What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

Well these are the Advanced Lead-in Jet trainers to replace the L-39s.

I don't know what role the K-8's play. Probably the same but a step lower in Jet training. Both are subsonic I believe.

K-8W to replace L-39Z and give pilots more flying hours. Yak-130 to replace A-5 for ground attack and AJT role for future Russian MRCA which is not happening anymore.

K-8W to replace L-39Z and give pilots more flying hours. Yak-130 to replace A-5 for ground attack and AJT role for future Russian MRCA which is not happening anymore.

I remember reading somewhere that the 3 lost yaks were ordered for replacement to maintain full squadron. Has that been cancelled?

Pathankot warriors...

Bir_Shreshto_Flt._Lft._Matiur_Rahman-4.png

Thanks for the explanation bhai.

I remember reading somewhere that the 3 lost yaks were ordered for replacement to maintain full squadron. Has that been cancelled?

If the Bangladeshi higher ups were paid off, the chances would be zero. Russians know how to do business these days. They know a discount when they see one.

In fact the Russians agreed to replace at least one for free I heard - the crash of which was attributed to technical glitz.

I wonder where those additional 7 K-8 are?

Have they been delivered?

Still sitting in China, one of our posters posted an image I believe in this thread some pages back.

Totally not surprised that Russia will not be getting MRCA.
The 16 plane contract will go to West(more likely) or China(less likely).

They are not reliable against either Myanmar or India and their aviation tech is on the way down.

BD's days of buying major weapons systems from Russia are now over.

No orders are materialized yet but 16 more are being considered.

Pathankot warriors...

Bir_Shreshto_Flt._Lft._Matiur_Rahman-4.png
One of the guys in the pic is a traitor for you guys no?

Totally not surprised that Russia will not be getting MRCA.
The 16 plane contract will go to West(more likely) or China(less likely).

They are not reliable against either Myanmar or India and their aviation tech is on the way down.

BD's days of buying major weapons systems from Russia are now over.
Chinese will get the single engine contract or maybe j31 in the 30s who knows

Wait, in a sense, aren't all Bangladeshis traitors from Pakistan point of view?
View attachment 631755
Nope, no "sense" involved there

One of the guys in the pic is a traitor for you guys no?
As a Bangladeshi, could you please not egg on this BS "perspective" of the ill-informed and risk initiating a shit-fest?
There are plenty of Pakistanis who know better.
They want to move on past the blunders of past rogue, zero-accountability military leaderships.
Let us allow them that room and improve relations.

There are areas where we can cooperate for mutual benefits of our commoners.

Last edited:
Wait, in a sense, aren't all Bangladeshis traitors from Pakistan point of view?
View attachment 631755
People who saved Lahore strapping mines on their chest, people who won the most amount of gallantry award in 65 war... hmm? Nope doesn’t make sense

As a Bangladeshi, could you please not egg on this BS "perspective" of the ill-informed and risk initiating a shit-fest?
They want to move on past the blunders of past rogue, zero-accountability military leaderships.

No harm triggering bigots, you should try it sometimes

Very sensible post and to the point, Thanks Bhai.

Back
Top Bottom