What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

Last edited by a moderator:
Waisee @BDforever this is what the forum turned up in its Search Results when I was finding about the PG & the BGI !

Here is what I have for the specifications of the KLJ-6F:

2d0ig75.jpg

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...-other-combat-air-crafts-2.html#ixzz2ZPALQacK

Where did you make it out to to be 86 kms ? :what:

Apneiii @Tempest II Bhai abhi tuk tou ghalat nahin hoiii ! :undecided:

The KLJ-7 FCR built by CETC and NRIET has a detection range of 75km for a 3m2 RCS target. It is a pulse doppler radar but will have degredation issues, severe ones probably against systems like the ELT-568 AESA-based airborne distributed-architecture jammers. The Chinese will soon enough bring about an AESA FCR though for the FC-1/JFT. Highly doubt that the KLJ-6E/F can outperform the former.

Links please for claims of purchasing flankers?

Waisee @BDforever this is what the forum turned up in its Search Results when I was finding about the PG & the BGI !

Here is what I have for the specifications of the KLJ-6F:

2d0ig75.jpg

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...-other-combat-air-crafts-2.html#ixzz2ZPALQacK

Where did you make it out to to be 86 kms ? :what:

Apneiii @Tempest II Bhai abhi tuk tou ghalat nahin hoiii ! :undecided:

his source also says it has greater than 56 km range , so it can be 86km :)

i found your clone name @bd_4_ever

yea me too, after joint i have found him :P

not related to topic but google it.
after eygpt offical statement of interest in co production. Argentina has also given offical staement in interest of co production. already competing in serbia aircraft competition.
any person will know that aircraft buying and negotiation takes 5-6 years. so far the reults are too good. i mean so many countries negotating!
lastly, forr any fighter aircraft the goal is not to export but fullfil own requirements. JF-17 1st pirority was for PAF, rest is optional (unlike su 30 which was primarily produced for export). lastly my point of not want to selling was specific for BAF coz of the "indian connection"

what i said that instead of buying 16 f-7s today it would have been better to buyadditional su 30s
BAF doesnt has immediate threats to go on going "stop gaps measures" besides it already had mig29 for that role

Well, people judge things with results. How well you got yourself educated is shown at you result card. But JF-17 result card is till now filled with a big 0.

Some Bengali's who live in UK having their either father or mother from India, does not like to accept India as a threat as if, they don't want to lose the opportunity of visiting their grandparents in India once a while in a year and have since that reason overlook all the killings, political violence, border killings, pact violations, treaty violations, border violations, import-export violations, destruction and all the mishaps done by India so far and all the mishaps yet to be done by India.

Okay so what do you propose bangladesh do?Go in Guns blazing and take out India just because they killed 2 or 3 Farmers?!?!

Issues such as these need to be solved diplomaticaly and with a cool head not by demonizing a country and BLAMING it for practically everything that went wrong.

As far as political violence goes,thats our fault and our fault only since both of our so called "political" parties refuse to sort out differences with each other and negotiate and argue like toddlers.

No country is a threat to bangladesh and neither is Bangladesh a threat to another country. But every country has to think logically about possible sceanarios and respect each others capabilities. BSF have shoot our civilians and BGB have shoot their civilians. We(India and Bangladesh) are both responsible for these civilian deaths.

i think its wasteful to get engage in F-7 BG because at best it would be similar to F-7PG
BAF should get either older F-16s or su 30 only those two can get near range of 40-50million a piece
FC-1 is out of chance as Bangladesh wouldnt buy anything remotely attached to pakistan, i dont know know whether china will offer J-10 to them.
su 30 operating costs will be much higher , may be thats why they turned for few f-7s

Will verify later, but >56km is in "look up" mode and "air-to-air". ... ... The 86km MIGHT be for ground target like ships.

Bangladeshi news source says: it can bomb ground target upto 100km and air to air engagement upto 30 km
well it makes sense because it is going to replace A-5c and F-7MB aircraft, so F-7BGI for ground attack purpose.

548518_392987540809366_1154192062_n.jpg

@Bamboo Castle :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom