We came to Bangladesh from Magadha during the time of Emperor Ashoka.

Baruas are Indo aryans but some of us have Burmese or Mongol genetics. This is because baruas historically used to serve the Kingdom of Arakan who were also Buddhists. Baruas and others are called Mog people and we Baruas are influenced by Arakanese culture and language for example we call temples as Kyang which is Burmese term for Buddhist temples. There are baruas in Myanmar too. They are called Marmagri and have recognition in Myanmar.

Cox's bazaar and parts of Chittagong was under Arakanese rule. You will find many Burmese style Buddhist temples in Chittagong. There is one which is more than 500 years old

No I am from the Barua community. However we are not exactly bengali. We came to Bangladesh from Magadha during the time of Emperor Ashoka.

Baruas are Indo aryans but some of us have Burmese or Mongol genetics. This is because baruas historically used to serve the Kingdom of Arakan who were also Buddhists. Baruas and others are called Mog people and we Baruas are influenced by Arakanese culture and language for example we call temples as Kyang which is Burmese term for Buddhist temples. There are baruas in Myanmar too. They are called Marmagri and have recognition in Myanmar.

Cox's bazaar and parts of Chittagong was under Arakanese rule. You will find many Burmese style Buddhist temples in Chittagong. There is one which is more than 500 years old

Yes I know about baruas, you can find many members of your community in Chittagong city too or am I mistaken because the people I'm thinking of have barua as a surname ?

No point quoting real numbers for these guys, they're the kind that don't understand the difference between GDP PPP and Nominal GDP. Once saw a burmese claiming that per capita income in myanmar was higher with "proof". How you ask? Well he was comparing burmese GDP PPP with Bangladeshi GDP nominal. Goes to show how amazing their education system is, and they will develop missiles :D while they cant understand simple economic terminology:enjoy:

The days with out Google, dim lows like them would have won the argument.
Those were the days, when someone argued the most persuasively won the argument and other people believed their rubbish. Even when their facts were wrong just had to believable.

Yes. Partho is from Chittagong

Well then I'm very familiar with your community, I was just confused initially because I didn't think they were a special indigenous group, infact I never even thought to much into it, looked like normal Bangladeshis to me

Good to see Bangladeshi posters on here are diverse from all corners of the country

Well then I'm very familiar with your community, I was just confused initially because I didn't think they were a special indigenous group, infact I never even thought to much into it, looked like normal Bangladeshis to me
Many baruas have mongoloid features due to admixture. Partho baruas face is also mongoloid if you see his face deeply.

@Michael Corleone said that how can Burma make ballistic missiles when they even cannot make ACs and TVs and tbh this is simply out of logic. If you chose to destroy every sector of your country and focus primarily on defence, then you can easily have highly skilled defence technicians while having low skilled doctors and engineers on the other hand.

Dhaka suffers from poor urban planning and industrialization, most of the poor from other areas come to Dhaka to earn a living... it’s not that all of Dhaka is a mess, some of it is actually really good... comparable to the best cities in the world. However most of Dhaka is poorly planned and overpopulated. However this is changing albeit slowly, tanneries have been moved out of Dhaka so the rivers are getting cleaner, the unplanned buildings near the rivers are all demolished, embankments planned in their place etc. things will improve as the economy grows

Bd will not be the first to wage war, if anything short border conflicts at most, out howitzers and MLRS will make short work of targets in your borders as well... what I see is in case of conflict myanmar trying to take Saint Martin islands and a naval skirmish at seas with air clashes thrown into the mix... not much strategic loss for either side unless myanmar is stupid enough to lunch SRBM to Dhaka, then the war won’t end in any ceasefire as people would want vengeance.

North Korea doesn’t need to be advanced. It’s mastery in rocket technology enough to hit Japan and South Korea precisely and ownership of nuclear weapons are enough to keep it alive. Myanmar comparatively is nothing more than a wannabe Iraq or Libya and those countries got pummeled by the Americans. If developing nuclear bombs is as easy as you imply, even Maldives would have them... rocketry and nuclear weapons are very complex mechanisms and mastery in them is enough to classify someone as being advanced. They placed their bet right, put the money in research of nukes and rockets instead of tanks and fighters. Burma isn’t even close to that.
Burma isn’t even good in basic consumer electronics manufacturing, light industries.... just making some trainers and possibly light fighters isn’t sustainable if they don’t give any return on the investment

Anyways, keep on topic. My mistake, I realize this is the airforce thread. I’m sorry for rambling on
North Korea also isn't good at making basic things and they don't have well educated doctors and engineers and half of their population are living in poverty. So?

Like I said North Korea has highly skilled and highly expert people in the defence sector only. You analyze the medical sector and other sectors of North korea and you will find rarely find highly skilled people in those sectors.

The problem is just because North Korea has experts and highly trained personnel in the army who can make Nukes easily, you are believing that they have such experts in every field? that's not the case.

@Michael Corleone @DalalErMaNodi @Ronin

If the Bangladesh government today says that doctors engineers, professors, architects etc can go to hell and spends much of Bangladesh's GDP on defence research and promoting defence expertise then Bangladesh can also become militarily powerful with Nuclear weapons and Ballistic missiles. North Korea and Burma's condition is like this.

However Bangladesh does not need such madness. We need a good education system, medical system etc

@Michael Corleone said that how can Burma make ballistic missiles when they even cannot make ACs and TVs and tbh this is simply out of logic. If you chose to destroy every sector of your country and focus primarily on defence, then you can easily have highly skilled defence technicians while having low skilled doctors and engineers on the other hand
What’s out of logic is having low skilled engineering capabilities for high tech sectors like rocket industry, the simple guidance system are extremely difficult to make, without good knowledge in silicon processing, I don’t honk you can jump up to a industry such as ballistic missiles

North Korea also isn't good at making basic things and they don't have well educated doctors and engineers and half of their population are living in poverty. So?

Like I said North Korea has highly skilled and highly expert people in the defence sector only. You analyze the medical sector and other sectors of North korea and you will find rarely find highly skilled people in those sectors.

The problem is just because North Korea has experts and highly trained personnel in the army who can make Nukes easily, you are believing that they have such experts in every field? that's not the case.

@Michael Corleone @DalalErMaNodi @Ronin

If the Bangladesh government today says that doctors engineers, professors, architects etc can go to hell and spends much of Bangladesh's GDP on defence research and promoting defence expertise then Bangladesh can also become militarily powerful with Nuclear weapons and Ballistic missiles. North Korea and Burma's condition is like this.

However Bangladesh does not need such madness. We need a good education system, medical system etc
Maybe not accessible to the civilians... maybe they lack health care system (Yangon lacks primary health care system) maybe the number of skilled doctors and engineers are less but to say they have mone is kind of understatement

Back
Top Bottom