What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

Are they retired yet or nah? Man I am disturbed to see those rust buckets in service still. My profound hate arises from how many young pilots died because of those. :/ back when I still dreamt of becoming a fighter pilot/childhood days
too age to fly. I think J7BM has lower crash rate than IAF mig21? Hope J10 will replace it soon.

18119579_1637935902913671_601380059044669631_n.jpg

The road in Ramu Cantonment, Cox's Bazar is made as a runway. An Army Aviation Cessna aircraft already land and took off using this road.
The length of this highway strip is about 7000 feet. Thus, it is possible to use this strip during emergency for military aircraft and fighter jets.
Ramu Cantonment is the newest army base located in Ramu of Cox's Bazar, Bangladesh and home for 10th Infantry Division, two infantry brigade, one artillery brigade & other various units of Bangladesh Army. It is one of the most strategically important army installment of our country against Myanmar.
18193978_1354485901303607_7251966035555347708_n.jpg

If it wasn't my eyes or me deciding to drop Air Force career plan
The road in Ramu Cantonment, Cox's Bazar is made as a runway. An Army Aviation Cessna aircraft already land and took off using this road.
The length of this highway strip is about 7000 feet. Thus, it is possible to use this strip during emergency for military aircraft and fighter jets.
Ramu Cantonment is the newest army base located in Ramu of Cox's Bazar, Bangladesh and home for 10th Infantry Division, two infantry brigade, one artillery brigade & other various units of Bangladesh Army. It is one of the most strategically important army installment of our country against Myanmar.View attachment 394137
would love to see mig or any fighter videos taking off from this road.

Ramu Cantonment is the newest army base located in Ramu of Cox's Bazar, Bangladesh and home for 10th Infantry Division, two infantry brigade, one artillery brigade & other various units of Bangladesh Army. It is one of the most strategically important army installment of our country against Myanmar.View attachment 394137
first thing come to my mind is driving my car on this beautiful road :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom