What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

Any news on any fighter purchases? Its been SEVERAL weeks.

I think it is fairly safe to conclude that no fighters have been bought.

They eventually will be bought and the models chosen and numbers would pose zero threat to anyone and will not serve BD interest.

I am betting on a lot more yaks, transport planes and toothless VIP transport helios before any fighter purchase. I would not be surprised if we end up purchasing some more 3rd generation second hand garbage for somewhere. I think it is safe to conclude that BAL will not take steps to raise BD heads or equip our forces with anything that actually increases our capacity.

Meanwhile the fat f**k that runs BAF will get fatter and would probably soon need the likes of a C130 to move around.

I think it is fairly safe to conclude that no fighters have been bought.

They eventually will be bought and the models chosen and numbers would pose zero threat to anyone and will not serve BD interest.

I am betting on a lot more yaks, transport planes and toothless VIP transport helios before any fighter purchase. I would not be surprised if we end up purchasing some more 3rd generation second hand garbage for somewhere. I think it is safe to conclude that BAL will not take steps to raise BD heads or equip our forces with anything that actually increases our capacity.

Meanwhile the fat f**k that runs BAF will get fatter and would probably soon need the likes of a C130 to move around.

BD will not go to purchase any strategic fighter before the election only to ire the Indian backing for the AL. Submarine itself was too big of a fish for them to swallow.
@BDforever knows the secret.

You are wrong. They will stage a sham election with a lots of rigging. They only country they will be banking on are India and China once western pressure builds on.

Really?
Who in their right mind will vote for the BNP?
BD people are getting jobs and power. What can BNP offer?

Loadsheding with barking of উন্নয়নের জোয়ারে দেশ ভাইসা যাইতাছে !

We are going off-topic but the Indians would probably prefer for BNP to come into power.
A weak BD is in their interests after-all.

On topic: BAF was only given the required funds last year and it usually takes 18-24 months for a contract to be signed.
I am expecting deals towards the latter part of this year or early next year for fighter jets.

We are going off-topic but the Indians would probably prefer for BNP to come into power.
A weak BD is in their interests after-all.
Exactly.
On topic: BAF was only given the required funds last year and it usually takes 18-24 months for a contract to be signed.
I am expecting deals towards the latter part of this year or early next year for fighter jets.
I am hopeful and I can wait even longer . Some folks here just spewing poison , talking about few weeks .
But planes are not toys that you buy with few thousands of taka . Since every plane cost nearly 50-60 million dollars, so probably we need lots of well trained pilots ,so we need trainers too in order to train pilots .
So before finishing pilot training what's the point of buying plane? These PDF guys don't want to understand that .

Last edited:
Really?
Who in their right mind will vote for the BNP?
BD people are getting jobs and power. What can BNP offer?
You have no clue about the common mass... some people just vote some xyz only because they hate AL.
In fair election BNP will win land slide.

Your evidence for this please?
Since 2008, AL rigged every election including Upazilla/Union election. If they were that popular they would not had rigged election. Just wait for few days till Gazipur and Khulna city election. You will know.

Since 2008, AL rigged every election including Upazilla/Union election. If they were that popular they would not had rigged election. Just wait for few days till Gazipur and Khulna city election. You will know.

I do understand that AL used to rig elections but now there is no need for them to rig any elections
anymore.

The masses mainly care for food and electricity which they are getting now. The common man does not much care for freedom of speech in comparison

Why would they vote for BNP who had the distinction of constant power cuts? Do the masses have such bad memories?

Economy is just getting better and better and so you would have to be a die-hard BNP supporter and or hate AL so much to risk this all.

I do understand that AL used to rig elections but now there is no need for them to rig any elections
anymore.

The masses mainly care for food and electricity which they are getting now. The common man does not much care for freedom of speech in comparison

Last time I read 1/3rd of Bangladesh don't have access to electricity so edit the masses part.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom