What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

I do understand that AL used to rig elections but now there is no need for them to rig any elections
anymore.

The masses mainly care for food and electricity which they are getting now. The common man does not much care for freedom of speech in comparison

Why would they vote for BNP who had the distinction of constant power cuts? Do the masses have such bad memories?

Economy is just getting better and better and so you would have to be a die-hard BNP supporter and or hate AL so much to risk this all.
There are no shortage of die hard bnp supporter who were completely deprived. They will do anything to go back to power. AL will not take any chances.

It is more like 1/6th now.
By end of decade the whole country will have access.
100 percent electrification is just a matter of 2/3 years now. Massive expansion is going on

There are no shortage of die hard bnp supporter who were completely deprived. They will do anything to go back to power. AL will not take any chances.

100 percent electrification is just a matter of 2/3 years now. Massive expansion is going on

OK. I get your point but I still think that in a free and fair election AL will win.

Last edited:
Dear J10, when will you come to BAF?
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

then why are we having load sheedings for 2-3 hours a day? I admit, things were fine for the last couple of years, but this load sheddings are getting much more frequent; i wonder why.

load-shedding levels will go up and down, depending on how much power is being generated. For the near and mid-term at least Bangladesh will be power-starved because of massive ever-increasing industrial demand.

Just to give yourself peace, don't expect anything to happen before the election.

But the WINTEX-2019 will be VERY interesting.

Regards.

Last edited:
then why are we having load sheedings for 2-3 hours a day? I admit, things were fine for the last couple of years, but this load sheddings are getting much more frequent; i wonder why.
No, you are imagining things. We must believe what Hasina, @UKBengali and @Bilal9 say. BD people are swimming inside abundant electricity.

Back
Top Bottom