What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

This is Important:

We should convince China not to balance our procurement with Burma's. Similarly, we should tell the Russians not to balance us with India. Often our eqpt will be more advanced / potent than what our neighbors carry. Our needs are small in quantity so will be better in quality.

This is Important:

We should convince China not to balance our procurement with Burma's. Similarly, we should tell the Russians not to balance us with India. Often our eqpt will be more advanced / potent than what our neighbors carry. Our needs are small in quantity so will be better in quality.

The days for balancing by burmese are gone. We needed to get that burmese irriatant out from our asss once and for all. With Su-30 and J-10 and all the goodies in BOB they will pay more attention to defend their great city in rangoon ;)

The days for balancing by burmese are gone. We needed to get that burmese irriatant out from our asss once and for all. With Su-30 and J-10 and all the goodies in BOB they will pay more attention to defend their great city in rangoon ;)

And the other one?

for Burmese the thing is China will not want war or fight between us
china need friendship with both of us
but we can afford and buy high end weapons from china
burma is still close country that is why the military is weak

but when we have the kj200 some y20 j10b and the su30 sme and the mig 29 ungraded to smt
that will be a deadly for burma

well peace is the best way :)

This is Important:

Please be realistic. What you are asking for is ridiculous.

Please be realistic. What you are asking for is ridiculous.
What do you find ridiculous? Please explain.

for Burmese the thing is China will not want war or fight between us
china need friendship with both of us
but we can afford and buy high end weapons from china
burma is still close country that is why the military is weak

but when we have the kj200 some y20 j10b and the su30 sme and the mig 29 ungraded to smt
that will be a deadly for burma

well peace is the best way :)

The Mujahids. Unleashing the Mujahids will bring Burma to knees.

This is Important:

I don't see how this is feasible. Chinese or the Russians are sellers of weapons, they will sell to whomever is willing to buy. They will not wish to lose potential sale so will be willing to consider bigger clients. If we are not a big client why would they care? In the Russia-india-BD scenario we have no leverage.

In the china-BD-burma scenario its different. China is our number one ally in every respect from economy to strategically to militarily. BD will always be the bigger client of China and then Burma ever can so we have leverage. However it is not in any of the three countries interest to allow for any conflinct in the region so I do not see china doing anything negative to harm BDs interest.

However coming back to your point, I am afraid no buyer of weapon have ever had much leverage over the seller of weapon in history and it is not about to change now.

I don't see how this is feasible. Chinese or the Russians are sellers of weapons, they will sell to whomever is willing to buy. They will not wish to lose potential sale so will be willing to consider bigger clients. If we are not a big client why would they care? In the Russia-india-BD scenario we have no leverage.

In the china-BD-burma scenario its different. China is our number one ally in every respect from economy to strategically to militarily. BD will always be the bigger client of China and then Burma ever can so we have leverage. However it is not in any of the three countries interest to allow for any conflinct in the region so I do not see china doing anything negative to harm BDs interest.

However coming back to your point, I am afraid no buyer of weapon have ever had much leverage over the seller of weapon in history and it is not about to change now.
Russia count on selling weapon to make ends meet, we aren't. Doing business with BD/invest heavily in BD/selling arms to BD is a integrated package. China and BD don't have controversial in any aspect.

Russia count on selling weapon to make ends meet, we aren't. Doing business with BD/invest heavily in BD/selling arms to BD is a integrated package. China and BD don't have controversial in any aspect.

i wish China invest more in the field of Military and even opening up J10 service in BD after we buy 50 ac and other also :)

Back
Top Bottom