What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png

Wiki says J-10 has 11 hard points, but i can't find any pic with all 11 hard point, only can 8 hard point. Can you provide any real (no CGI) pic with 11 hard point?
image.jpeg

To make it eleven hard point, you need to count in the dual rack and the hard points of side lower part of the intake.

But if you look closely, there is also a bomb hanging on the rear side belly of the fuselage, maybe the dual rack is just counted as one.

As much as I want the Gripen for BAF, J-10C is a Chinese beauty!
Gripen can be one of the best pick as a medium strike fighter . I prefer western avionics over the Russian and Chinese . f15 eagle has no single loss . the kill ratio is 109:0 .Bangladesh should go for western planes like gripen ,eurofighter .Europe is ready to sell eurofighter .

Even if they cut the RD93, we still have WS13 as backup.
they will probably think about j 10

Pakistan has no issue with Bangladesh since 1973 when we asked china to not veto their entry in UN any more
its more their internal politics persecution of opposition so Bangladesh can go towards a single party dictatorship,

Pakistan is by stander of those political targets

Gripen can be one of the best pick as a medium strike fighter . I prefer western avionics over the Russian and Chinese . f15 eagle has no single loss . the kill ratio is 109:0 .Bangladesh should go for western planes like gripen ,eurofighter .Europe is ready to sell eurofighter .

Bangladesh can't afford Eurofighter or Rafale. Let's be realistic.

Even Gripen is a stretch although it is a reasonable option if Bangladesh WANTS to take the financial hit.

More likely options like MiG-35 and J-10 from traditional suppliers are certainly more affordable but more of the business as usual type of transaction.

Gripen may be more upfront but it will break Bangladesh out of its traditional relationships strategically and tactically provide the BAF with the highest quality gear out there.

Bangladesh can't afford Eurofighter or Rafale. Let's be realistic.

Even Gripen is a stretch although it is a reasonable option if Bangladesh WANTS to take the financial hit.

More likely options like MiG-35 and J-10 from traditional suppliers are certainly more affordable but more of the business as usual type of transaction.

Gripen may be more upfront but it will break Bangladesh out of its traditional relationships strategically and tactically provide the BAF with the highest quality gear out there.

Gripen has much lower operational costs than either Russian or Chinese planes, so the total
"life-cycle" costs will be similar.
I would rate Gripen E as superior to Mig-35, roughly equal to J-10B but inferior to J-10C.

Based on my non scientific non professional opinion, I would rather have the Gripen or J-10C.

I DO NOT want any MiG-35.

Come on Bangladesh! Put a couple of fazools together and get this!

BD political opponents and civil society will kill the Govt with criticism if they go for such costly option. If anything such happens, should be secret deal. And with westerners its not possible. For civil society its better to not have any weapon at all. Their perception comes through Mukti Guerilla warfare. No need of air force etc BS. First people should be bombarded with brainstorming to make ways for these sophisticated items.

Based on my non scientific non professional opinion, I would rather have the Gripen or J-10C.

I DO NOT want any MiG-35.

I thought I saw Mig29 in your avatar before. For discussion purpose, is it possible to fit BD's existing Chinese Russian missiles in the Gripen?

BD political opponents and civil society will kill the Govt with criticism if they go for such costly option. If anything such happens, should be secret deal. And with westerners its not possible. For civil society its better to not have any weapon at all. Their perception comes through Mukti Guerilla warfare. No need of air force etc BS. First people should be bombarded with brainstorming to make ways for these sophisticated items.

I thought I saw Mig29 in your avatar before. For discussion purpose, is it possible to fit BD's existing Chinese Russian missiles in the Gripen?

Gripen E is no more costly than Mig-35 or J-10B as it has much lower operating costs.

Gripen E is no more costly than Mig-35 or J-10B as it has much lower operating costs.

Yes but BD will have to acquire new range of missiles and bombs for any western platforms. Which will increase the unit cost even more. BD is no India to switch between platforms so easily. Gripen is a mixture of beauty and beast. But I see no hope for these other than Chinese and Russian platforms for now.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom