What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

Russia count on selling weapon to make ends meet, we aren't. Doing business with BD/invest heavily in BD/selling arms to BD is a integrated package. China and BD don't have controversial in any aspect.

One thing we liked about China is that when nobody used to give us any weapons, neither we nor China had enough money, China still looked after us. Everybody in our defense services know it.

One thing we liked about China is that when nobody used to give us any weapons, neither we nor China had enough money, China still looked after us. Everybody in our defense services know it.
A friend through sick and thin, I had to say old generation of Chinese government is very far-sighted.

However it is not in any of the three countries interest to allow for any conflinct in the region so I do not see china doing anything negative to harm BDs interest..
That precisely should be our Geo Strategic vision.:-):-):-):-)

A friend through sick and thin, I had to say old generation of Chinese government is very far-sighted.

the thing i like about china and one of the reason why china became success full in military specially sale in air force planes is not because its cheap or something
because its no string attached and also no interfere in the internal affairs of the nation

i am interested to know that, can J-10 IS CAPABLE of BUDDY refuling ? may be the ans is yes but i need some link, thanks in advance............:coffee:

Major aircraft and air defence systems that will join the Bangladesh Air Force as per Armed Forces Goal 2030. [Part 1]

18922226_10203237372491281_5773456691591696948_n.jpg

Then BAF will go for this, I think.............:coffee:
View attachment 402543

Buddy refueling is handy and convenient when underbelly center-line hose and drogue boom pods and extra tanks can be fitted quickly to buddy platforms as @masud posted.

One doesn't need specialty tankers which may become scarce during conflict scenarios.

23i787k.jpg
buddy-refuelling-pods.jpg

Su-30 MKIs of the Indian Air Force carry Cobham (UK) 754 buddy Hose and Drogue refueling pods in the fuselage center-line to ensure fueling compatibility with their fleets of Mirage and Jaguars....

COBHAM%27s+754+buddy-buddy+refuelling+pod.JPG

... and these Cobham 754 buddy refueling pods are also installed under wings of the Indian AF IL-78s.
COBHAM%27s+754+buddy-buddy+refuelling+pod-2.jpg

Last edited:
are we getting 14 j10b is it saying that

My guess is this VLOG talks about BD might get J 10 based on from what they read articles published by Bangladeshi defence site like bdmilitary.com

Sorry, opened another thread. Please watch the confirmation of $1 billion purchase.

Back
Top Bottom